Northern FL Division 3 - 2011 Pt 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 2 Tips.

Leaderboard
CH 2/3
Chet 1/3

Anyone else keen to join the tips? You will not be far behind?

Panton Hill over West
Reservoir over Parkside
Watsonia over Morang

Round 2 Tips.

Leaderboard
CH 2/3
Chet 1/3

Anyone else keen to join the tips? You will not be far behind?

Panton Hill over West
Reservoir over Parkside
Watsonia over Morang

Johnny, do as I did and create its own thread, maybe start after round three to get more in. Its not overly hard to run, and creates some interest. I am sure you can put a few cans to the winner on GF day :D

Round 2 Selections:

Panton Hill vs West Heidelberg
The Spidermen are clear premiership favourites and should have a big win here.
Reservoir vs Parkside
Be interesting to see how the Devils go first up but at home fancy the Mustangs to get the four points.
South Morang vs Watsonia
Both were disappointing last week and both have had plenty of new faces on the paddock. Local products and knowledge should get the Lions home, just.
St Mary's - Bye
How the Sainters would have loved to have kept the momentum going with a game this week.

Parkside have got their wish.....I would suggest that they will beat Reservoir (and quite comfortably in my opinion)

MacleodParksideBennett, AndrewApproved14/04/1115/04/11

Parkside have got their wish.....I would suggest that they will beat Reservoir (and quite comfortably in my opinion)

Why would Macleod let a contracted player leave. Kyle should put in for his clearance to Resa now you are clearing contracted players.

Johnny, do as I did and create its own thread, maybe start after round three to get more in. Its not overly hard to run, and creates some interest. I am sure you can put a few cans to the winner on GF day :D

No time for that DC.

How about you create a Tipping for all divisions? It's only an extra 7 games and I'm sure most will be happy to take away teams to start up for Round 1?
I believe 5 Tips would be for Round 1 over the 12 matches.

I'll take, Heid, Nth Heid, Mont, Bundy, WP, Epping, Lalor, Diamo, Stars, Hill, Rezza, Watsy.

I'll join in on the tipping to guys, this week my picks are

P/Hill over West
Parkside over Ressa
SthMorang over Wats

Pitcher Park boys have been quiet in the off season but we are definately looking forward to a big 2011 where hopefully we can go one step further than last year.

New look line up this week, with new players including;
Andy Bennett, Jayden Wendt, Terry Lieschke, James Carland, Neil Thompson.
As well as a few old faces returining in Gilbo Davies, Timmy Wise, Anthony Vita and Christian Ramos.

Have also got a few out at the moment as well, so with them returning over the next few weeks hopefully not only our seniors but also our depth may strengthen a bit compared to previous years.

Good luck to all this weekend :thumbsu:

Why would Macleod let a contracted player leave. Kyle should put in for his clearance to Resa now you are clearing contracted players.
now hes no longer one off us, andy your a little **** and its good to see that in your early 20s your left a club your been at all your life to better your footy......idiot....:confused:
in saying that your a star footy player and i have no doubt u will put a show on for parkside and div 3. good luck to you and jayden. ass lickers...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by underbelly

Probably to look to the future and let the payer leave on good terms hoping that he may return in a future season.

But after the huge spray that Mustafish has given him and the head-banded one, I doubt he'd want to come back to De Winton park any time soon.

See Parkside got over rezza pretty easy....Heard Andy n Jayden played well for there first game for the new club...i see there is no pressure on andy to hold the team up this year...i don't think macleod will get andy back anytime soon might be a devil for couple years

See Parkside got over rezza pretty easy....Heard Andy n Jayden played well for there first game for the new club...i see there is no pressure on andy to hold the team up this year...i don't think macleod will get andy back anytime soon might be a devil for couple years

Good luck to both of them. I'm glad they went to Parkside as we have lots of mutal friends through the Macleod CC. From my point of view, the social rooms are always open to past players. Ignore comments from Mustafish - from someone who should be playing seniors and is hiding down in the magoos is a bit hypocritical.

Round 2 Tipping Leader board

Harry - 3 (5)
Erik - 3 (5)
Grubby 2 (4)
OBF - 2 (4)
Devious - 2 (4)
CH - 1 (3)
Chet - 2 (3)

If you miss your tips you get the Away teams any new tippers who join late, start on the away teams score (Away Teams - 3)

Andy and Jayden went ok but Reservoirs ex Macleod player was the best of the trio on the day. Parkside were lucky we did'nt kick straight early or the game would have been over.Look forward to flogging them next time.

