Northern Football League Division 1 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
and a whole lotta cash to young fella:D

Stringa,If you believe everything on here, over the journey the spend is probably not dissimilar between the two clubs.It's just what you get for your investment.Smart business results generally come from sound,positive,constructive and innovative leadership.Umpiring has no bearing on that when the whips are cracking. Unfortunately for Monty they didn't match the other mob in those areas today!

.Players went at it hard all day but were left bemused when those two twits in yellow decided to wreck what was panning out to be an enthralling contest after half time.Yellow and red cards came out for seemingly minor altercations but when that mont player was sent off after the umpire collided into him that left everyone wondering what was going on.:confused:

That collision between the umpire and the Mont player was mind boggling to say the least. Total confusion from everybody that was there at the ground?:confused:
I have tried to avoid being too critical of the umpires all year but the standard of todays match was very poor and if this is the best the NFL can produce for a final then its a bloody embarassment for this competition.:thumbsdown:
No doubt this half wit Yellowman will get on here defending these dills and preaching to everyone how hard a job they have but this season i have seen some awful umpiring displays with too many of these umpires simply OVER umpiring games.

wasnt at todays game ,listened on 88.6 so a bit short on factual info. Can anyone give me the actual reports for each team.What were the injuries to King & Sage and will they be investigated by Sages old man.Did number 27 for Mont get reported or wacked .Untalented dog in past encounters.:mad:

I heard about king getting hit. Behind play knocked out. Surely if bergers get done for that he would be looking at missing out on the granny.

Can they get done off eye witnesses. Whats done in these cases with no video evidence.

Forget about the umpiring.If the leadership and behaviour from both clubs is such that it becomes a comedy of ill disciplined actions both ways,it then has to be adjudicated(unfortunately) by the appointed umpires within the rules.You then cop the consequences I believe.The problem really lies with the clubs competing and how they wish to play the game,full stop! Appears to me Heidelberg pulled their head in earlier than Mont!
you must be kidding anyone that saw that game knows that the umpiring played a big part of the end result, umpires were discraceful, not up to the job, not a good sign for the NFL!:thumbsdown:

Stringa,If you believe everything on here, over the journey the spend is probably not dissimilar between the two clubs.It's just what you get for your investment.Smart business results generally come from sound,positive,constructive and innovative leadership.Umpiring has no bearing on that when the whips are cracking. Unfortunately for Monty they didn't match the other mob in those areas today!

take your head out of your ass.Your trying to compare apples with oranges.Take a look at the their lists, you think they pay the same.......turn it up:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

didnt see the game, and like a previous poster listened to it on the radio. Sounded like monty did there nest. Where the reports there? and how many blokes did mont end up with on the ground?

Most importantly, how did my man mick finn go?

didnt see the game, and like a previous poster listened to it on the radio. Sounded like monty did there nest. Where the reports there? and how many blokes did mont end up with on the ground?

Most importantly, how did my man mick finn go?

They had 15 on the ground. So many bullshit reports. 2 players king hit. The ump ran into a player and 2 got red carded explain that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mont The Invincibles vs The Working Class Men 2.

Regards

Turn it up Boof...you cannot seriuosly write such dribble when the begs smashed mont. if mont are invincible, what are heidelberg? the incredibles? all supermen no kryponite can harm them?

when your cashed up club comes back to the pack, and history says it will, there will be a lot of people here happy to dance on the grave of this heidelberg invincibility that destroys the league and its reputation more than bad umpires.

a berg v north gf....most likely now...like to see the berg players get away with the king hits against north.

the league must be in panic mode now at what could happen.

bet you dont give the league your tape despite filming all day. bet you lied to tham and told them you were only filming highlights...but we know better.

I heard about king getting hit. Behind play knocked out. Surely if bergers get done for that he would be looking at missing out on the granny.

Can they get done off eye witnesses. Whats done in these cases with no video evidence.[/quote

did mont have that goose on the roof filming the game? if they did he'd have the incident on tape. and he'll drop it off at the nfl office today.

Turn it up Boof...you cannot seriuosly write such dribble when the begs smashed mont. if mont are invincible, what are heidelberg? the incredibles? all supermen no kryponite can harm them?

when your cashed up club comes back to the pack, and history says it will, there will be a lot of people here happy to dance on the grave of this heidelberg invincibility that destroys the league and its reputation more than bad umpires.

a berg v north gf....most likely now...like to see the berg players get away with the king hits against north.

bet you dont give the league your tape despite filming all day. bet you lied to tham and told them you were only filming highlights...but we know better.

there was a mont man filming the game right next to the boof so that will be interesting.
and yes a berg vs north game will be extremely interesting especially if tempers fly and players let loose again. not good for the league or the game, but good viewing for the crowd i suppose.

You won't have to worry about Heidelberg coming back to the pack. The Eastern deal is signed. And for what its worth there were more North blokes in the Heidelberg rooms after the game than Heidelberg people! Make of that what you will..

... when your cashed up club comes back to the pack, and history says it will, there will be a lot of people here happy to dance on the grave of this heidelberg invincibility that destroys the league and its reputation more than bad umpires ...

