Northern Football League Div 2 U19's

Remove this Banner Ad

South Morang No. 21 - you win "Tool of the day"
People like you should not be playing football.
Fancy throwing punches once the game was lost.
You're a thug and the tribunal should ban you for 12 months minimum.

Yeh Poor form by #21 there is always one ********. The same as the bloke from hursty previously mentioned that through a kick> Enjoy your late start to the season boys.

No but can really change the game all im saying is whenever any mernda ppl talk about there season and there really good players its always shelton this and shelton that and the kid is unbelivable could be playing afl if he wanted to thats the difference btw shelton and justin stewart theres probable 20 justin stewarts running around in the 19s this year but yet to see any sheltons

lol easy does it mate, im from division 1 myself and dont usually post here but having seen this i coudnt help myself.. your getting way to carried away here, i only comment becoz iv seen both play quite a bit. shelts is a great player and could only imagine how much he would have dominated div2 19s last year, but to say he could be running around in the afl after a standout u19s season and a bnf in div2 seniors is absolutely absurd. let me clear up the justin stewart part too, he is also a dominant player and there is no way there is 20 other stewies out ther in u19s... NO WAY. and also onemore thing theres no such thing as a one man team, for example if shelts and his mernda side played div1 last year, they wouldnt have even made finals. i know u'll disagree but thats fact they wouldnt have competed with eltham,northcote park,bundoora,greensborough,west preston.

drop sheltz nd stewy nd last seasons mernda still would win 19's this season.. team of freaks

south morang are average at best... clearly the 3rd best team in 19s this season...

nd coffee course mernda arent up there like last season they r all playing ones whereas most of this seasons 19s neva played footy before.. btw jus wanna add thommo 19s r gunna struggle bigtime in divi 1 nxt season cos we all kno macloed seniors will choke again

drop sheltz nd stewy nd last seasons mernda still would win 19's this season.. team of freaks

south morang are average at best... clearly the 3rd best team in 19s this season...

nd coffee course mernda arent up there like last season they r all playing ones whereas most of this seasons 19s neva played footy before.. btw jus wanna add thommo 19s r gunna struggle bigtime in divi 1 nxt season cos we all kno macloed seniors will choke again

A few of those main players in merndas 19s last year should have been playing 1s and the reason they didnt if im not mistaken is because they wanted to play with there mates in the 19s..

I wouldnt say they were clearly the third best team, Lower Plenty and Thomastown had decent teams that put up a good contest against whoever they played.

If it is Thomo that do go up i dont think they will struggle to bad, they keep most of there team together and will gain some handy players from junior clubs.

If Macleod were to go up and they kept the same team they would go alright and possibly push for finals, but keeping the team together is a different story.

lol easy does it mate, im from division 1 myself and dont usually post here but having seen this i coudnt help myself.. your getting way to carried away here, i only comment becoz iv seen both play quite a bit. shelts is a great player and could only imagine how much he would have dominated div2 19s last year, but to say he could be running around in the afl after a standout u19s season and a bnf in div2 seniors is absolutely absurd. let me clear up the justin stewart part too, he is also a dominant player and there is no way there is 20 other stewies out ther in u19s... NO WAY. and also onemore thing theres no such thing as a one man team, for example if shelts and his mernda side played div1 last year, they wouldnt have even made finals. i know u'll disagree but thats fact they wouldnt have competed with eltham,northcote park,bundoora,greensborough,west preston.

Buddy obviously u have no idea what ur rumbling about played all my juniors with shelts along side Pat veszpremi Matt kruezer Brett meredith any of these players ring a bell well shelts was by far the superior of them all and if focused on footy like the other 3 in the final year u wouldnt see him playing in a northcote park or bundoora jumper u would see him running around in an essendon or carlton jumper so before u blabber on bud get ur facts right

No one would be more embarrased to read all of this stuff then actually Shelts himself, modest bloke with plenty of skill, but Merndas success was a great team effort....Nothing wrong at all with playing with your mates, its a major reason why we all play football isnt it? Nothing more to say. "A champion team will always beat a team of champions" ever heard that?
Goodluck to both teams playing in this weekends final!!

Buddy obviously u have no idea what ur rumbling about played all my juniors with shelts along side Pat veszpremi Matt kruezer Brett meredith any of these players ring a bell well shelts was by far the superior of them all and if focused on footy like the other 3 in the final year u wouldnt see him playing in a northcote park or bundoora jumper u would see him running around in an essendon or carlton jumper so before u blabber on bud get ur facts right

went to school with sheltz nd he was regarded betta than all of those guys... jus didnt look at footy like that nd jus wanted to hav fun from wut i kno about the guy.. nicest guy goin round

haha i know mate im not saying he wasnt a good player and yes i saw first hand how good he was in those u14/u15s squads. yes to some he may have been seen better than them, but who was a bigger freak than nonda tsatsoulis in u15s? who was a better player than michale marcanio in u14? no one! you get the point? things change greatly from 15-18.

Lushay from Sth Morang didn't turn up last night for his hearing.
I'm guessing he wont be back playing footy next year.
Maybe take up professional boxing as he throws a good punch
and spits quite acurately

Macleod are looking out of their depth for the weekend, gotta split their resources between the Az and the Cz, whittlesea can get all their eligable players in, macleod don't have a match for Nixon or Buhagiar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macleod are looking out of their depth for the weekend, gotta split their resources between the Az and the Cz, whittlesea can get all their eligable players in, macleod don't have a match for Nixon or Buhagiar

Very true macleods backline is very average but the onballers work twice as hard to help the backline out. They also like to drop one back in defence to cut off ppl like Nixon.

well lads a bloke down at my footy club the one and only 19s premiers of 07 div 1...thats right the panther works with sheltz and sorry boys but he will be in the black and red next year not blue and red.

well lads a bloke down at my footy club the one and only 19s premiers of 07 div 1...thats right the panther works with sheltz and sorry boys but he will be in the black and red next year not blue and red.

And my cousins playschool friends dad is best mates with Nathan Buckley and he is captain coaching H/west next year.

Massive upset i think, on weekend. Wat happened? Was any1 there to explain? coz i would like to no how n why they whittlesea lost.

Massive upset i think, on weekend. Wat happened? Was any1 there to explain? coz i would like to no how n why they whittlesea lost.

I dont think it was a massive upset, Macleod did beat them in the last round of the season and they were clearly the two standout teams all year.
Well it was close all game and Whittlesea had a little bit of bad luck with some little umpiring decisions and the bounce of the ball.
With that said i think Macleod were playing more direct footy getting it a kicking it long and down the middle, and when Whittlesea had it they tried to either run and carry the ball or chip it around which didnt really work for them as Macleod were putting the pressure on well.
Whittlesea looked good when the got there running game going but couldnt get it going enough.
I think the game ended up being won out of the middle, it was Whittlesea strong point all year and they got killed in the second half.
Even when the Whittlesea ruckman was getting the taps they were going to the Macleod players who pushed straight forward with it.
It's all done now, congratulations on the win well desreved, played better footy on the day.
Bad luck to your seniors though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Northern Football League Div 2 U19's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back