Northern Football League Division 1 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both attard and niel got off
niel got a suspended sentence however.
i just want to know how come murphy didnt hav to go through the same process as neil for running into an umpire.
it was pretty much the same thing where both players did it accidental yet Niel gets red carded and sent off for the whole game where as murphy gets to keep playin? how is that fair?
also just wondering does anyone know if santoro and swindon get to play this week?

As King and Sagey are both coppers rumour has it they'll be out to get micky gay..pretty silly, should be leaving it on the field

You gotta be kidding me. Im all for what happens on the field stays on the field but when cheat my knocking out 2 of monts best players behind play that just steps the mark

. They got king hit out of play and werent able to play the rest of the game leaving there team with 15 players. Both players murphy and gay got away with it. Im surprised they didnt lay assult chargers on them thats what i would have done if i was them.

Both players got of at the tribunal. So basically they couldn't play the rest of the game for NOTHING! there innocent. This clearly shows how stupid the card system is.

If bergers punched players off the ball for no reason, thats assault. Maybe Sagey & King should look at laying a charge or two. ;)

You gotta be kidding me. Im all for what happens on the field stays on the field but when cheat my knocking out 2 of monts best players behind play that just steps the mark

. They got king hit out of play and werent able to play the rest of the game leaving there team with 15 players. Both players murphy and gay got away with it. Im surprised they didnt lay assult chargers on them thats what i would have done if i was them.

Both players got of at the tribunal. So basically they couldn't play the rest of the game for NOTHING! there innocent. This clearly shows how stupid the card system is.

If bergers punched players off the ball for no reason, thats assault. Maybe Sagey & King should look at laying a charge or two. ;)

Am I reading this?? I am going to dig out the video footage for you nuff nuffs and post it on here so you can see for yourselves. Maybe Mick Gay should look at pursuing a defamation case against you people. Shame on you

Am I reading this?? I am going to dig out the video footage for you nuff nuffs and post it on here so you can see for yourselves. Maybe Mick Gay should look at pursuing a defamation case against you people. Shame on you

Yes please dig it out put this matter to rest so Heidelberg can celebrate its flag already.

Listen here tip rat, gay has smashed king to the side of the head twice this year from BEHIND (last week at preston and earlier in the year at heidelberg) both times after boundary throw in,s (round arm rights) rendering him un fit to play out the remainder of both games.I have WITNESSED both,mick knows what he done dont ya mick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know for a fact that the NFL have viewed the Mick Gay / Daniel King incident and that it was indeed an accidental clash of heads. Slattery pushed Mick Finn into King. It's actually Monty's video that the league looked at, so perhaps those Mont people should stop whinging and just concentrate on the prelim.

I know for a fact that the NFL have viewed the Mick Gay / Daniel King incident and that it was indeed an accidental clash of heads. Slattery pushed Mick Finn into King. It's actually Monty's video that the league looked at, so perhaps those Mont people should stop whinging and just concentrate on the prelim.

How do you know for a fact buddy? Dont have anything to do with either side but would like to know how you can come here and say I know for a fact how the nfl viewed the incident.

How do you know for a fact buddy? Dont have anything to do with either side but would like to know how you can come here and say I know for a fact how the nfl viewed the incident.

Hey Lance, Dont be fooled. Buddy knows everything. Have a look at all of his /her posts.

Buddyloooove is either the Media Bird for NFL or Jared Carey himself.

If Buddy says it was viewed - it was viewed. End of story.

Now go and get back on your bike, so that you dont fatten up over summer;)

Listen here tip rat, gay has smashed king to the side of the head twice this year from BEHIND (last week at preston and earlier in the year at heidelberg) both times after boundary throw in,s (round arm rights) rendering him un fit to play out the remainder of both games.I have WITNESSED both,mick knows what he done dont ya mick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so ippa tell me hows elvis and how long since ya saw him??????????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.heidelbergfc.com.au/15/cms/
Look at the highlights from the 2nd semi, At 0.53 their is a mark taken by Houlihan, Curtly was yellow carded for that spoil and for some reason then got 2nd yellow which saw him out for the rest of the game. To say Monty lost the plot is complete bullshit. There was absoultely nothing in it as their wasn't for Watto's yellow, Matty Neills red, Santoro's 2nd yellow or Attards red.

Toughen up you Girl.

Look at the highlights from the 2nd semi, At 0.53 their is a mark taken by Houlihan, Curtly was yellow carded for that spoil and for some reason then got 2nd yellow which saw him out for the rest of the game. To say Monty lost the plot is complete bullshit. There was absoultely nothing in it as their wasn't for Watto's yellow, Matty Neills red, Santoro's 2nd yellow or Attards red.

