Northern Football League Div 1 - CLOSED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Northern Football League Div 1

No ramas at all dont really follow the northern league mate get to a couple of north games thats about it follow the edfl what about you?

Bergers mate, you might have to jump ship and get behind us if we head out there in the next couple of years:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

hahaha very funny. but i wear the pants. first baby and anti natal classes tell me it is very tiring and very time consuming and i will be taking every opportunity to help my wife. i wont be looking for reasons to get out of the house. anyway back to footy.

mont 26/11
whitt 9/12
anyone else know when theres are starting?

Eltham 19th of November. Cant wait to have a run on the new Central Park surface.

Alter Ego, can you confirm the Matthew Lappin has signed and sealed with Heidelberg next year? I heard from a very reliable source that he has.
OTP - just to update.
Can confirm M Lappin is not heading back to Wang. Latest scuttlebutt has him linked with Balwyn under Daniel Hartford's stewardship.

"Alter ego" and "boof" you have become addicted to talking dribble. It s Spring Carnival Time give it a rest.Play a game with me and start giving me some clues as to who you are.I am sure if I know who you are then your comments might carry more weight
Bruce
Some more interesting facts about your good self.
- the third letter of your wife's first name is "r",
- you have modelled your professional life on "Tim the Toolman",
- you have done some of your best work in nightclub toilets.

Gee mate i hope you pull up alright from the birth:D

Yo Maso will u be breast feeding, can be quite strenuous I believe. Hope all goes well.

Speedy's Missus is in hosp at moment 8 weeks prem, haven't a result as yet, all should be well by all accounts

PS good to see that u are all sticking by the club regardless of coaches etc etc The club comes first the rest will always follow ( quote frm some chinese bloke i believe)
:)

The club comes first the rest will always follow ( quote frm some chinese bloke i believe)

I believe it is "shoot the first and the rest will follow" - could make for an interesting pre season !!

One of the Valley's favourite sons is having a 40th B'day bash tomorrow night in Collingwood.

Hard to believe I know but Daryl "The German, T-Bone" Taylor is down for the weekend and has requested any mate, acquaintance or the tuck shop kid from Lower Twenty to pop in for a catch up. Ask around or PM me for details. Apparently the Luck is catering.

He has probably crossed the line more than once Cole but has been a very good player (B/F and premierships in two major metro leagues). From a personal perspective however (along with Luke Trew), he will remain an unfulfilled talent. Instead of talking about which local club he will play with we should have been celebrating his VFL/AFL career.
Saul Caddy B&F winner at the colts and voted best player by the his teammates. Missed 3 games had a great year.

Just taken off the EFL site.

"EFL Director of Umpiring, Kevin Smith is leaving the league after over 11 years of service, having been appointed to a similar role with the Northern Football League, formerly the Diamond Valley Football League."

How does everyone think it will impact on the umpiring standard in Northern. Personally can only that it will.

Does this mean that Steve Luckman's gone?

talk floating around the power clubs in the EFL has it that the Heidelberg move is on again.
any truth?

talk floating around the power clubs in the EFL has it that the Heidelberg move is on again.
any truth?
Already excluded for 2008 as EFL club majority voted last year against admitting Heidelberg. They may be looking at 2009 but would require EFL club and Football Victoria's endorsement.
Given FV's attitude to Heidelberg's last attempt to switch leagues, short of an epiphany or court action it would appear unlikely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

["EFL Director of Umpiring, Kevin Smith is leaving the league after over 11 years of service, having been appointed to a similar role with the Northern Football League, formerly the Diamond Valley Football League."

How does everyone think it will impact on the umpiring standard in Northern. Personally can only that it will.

Also now on the Northern website with our new logo.
Without a doubt, one of the most experienced people in umpiring in Australian Football and a good bloke to boot.
Go get em Smithy

["EFL Director of Umpiring, Kevin Smith is leaving the league after over 11 years of service, having been appointed to a similar role with the Northern Football League, formerly the Diamond Valley Football League."

Also now on the Northern website with our new logo.
Without a doubt, one of the most experienced people in umpiring in Australian Football and a good bloke to boot.
Go get em Smithy
All positive going forward. Might even take up the whistle myself.
Clubs should also be impressed with receipts from the finals (apparently around double of those under the previous DVFL administration).

All positive going forward. Might even take up the whistle myself.
Clubs should also be impressed with receipts from the finals (apparently around double of those under the previous DVFL administration).

Probably because the Sheriff wasn't pocketing half the takings on the gate

Can anyone prvide feedback if the speculation is true in reference to a number of NFL clubs inparticular montmorency and eltham seeking the services of a number of old paradians from the vafa again ?
untaped resource sure, however leaves a number of supporters disgruntled.
many players over recent years have left consist of,
ciavolas, loneys, heughes, mitchells, hyde, swindons, hayes, yeos, kreuzer, heffernan, strickland, the list goes on....
surely it has got to stop soon ?

Can anyone prvide feedback if the speculation is true in reference to a number of NFL clubs inparticular montmorency and eltham seeking the services of a number of old paradians from the vafa again ?
ciavolas, loneys, heughes, mitchells, hyde, swindons, hayes, yeos, kreuzer, heffernan, strickland, the list goes on....
It will stop whenn Parade start paying its players.

And your point is? (no disrespect)

Regards

Two new Shaws at Yulong next year, One on each side of the fence. Also rumour has it VD asked for 20 large at Lalor and was was told thanks but no thanks.
That would be small change at Tigerland wouldn't it Boof.:)

ha ha - nice attempt at a fish...

Slow day down at the Dock's today mate?

Two new Shaws at Yulong next year, One on each side of the fence. Also rumour has it VD asked for 20 large at Lalor and was was told thanks but no thanks.
That would be small change at Tigerland wouldn't it Boof.:)

Vinnie may be going elsewhere. My scource a touch more credible.

Small change or not don't think they would pay. As they chase Heidelberg, I suspect that issue may have a negative impact on some clubs next year if not managed right.

Regards

Vinnie may be going elsewhere. My scource a touch more credible.

Small change or not don't think they would pay. As they chase Heidelberg, I suspect that issue may have a negative impact on some clubs next year if not managed right.

Regards

Come on Boof , this is the place to bring these things out, Where is he going? Tempy said NO
And six to eight former Bulls playing country footy have pledged to return next year. I know a pledge is only worth the the persons word but it appears their reasons for leaving in the first place no longer apply.
And The Whale is going to caoch Thomastown. Good bloke Whale, Good luck to him.

Heard someone talking the other day about Micky McGuane heading to NFL Div 1 club. Not 100% credible, but just overheard enough to hear NFL.

Anyone else heard this or way off the mark?
Not sure why he left Balwyn after 1 season anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back