Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 6 Tips

Northcote, Eltham, Heidelberg, West Preston, Bundoora
Diamond Creek, Epping, Lalor, Fitzroy
Panton Hill, Watsonia, Parkside

St Mary's vs. Panton Hill
A win by the Sainters could set up their season and with the Redbacks suffering more injuries they have the perfect opportunity to consolidate their top four position.
Heidelberg West vs. Watsonia
Both teams have been disappointing this season, particularly the Saints who looked to have recruited better pre-season. The Hawks will be desperate but think the Saints can improve on last week (they had better!) and get their first win.
South Morang vs. Parkside
Who would have thought - a top of the table clash. The Devils are unblemished while the Lions have just the one loss. Both have some good "ins" this week but I'm leaning towards the Lions who could be premiership favourites after this round.
Reservoir - Bye
would u like a wager on the sth morang parkside clash chet wynd???

This weeks tips
Even though it is at Mill Park Lakes Parkside should still beat South Morang in the top of the table clash. With Robbie Wise, Brad Hockey, Andy Bennett and Jamie Gresham making up easily the best midfield in division 3 they should get them over the line.
Heidelberg West were good last week after quarter time, but I think Watsonia might just get over the line in this one, either way one side will be celebrating tomorrow night after a long stint without winning, worst case scenario would be a draw!
Panton Hill and StMarys also should be a good match, the young Burra side has been impressive to date and showed some great signs, and when Panton Hill have got there best 22 on the park they will always be up there. Gonna tip Panton Hill in a tight one.

Either way I think there has been a large improvement in Div. 3 across the board, and with it being a much more even competition it's great for the NFL.

Good luck this weekend, Go Devils :thumbsu:

What happened to West yesterday, blew a big 3/4 time lead I hear?

6 goal lead at 3/4 time. I dont think it was West blew it but the Watsy boys finally decided they wanted to win a game and came out after the break with an attitude to win rarely seen by them. Great win for the boys as you all know it has been over 2 years in the making :D

Round 6 Tipping Leader board

Harry - 2 (15)
Chet - 2 (13)
Erik - 1 (12)
Freedom - 2 (12)
Grubby - 2 (10)
OBF - 2 (10)
Devious - 2 (10)
CH - 2 (10)

If you miss your tips you get the Away teams any new tippers who join late, start on the away teams score (Away Teams - 2 this week (Total 9))

6 goal lead at 3/4 time. I dont think it was West blew it but the Watsy boys finally decided they wanted to win a game and came out after the break with an attitude to win rarely seen by them. Great win for the boys as you all know it has been over 2 years in the making :D

hats off to you blokes. apparently watsy looked down & out and to their credit got up & won. well done.. i bet the lid was off down at ak lines :thumbsu:

would u like a wager on the sth morang parkside clash chet wynd???

Your lucky you did not put a wager on the game mustafish. There will be big changes this week at parkside. Some new players not holding down there position in the side so might see some big names in the 2's at pitcher park this week. Mustafish what would the line bet be in this weeks game against watsonia.

Panton Hill vs. South Morang
The Lions surprised many last week - but not me - with their strong win over the Devils while he Redbacks survived with their depleted team. The result may depend on who the home team has available but in the end the Lions should remain at the top of the heap.
Reservoir vs. St Mary's
It will be interesting to see if the Bye has helped or hindered the Mustangs while the Saints won't want to lose touch with the top four. It should be an close match for a long time with the home side finishing in front.
Parkside vs. Watsonia
The Devils are smarting after dropping last week's encounter with the Lions while the Saints produced one sensational quarter to get on the board. That won't be enough this week to overcome the Devils.
Heidelberg West - Bye
At least the Hawks won't lose this week !

Round 7 Tips

Panton Hill
Reservoir
Parkside

Good lord ... I've dropped a place on the leader board !

...hope this works. I just need Harry to drop a couple and Chet can drop one for me too ! Also need to lock away Freedom.

Your lucky you did not put a wager on the game mustafish. There will be big changes this week at parkside. Some new players not holding down there position in the side so might see some big names in the 2's at pitcher park this week. Mustafish what would the line bet be in this weeks game against watsonia.
yeah i was lucky there...........line at 56 points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 7 Tipping Leader board

Harry - 2 (17)
Chet - 2 (15)
Freedom - 2 (14)
Erik - 1 (13)
Grubby - 2 (12)
Devious - 2 (12)
OBF - 1 (11)
CH - 1 (11)
--------------
AWAY - 2 (11)

While the three games this round look reasonably straight forward, one is always fearful of an upset.

Watsonia vs. South Morang
The Lions have established themselves as the premiership favourites with some recent good wins and should be able to account for the Saints without too many worries.
Heidelberg West vs. Panton Hill
The Redbacks have had an up and down season so far, but one really can't see them dropping this match to the Hawks who are really struggling at this stage.
Parkside vs. Reservoir
The Mustangs appear to be starting to drop a bit off the pace and no doubt the Devils will show no mercy as they aim to keep pace at the top of the ladder.
St Mary's - Bye
The Sainters have to cool their heels for a fortnight similar to earlier in the season after a good win!

South Morang over Watsonia
Panton Hill over West
Parkside over Reservoir

Rumour mill tells me there could be a very handy surprise inclusion for the boys at pitcher park tomorrow ;) :thumbsu:

Good effort from the Wats today. Put up a pretty decent fight for 3 and a half quarters with the margin only 27 half way through the last. Our ruckman got sent of for mouthing off at an umpire and Morang's class was too much in the end.

Any other club representatives or players have info on their games from this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back