Good luck to both of them. I'm glad they went to Parkside as we have lots of mutal friends through the Macleod CC. From my point of view, the social rooms are always open to past players. Ignore comments from Mustafish - from someone who should be playing seniors and is hiding down in the magoos is a bit hypocritical.
who do u want to ignore my comments??? i know both jayden and andy read this and if theres anything wrong with me calling andy a little t u r d and taking the piss out of them by calling them ass lickers well u need to harden up princess....
hypocritical.......andys bloody 23 not 30 like me, ive spent all my life at the macleod junior and senior footy club hince im a life member at both. if your not happy that im still having a kick training once a week not playing too serious footy and enjoying the2s with a few mates then please do tell me. id love to know how your footy was going when u where 30.......

who do u want to ignore my comments??? i know both jayden and andy read this and if theres anything wrong with me calling andy a little t u r d and taking the piss out of them by calling them ass lickers well u need to harden up princess....
hypocritical.......andys bloody 23 not 30 like me, ive spent all my life at the macleod junior and senior footy club hince im a life member at both. if your not happy that im still having a kick training once a week not playing too serious footy and enjoying the2s with a few mates then please do tell me. id love to know how your footy was going when u where 30.......

Hope things are a bit more amicable between Underbelly and yourself when you meet at the bar down Macleod? On a seperate note, your club did a great job with the Awareness game! Good to see local clubs involving themselves in these things and doing there community proud! I donated the best way I know (JW`s) whilst catching up with my old Research mate Presti after the game. Good man Presti, and certainly does speak!

Ha ha....you know I was kicking the dew off the golf course with my little bald headed buddy when I was 30. I wasn't half the footballer you were Jack, but is there a little question mark in your head that thinks that maybe you and Zinga should have another crack ???

Ha ha....you know I was kicking the dew off the golf course with my little bald headed buddy when I was 30. I wasn't half the footballer you were Jack, but is there a little question mark in your head that thinks that maybe you and Zinga should have another crack ???
haha yeah dont be supprised if both zeus and myself are playing before u know it.
thanks brutal the only issues that belly and i have is how much geelong are better then collingwood lol... it was a good day and im all about the 19s playing after the seniors atleast it keeps them off the piss for a extra few hours too and gives the senior guys something to kick back and enjoy.
how about your mob lower going well great win on the weekend expessially against an old player who coaches there. hows michael ryan going?? i see hes dep vic captin pretty good effort for first year at the club....

haha yeah dont be supprised if both zeus and myself are playing before u know it.
thanks brutal the only issues that belly and i have is how much geelong are better then collingwood lol... it was a good day and im all about the 19s playing after the seniors atleast it keeps them off the piss for a extra few hours too and gives the senior guys something to kick back and enjoy.
how about your mob lower going well great win on the weekend expessially against an old player who coaches there. hows michael ryan going?? i see hes dep vic captin pretty good effort for first year at the club....

Good to hear! The Lower Bears are going ok, was good to win our first ever game at Epping and I don`t think Super took it too well! Chopper is going well, seems like a good bloke and has worked as hard as anyone during pre season, so deserved to be part of the leadership! I`ll get down to few Clouder games this season, so feel free to search me out. JW can in the Lower Plenty stubbie holder!

Good to hear! The Lower Bears are going ok, was good to win our first ever game at Epping and I don`t think Super took it too well! Chopper is going well, seems like a good bloke and has worked as hard as anyone during pre season, so deserved to be part of the leadership! I`ll get down to few Clouder games this season, so feel free to search me out. JW can in the Lower Plenty stubbie holder!

Typical Lower Plenty Brutal, so shallow that two first year players are promised Vice Captaincy and Leadership group, just to get them there. What about some older blokes that have done the club loyalty??? What I hear is that the Bardens etc run the club??

Also, Dont we stab our old legends in the back once they leave, alful lot of shit youve been putting on Super????

Typical Lower Plenty Brutal, so shallow that two first year players are promised Vice Captaincy and Leadership group, just to get them there. What about some older blokes that have done the club loyalty??? What I hear is that the Bardens etc run the club??

Also, Dont we stab our old legends in the back once they leave, alful lot of shit youve been putting on Super????

How on boy's if ya gunna talk about 2nd Div then get on that site:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back