Northern Football League Div 1 - CLOSED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Northern Football League Div 1

I have just surfaced after finishing on the piss last night. It has been a big 3 nights but i just cant help wondering if i would be alive atm if we had have won.

On the game all i can say is the best team all year won, which is a change from the last few years. Well done heidelberg well deserved.

The pizza cat was also impressed with the turn at the tiger den on sun night. i dropped past with a mate and the party looked like it was in full swing. Well done and better luck next year to us.

oh and scareface get stuffed you weird looking prick! haha

oi samuri pizza cat....i thought eltham under 19s were shit and were put together at the last minute??? well we one the grand final mate...pretty sure bundoora lost...we were underrated the whole year

I have just surfaced after finishing on the piss last night. It has been a big 3 nights but i just cant help wondering if i would be alive atm if we had have won.

On the game all i can say is the best team all year won, which is a change from the last few years. Well done heidelberg well deserved.

The pizza cat was also impressed with the turn at the tiger den on sun night. i dropped past with a mate and the party looked like it was in full swing. Well done and better luck next year to us.

oh and scareface get stuffed you weird looking prick! haha

Was it a hide in the fire hose cupboard experience, the last couple of days mr ed?

oi samuri pizza cat....i thought eltham under 19s were shit and were put together at the last minute??? well we one the grand final mate...pretty sure bundoora lost...we were underrated the whole year

yer and i also saw u get a kick..... oh no wait u gota get game time to do that!! :thumbsdown:

Chops at the end of the day if we didnt talk about someone which i rarely do This Big footy would be Boring.I understand what you are saying but when they talk about hally its about club supporters supporting a player that has done so much for the club.Why is it that ( and everyone Knows who me and you are on here)that you have to respond with negativity about a person.Do you get a kick out of putting some one down.You need to respect players you have played with and against because in 20 years time the beer you have together will be far more enjoyable.

Like this quick little story.(sorry just got home from the lower so you know what its like and what state i am in) but Andrew harwwooD just coached a team to a Premeirship .the first he has won at the club after 30 years.Anyhow he had Written all this sh*t on the white board on grandfinal day and got the players in the room to explain his Game plan.

At the very boottom after realing of his crap he Wrote in capital leetters "No Batchat"

When some of the players staring laughing asking him what do you mean he said "you know dont argue with the umpires"

Har has been a life long friend and we starting playing at Heidelberg in 1976 together in the short people.I absolutely love him to death and i know this was not a spelling mistake but something he thought threw is hole career Known as "Batchat" instead of back chat!!!!!!!!!

He has always been the first to hang shit on anyone and finally I can now say (after the laughter he has got out of the stupid things that i have done)

THAT HE IS A STUPID ******ED BALLED MAN AND WHEN HE IS PISSED HE DRIVES ME ABSOLUTELTY F*CKING CRAZY.A COMPLETE DUMB ****.....
Great work "H"

Anyhow Chops I love you too and we have always had that respect for each other that will continue for another 40 years if we live that long(touchwood)anyhow pretty messy at the moment especially trying to explain to my wife what is wrong with me.Cheers
Look Bugs its not personal at all and the meeting your side had when blair tryed to get me down there was understandable if i was in Hally's position i would'nt want someone coming in and taking my spot either. Hally has lined up on me probably twelve times and lasted 10 minutes each time then someone else would come I just never rated him that highly because i found him pretty easy to get away from. In saying that i also have seen him play a ripper when he kicked seven against us in 05 at our ground but thats about as much as i've seen in him i respect him as a great clubman and probably a great bloke but when he is put up against a Spider Shaw or a Trevor Robinson or Andy Viola i have to pull it up because he is far from it sorry but he is lets leave it at that getting boring.:rolleyes:

Look Bugs its not personal at all and the meeting your side had when blair tryed to get me down there was understandable if i was in Hally's position i would'nt want someone coming in and taking my spot either. Hally has lined up on me probably twelve times and lasted 10 minutes each time then someone else would come I just never rated him that highly because i found him pretty easy to get away from. In saying that i also have seen him play a ripper when he kicked seven against us in 05 at our ground but thats about as much as i've seen in him i respect him as a great clubman and probably a great bloke but when he is put up against a Spider Shaw or a Trevor Robinson or Andy Viola i have to pull it up because he is far from it sorry but he is lets leave it at that getting boring.:rolleyes:

Taking Hally's spot? I highly doubt that..

did u hear the crowd when ernie went on samari?? are you deff??...rockstar entrance

i dont care if i got 10 mins (if that) on the ground i still racked up...1 kick and 1 high tackle.....and the most important a premiership medallion....what have you got....apart from an ugly face. and a pregnant brother

Hows that! I see the president of Monty won almost footy legends last night on the footy show! A brand new Dodge Nitro! Bet the umpires want a piece of that, and maybe that kids mother!
So is Ed keeping it or is it going to the club?