Originally Posted by devil’s advocte If this is true which is possible, but unlikely, then good on Heidelberg. If local clubs can attract that kind of corporate dollar then it can only be good for the league.

If you have a look at the
Heidelberg web site, then look at their corporate stucture you will see more people at that club on the committe willing to help out than some clubs even have as total members. You can say all you want about money, but it takes the people to administer things correctly and heidleberg do that.

Makes me sick to say it, but well done to
Heidelberg, best in comp in more ways than just being undefeated :thumbsu:

Regards

I thought the bergers played better, but the game was shcoking in the second half due to pathetic umpiring and injuries to Mont. I don't believe in cheating, but at times those umps looked mighty dodgy.

Everyone is now on the North wagon.... again. The last 2 times North has been talked up, Mont has smashed them and not just at home.

Depending on injuries and reports by weeks end, Mont should easily win again to set up a rematch in the GF.

I thought the bergers played better, but the game was shcoking in the second half due to pathetic umpiring and injuries to Mont. I don't believe in cheating, but at times those umps looked mighty dodgy.

Everyone is now on the North wagon.... again. The last 2 times North has been talked up, Mont has smashed them and not just at home.

Depending on injuries and reports by weeks end, Mont should easily win again to set up a rematch in the GF.
two weeks to go. i love reading all this rubbish.a side beaten by heaps and of course its nothing to do with dills who show no brains . it cant be us its the umpires.it wasnt the dill standing over jake sticking his finger in his face, na he didnt start the rubbish. it wasnt his elbow. get with it , its over for ya. i hope kingy and sagey are ok. heard one monty player complain about the ground, he wasnt sure what the green stuff on the ground was.finals at stkilda beach next year???. go tiges two weeks to go.

After a whole season of waiting for a cracking semi final between the two powerhouse teams of season 2008! It didn't quite happen how we all wanted! - But it did turn out to be a game, that will be remembered forever. Unfortunately for all the wrong reasons!!!

Monty shouldn't waste to much energy on things from yesterday!
If they smarten up and keep the ball in their hands as often as they can, most the problems they had yesterday will fix themselves!

All the obvious rage that their supporters and players had from yesterday needs to be turned into motivational fuel for the next two weeks. They are better than North and will play Heidelberg again in a fortnight.

They will then have the oppurtuinty of playing in a Grandfinal that no one expects them to win......where on the other hand Heidelberg have everything to lose! Might sound ridiculous but playing in a grandfinal when your not expected to win is a lot easier than playing in one you think your easily going to win! The winner from a semi final goes away not looking to change their game plan...but the loser is forced to change and re focus! Little like Lalor and Hurstbridge several years back!

With rain expected the next 9 out of 11 days....Grandfinal result 10 points either way!

Have to agree with the umpires being very ordinary.....

But what were Mont thinking...... From the first bounce they seemed to go the man and not the footy.....

In the first quarter Pep got Jake with a good fair bump then Dizzy 'Statless' Stanley had to come in and stand over Jake as he lay on the ground and abuse him..... Weak dog act......:thumbsdown:

I hope Mont wake up and realise that they have better young kids playing 2's then wasting a spot for that oxygen thief Santoro.... As soon as he went on the ground the snipping started.... Goose can not play and certainly took on the wrong bloke when Big D got a hold of him....

Mont really missed Byron who withdrew and hopefully Joffa will be back this week cause they certainly need him....:thumbsu:

To answer your question Kid..... Mick Finn played well in the first half but was concussed just before half time when he and King had a head clash which left them both in a bad way.... Came back on late in the third and was ok......

Sage must have injuries as had no impact early as he normally does and from what i am told he played in runners!!!!!

For 2009?

so if this is true that heidelberg are off to EFL what does the league do? do diamo become the luckiest wooden spooners ever and maintain there spot in div1 along with the div2 premiers? or does the league promote both div2 grand finalists? keeping diamo up seems like the logical choice however after the dismal year they put in it would almost seem like both thomo and macleod would be more competitive in the top divison.
however having said all that we've all heard the rumours before about the tigers leaving so who knows if it will actually come to fruition this time.

Have to agree with the umpires being very ordinary.....

But what were Mont thinking...... From the first bounce they seemed to go the man and not the footy.....

In the first quarter Pep got Jake with a good fair bump then Dizzy 'Statless' Stanley had to come in and stand over Jake as he lay on the ground and abuse him..... Weak dog act......:thumbsdown:

I hope Mont wake up and realise that they have better young kids playing 2's then wasting a spot for that oxygen thief Santoro.... As soon as he went on the ground the snipping started.... Goose can not play and certainly took on the wrong bloke when Big D got a hold of him....

Mont really missed Byron who withdrew and hopefully Joffa will be back this week cause they certainly need him....:thumbsu:

To answer your question Kid..... Mick Finn played well in the first half but was concussed just before half time when he and King had a head clash which left them both in a bad way.... Came back on late in the third and was ok......

Sage must have injuries as had no impact early as he normally does and from what i am told he played in runners!!!!!

agree with most of ur comments but would have to giv credit where credits due, santa the fiesty little man more than held his own against that small truck wearing number 49, even scored the first throwdown in the exchange, made very good viewing that! :D

and kings concussion was from a much more dubios incident than a head clash....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back