Northern FL Division 3 - 2011 Pt 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to a few of my mates up on the Hill in the twos.

Good win, I am sure you are running a muck at the moment.

CONGRATULATIONS TO SOUTH MORANG FOR WINNING their 1st grand final

Parkside were way too strong for most of the game, but run out of legs in the last quarter, they had a 7 goal lead in the first quarter, then slowly south morang got their legs and brains in gear and by the last quarter finally hit the front, and then it was an easy run home.

BOG Mat Manning, well deserved, great effort in the centre.
all round good effort from all the players

Well done to the 22 men & all involved in achieving South Morangs first ever premiership. Clearly the best side all year and proved it last Sat with their backs to the wall 15 minutes in they dug deep and slowly over powered a gallant Parkside.

What a party the Den hosted Sat night / Sunday, the local alcohol supplier was kept busy all weekend. Tremendous to see so many life members & supporters from the past, i'm sure it meant the world to alot of loyal South Morang people.

Well done to the 22 men & all involved in achieving South Morangs first ever premiership. Clearly the best side all year and proved it last Sat with their backs to the wall 15 minutes in they dug deep and slowly over powered a gallant Parkside.

What a party the Den hosted Sat night / Sunday, the local alcohol supplier was kept busy all weekend. Tremendous to see so many life members & supporters from the past, i'm sure it meant the world to alot of loyal South Morang people.

Congrats Mate enjoy south Morang FC

Congrats to all named in Div 3 side of the year.

I know Wats did not have a good year but a bit disappointing we are the only club who couldn't get a player in there. I thought our ruckman Macca would have been a good chance as he was rarely beaten during the season.

Sth Morang 5
Parkside 4
St Marys 4
Reservoir 4
Panton Hill 3
West H'Berg 2

Wouldn't be surprised If Jeremy Bennett ends up at watsonia or parkside next year... Family playing at both clubs this year

Heidelberg Leader Online out today quotes NFL that there will be 3 divisions next year with no plans for any change, except that they will leave no stone unturned to find another team to join Divy 3. Good job!:thumbsu:

Wouldn't be surprised If Jeremy Bennett ends up at watsonia or parkside next year... Family playing at both clubs this year
Would be interesting if he ended up playing against Andy, given that he was his protector at Macleod for so long. Really rated JB a few years ago, but haven't seen him play a lot in his last year at Macleod or since.

Would be interesting if he ended up playing against Andy, given that he was his protector at Macleod for so long. Really rated JB a few years ago, but haven't seen him play a lot in his last year at Macleod or since.

Came runner up in the northern saints b&f this year... Didn't take any hangers unfortunately...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys first time poster long time reader so will try to get the ball rolling with abit of team of the year talk and see if you guys think there were any surprises in getting in or missing out?
as a avid parkside supporter i believe andy bennett not making the team was abit of a surprise although he may have missed a few too many games but well done to our 4 boys who made it in hockey,king,gresham and wise who all deserved there spots i believe.

Thoughts on the team please?

Backs: Troy Jinnette(South Morang) Darren Gresham(Parkside) Nathan Sadler(Heidelberg West)

Half Backs:Travis Stevens(South Morang) Will Box(Panton Hill) Ryan Docherty(Reservoir)

Centres: Noa Fonua(Heidelberg West) Brad Hockey(Parkside) Dillan Ronalds(St Mary's)

Half Forwards: Matthew Patti(St Mary's) Shane Whitnall(South Morang) Brendan O'Connor(Panton Hill)

Forwards: Darren Turner(Reservoir) Dallas King(Parkside) Matt Manning(South Morang)

Rucks:Tristan Kreymborg(Panton Hill) Robbie Wise(Parkside) Adam Burkett(St Mary's)

Interchange: Duane Russell(South Morang) Andrew Wight(Reservoir) Nick Gorgievski(Reservoir) Adam Carnell(St Mary's)

Coach: Gary Kallinikos(South Morang)

Hey guys first time poster long time reader so will try to get the ball rolling with abit of team of the year talk and see if you guys think there were any surprises in getting in or missing out?
as a avid parkside supporter i believe andy bennett not making the team was abit of a surprise although he may have missed a few too many games but well done to our 4 boys who made it in hockey,king,gresham and wise who all deserved there spots i believe.

Backs: Troy Jinnette(South Morang) Darren Gresham(Parkside) Nathan Sadler(Heidelberg West)

Half Backs:Travis Stevens(South Morang) Will Box(Panton Hill) Ryan Docherty(Reservoir)

Centres: Noa Fonua(Heidelberg West) Brad Hockey(Parkside) Dillan Ronalds(St Mary's)

Half Forwards: Matthew Patti(St Mary's) Shane Whitnall(South Morang) Brendan O'Connor(Panton Hill)

Forwards: Darren Turner(Reservoir) Dallas King(Parkside) Matt Manning(South Morang)

Rucks:Tristan Kreymborg(Panton Hill) Robbie Wise(Parkside) Adam Burkett(St Mary's)

Interchange: Duane Russell(South Morang) Andrew Wight(Reservoir) Nick Gorgievski(Reservoir) Adam Carnell(St Mary's)

Divvy3_4me In my opinion Andy could replace any of the players on the bench.

If thats the best that Divvy3 have to offer than Mernda shuld bounce strait back up about 5 games clear.

congrats to corey macgregor and "guts galore" michael cremore 4 taking out the bnf for the seniors and reserves respectively two true reservoir clubmen and well respected throughtout our club

congrats to corey macgregor and "guts galore" michael cremore 4 taking out the bnf for the seniors and reserves respectively two true reservoir clubmen and well respected throughtout our club

Just a shame the club's not respected by anyone in the NFL with an IQ above 4

Mate your spelling is as bad as your club, perhaps an off season of re training & English lesson is on the cards.

Rumour has it that the league offers these courses.

Thanks for the season.

WB

They might not be able to spell, but he is right with his assessement of Mernda, whoever you play for or support, you will see an awesome Mernda Demons outfit in D3, even if they weren't getting the players they are getting, the side I saw this season in a few games will still finish on top of D3.

They might not be able to spell, but he is right with his assessement of Mernda, whoever you play for or support, you will see an awesome Mernda Demons outfit in D3, even if they weren't getting the players they are getting, the side I saw this season in a few games will still finish on top of D3.

Let's hope so... I've been hearing rumours about Lance Whitnall possibly coaching the Demons next season.

That Thomastown game about mid year proves what we can do at our best, hopefully we can produce it consistently next season. :thumbsu:

Let's hope so... I've been hearing rumours about Lance Whitnall possibly coaching the Demons next season.

That Thomastown game about mid year proves what we can do at our best, hopefully we can produce it consistently next season. :thumbsu:

With Whitnall off the market, any news on who else may coach the Demons in 2012?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back