Hows that! I see the president of Monty won almost footy legends last night on the footy show! A brand new Dodge Nitro! Bet the umpires want a piece of that, and maybe that kids mother!
So is Ed keeping it or is it going to the club?

Well they were due to win something!! Only joking well done to Ed!

Devil's to you care to elaborate anything on the post you made a couple of days ago?

"J&B, what happened at mont last night? Was on the website
this morning and it looks like things are a bit rocky down there
Spill the beans as to what happened?"

Im sacking the timing of the NFL div one votecount. Why have it at the end of october when alls i care about is wheather el segundo, haradasun or miss finland is going to win the cox plate? surely having it during grand final week would be a better option as it would give the winners the recognition they deserve.

Any thoughts people?

Also, i see they are naming a team of the year.

who form your club is a chance to make the team?
from creek i think only a couple would be half a chance;
Josh summers in a back pocket maybe
Simon Perryman on a half forward flank
Timmy Cusack, our bandf winner would be a good chance to make the bench as the seventh midfielder.

Lets hope they dont do what the afl done and name half the side from the dominent team, although heidelberg probably deserve 5 or 6 nominations.

i dont care if i got 10 mins (if that) on the ground i still racked up...1 kick and 1 high tackle.....and the most important a premiership medallion....what have you got....apart from an ugly face. and a pregnant brother

Couldnt have said it better myself Ernie! :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im sacking the timing of the NFL div one votecount. Why have it at the end of october when alls i care about is wheather el segundo, haradasun or miss finland is going to win the cox plate? surely having it during grand final week would be a better option as it would give the winners the recognition they deserve.

Any thoughts people?

Also, i see they are naming a team of the year.

who form your club is a chance to make the team?
from creek i think only a couple would be half a chance;
Josh summers in a back pocket maybe
Simon Perryman on a half forward flank
Timmy Cusack, our bandf winner would be a good chance to make the bench as the seventh midfielder.

Lets hope they dont do what the afl done and name half the side from the dominent team, although heidelberg probably deserve 5 or 6 nominations.

from north i would say chances are jarrod king,dean and shaun ryan

He'll be helping you out in the canteen next year mr Football.
for all the shit your putting on hall about going missing in big games your record isnt too good 06 2kicks 07 6 kicks in gf
both great games chopps looks like you have been in a good canteen

for all the shit your putting on hall about going missing in big games your record isnt too good 06 2kicks 07 6 kicks in gf
both great games chopps looks like you have been in a good canteen
Kicked 3.3 give five off had probably 15 touches playing full forward with a torn hammy not a bad day 07 it means jack sh!t cause we did'nt win had a shocker in 06 and had a blinder in 05 big games are'nt a problem old son.

Kicked 3.3 give five off had probably 15 touches playing full forward with a torn hammy not a bad day 07 it means jack sh!t cause we did'nt win had a shocker in 06 and had a blinder in 05 big games are'nt a problem old son.

carps takes the cake one kick in his first winning grand final, and it was from a free kick in the second quarter, and he kicked a behind.

carps takes the cake one kick in his first winning grand final, and it was from a free kick in the second quarter, and he kicked a behind.
Talkng to puff yesterday he said you blokes were to good. Is it true that Webby from Compass is bringing Moorcroft ,Haynes,Bullen and fifty large down to the club next year Stooge. Carpetass is just bloody wraped with his Premiership medalion.

Talkng to puff yesterday he said you blokes were to good. Is it true that Webby from Compass is bringing Moorcroft ,Haynes,Bullen and fifty large down to the club next year Stooge. Carpetass is just bloody wraped with his Premiership medalion.

HAHA everytime i see carps he is so flipping happy and cant keep the smile off his face - good on him and hes a great bloke
Yer i heard bout ur hammy chops a shame hey but good effort to give it a crack and kick a few
Cheers
JG

not that it's any of my business but that halls an awesome player kicked over a 100 in 2005.

then gadget kept him to 2 goals in two finals [and gadget didn't even train anymore]

does that mean

1-halls not that good

2- gadgets a superstar

3- N.F.L [d.v.f.l] is not as good anymore

i reckon ummm arghhhh ummm number 3

Iv heard that too it would be good those blokes would be handy and the coin would certainly help. Yeah going down to heidelberg to get those pictures made up with him.

not that it's any of my business but that halls an awesome player kicked over a 100 in 2005.

then gadget kept him to 2 goals in two finals [and gadget didn't even train anymore]

does that mean

1-halls not that good

2- gadgets a superstar

3- N.F.L [d.v.f.l] is not as good anymore

i reckon ummm arghhhh ummm number 3
Possibly a little of all three then again possibly none of the above. The question is who will replace him at Warringal Park? May have to wait until the Judd trade deals are completed to see who is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back