Where are the highlights?

Violin please.......If the players have the same attitude as the sooks on here you guys are gone.

Look at the highlights from the 2nd semi, At 0.53 their is a mark taken by Houlihan, Curtly was yellow carded for that spoil and for some reason then got 2nd yellow which saw him out for the rest of the game.

Thats not an attempt to spoil, The mark was already taken. Altough in real time it looks trivial, slow it down and you will see there is absolutely no intent for the ball and he he ends up flailing an arm head high. It is a tactic straight out of the book "how to be a defender when you are untalented and slow". I should know, I wrote the Bloody Book :D

I just watched the video of the game and I actually cant believe how poor the umpiring was.

That mark off 3 hands!

Franchena (however you spell it) punches a mont player 3 times at the umpires feet and a mont team mate runs in to drag him off and get yellow carded and berg player gets nothing

That "strike". Red card for ****ing nothing!

To call Mont sooks is a joke. Watch the video and you will understand.

Im honestly suprised the umpire is alive and wasn't bashed to death by supporters.

And justin murphy what a arrogant full of himself tossa never seen such a w***er of a player.

Look at the highlights from the 2nd semi ... To say Monty lost the plot is complete bullshit. There was absoultely nothing in it ... Santoro's 2nd yellow or Attards red.

Santoro was awarded a free kick off Houla. Franga is also in the frame. For reasons best known to himself Santoro struck-out at Franga prior to picking up the ball. Santoro gets the yellow then says to the umpire words to the effect, that’s !@#$%^% bullshit. Then gets the red. It begs the question. What is it with Santoro and Franga?

Stinga jogging diagonally about 20mtrs away from a Mont free kick. Attard is about 30mtrs away walking side-on towards Stinga. For reasons best known to himself Attard after taking a few steps starts running at Stinga and smashes him to the ground. Attard would have to be head and shoulders over Stinga. Stinga immediately gets to his feet and faces Attard. Attard then stikes-out at Stinga.

I believe Mont don’t deserve the flag anymore than ours but they do deserve a shot at the title. But with the injuries Mont sustained, the video highlights indicate two at least, and the consequences of the onslaught they’re going to get from North surely Mont are focusing on a loss. Now if this comes to pass forget the violin. It’ll be the Heidelberg Symphony Orchestra playing the theme music of the Titanic.

Regards

ps … If you want to see the ‘Directors Uncut’ version of the now infamous highlights of the game you have to be a Heidelberg member to Login on the website. For that privilege you have to be known. However, it’s finals fever and we’re all getting a bit mischievous so here’s a clue that may assist you to Login.

Username: Mont The …
Password: The Working …

ps … If you want to see the ‘Directors Uncut’ version of the now infamous highlights of the game you have to be a Heidelberg member to Login on the website. For that privilege you have to be known. However, it’s finals fever and we’re all getting a bit mischievous so here’s a clue that may assist you to Login.

Boof,

You and your Bloody cryptic messages are hurting my friggin brain.

Even when you spell it out clearly in plain simple english i start trying to analyse , over analyse and look for the hidden, unhidden / concious, sub concious / liminal, subliminal .

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Santoro was awarded a free kick off Houla. Franga is also in the frame. For reasons best known to himself Santoro struck-out at Franga prior to picking up the ball. Santoro gets the yellow then says to the umpire words to the effect, that’s !@#$%^% bullshit. Then gets the red. It begs the question. What is it with Santoro and Franga?

Stinga jogging diagonally about 20mtrs away from a Mont free kick. Attard is about 30mtrs away walking side-on towards Stinga. For reasons best known to himself Attard after taking a few steps starts running at Stinga and smashes him to the ground. Attard would have to be head and shoulders over Stinga. Stinga immediately gets to his feet and faces Attard. Attard then stikes-out at Stinga.

I believe Mont don’t deserve the flag anymore than ours but they do deserve a shot at the title. But with the injuries Mont sustained, the video highlights indicate two at least, and the consequences of the onslaught they’re going to get from North surely Mont are focusing on a loss. Now if this comes to pass forget the violin. It’ll be the Heidelberg Symphony Orchestra playing the theme music of the Titanic.

Regards

How do I get to the NORMAL highlights. It's the woman's GF at the top?

If the players have the same attitude as the sooks on here you guys are gone.

Probably true Brucey – however it’s safe to say that the players are not on here.. it’s supporters venting their frustration with Saturday’s events.

Also safe to say players do not have the same agenda as supporters, committee men, runners ;) or camera men. So I’m pretty confident the only focus amongst the group this week is the bulldogs.

Players know this is bigfooty – a forum in the large part for the never was of this world (me included)

Go Mont.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back