Northern Football League Division 1 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why would they want Tennant, can't see him getting a game before King. Maybe just a insurance policy. Have a good year in the 2's Shane.

Obviously never heard of a backman ruckman booby. As good as King is, he cant ruck all day. Every club needs at least 2 ruckman.

Why would they want Tennant, can't see him getting a game before King. Maybe just a insurance policy. Have a good year in the 2's Shane.
Tennant only played in the ruck for Morang because there was no1 else, but with the way he plays, think he would make a terrific chb.

Well boys the footy year for the Valley is over and all that’s left is for KA to post the BigFooty Team of the year. Notwithstanding the boys from Heidelberg from what I saw, as minimal as it was, Shane Tennant and Lional Proctor were standouts for mine. Anyway, this is how it panned out leading up to.

Div 1

David Mitchell (Bundoora)
Shane Harvey (Nth Heidelberg)
Daniel Keenan (Montmorency)
Blair Harvey (Heidelberg)
Donato Deangelis (Heidelberg)
Damien Smith (West Preston)
Mark McGough (Montmorency)
Andrew Carmusciano (Lalor)

Div 1 Res

Andrew White (Heidelberg)

Div 1 U/19

Kane Heaney (West Preston)

Div 2

Lional Proctor (Fitzroy Stars)
Evan Murray (Whittlesea)
Kaelun Brown (Fitzroy Stars)
Mathew Rees (Mernda)
Kane Shaw (Macleod)
Shane Tennant (South Morang)
Brad Hollow (Epping)
Simon Holmes (Thomastown)

Div 2 Res

Sean Salmon (Whittlesea)

Div 2 U/19

Shaun Silman (Mernda)

Heard a whisper that Martin Pike was an application for the job at Bundoora but bulls have baulked at asking price of 40K. Would surely be highest paid coach in competition if was true?

have heard that eltham are struggling $$$... KA can you shed some light on this? Are all players staying next year?? Particulary a few of your young guns (varsamakis merkel sandy) and a couple of the older guys (richos contessa minney)?? They would struggle if they lost any of them

Coaches team of the year:

B: D.Haydock (Heid) D.Nolan (Heid) J.McGough(Mont)

HB: J.King (North) S.Grossman (Bund) D.Keenan (Mont)

C: C.Varsamakis (Eltham) M.McGough (Mont) B.Harvey (Heid)

HF: A.Williams (Heid) B.Morrisson (WPL) D.McFerran (WPL)

F: M.Favrin (Heid) L.Whitnall (Lalor) S.Harvey (North)

FOLL: D.King (Mont) D.Deangelis (Heid) D.Mitchell (Bund)

INT: D.Toomey (Greens), M.Finn (Heid), D.Sage (Mont), C.Hall (Heid)

Captain: Blair Harvey
Coach: Phil Plunkett

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey bobo,
I didn't get a real chance to say thanks for your efforts when we parted on Sunday. You did a standout job behind the wheel and the trip was made so much more seamless with your forward planning and flexabilty. thanks mate.
Capt. Muttley

To the boys, I hope you enjoyed your visit to one of the roughest outposts in the Mallee. Shows you that you don't need to go to Vegas to hit the jackpot. Not sure what the secret ingredient is to Manang, but it just works! See you again in '09.

Hey bobo,
I didn't get a real chance to say thanks for your efforts when we parted on Sunday. You did a standout job behind the wheel and the trip was made so much more seamless with your forward planning and flexabilty. thanks mate.
Capt. Muttley

To the boys, I hope you enjoyed your visit to one of the roughest outposts in the Mallee. Shows you that you don't need to go to Vegas to hit the jackpot. Not sure what the secret ingredient is to Manang, but it just works! See you again in '09.

I believe the ingredients are Kranskys, Swan Hill Larrys and Mallee Dust.

Top work BOBO & of course you Muttley!!

:thumbsu:

Is that it boys?

Rumor file update:.

D.Sage EDFL Marby or Keilor
A.White H/Beg to Mernda.
A.Yze Thomastown
J.King Edfl club
C.Varsamakis looking to leave Eltham
A.Vlahov Balwyn to Lalor
Any other gossip around the traps.

Rumor file update:.

D.Sage EDFL Marby or Keilor
A.White H/Beg to Mernda.
A.Yze Thomastown
J.King Edfl club
C.Varsamakis looking to leave Eltham
A.Vlahov Balwyn to Lalor
Any other gossip around the traps.

scotty nugent craigiburn to mont
bronik davies to northcote
andrew luzza to northcote
adem bektash to lalor

have heard that eltham are struggling $$$... KA can you shed some light on this? Are all players staying next year?? Particulary a few of your young guns (varsamakis merkel sandy) and a couple of the older guys (richos contessa minney)?? They would struggle if they lost any of them

Spoke to a long time member and supporter yesterday and he was telling me that letters have gone out to supporters asking for assistance $$$. He told me they started the season 50k in red and that the current figure could be 100k. Hard to believe that a club with so many opportunities at it`s doorstep can find itself in this situation, they have plenty of businesses surrounding them to draw support from, good supporter base, a facility that has had plenty of the constituents dollars invested in it, which is now a showpiece, not too mention plenty of junior talent to draw upon. Whats the story??

West Preston have some good kids playin for them and have a few up and coming players that have realy improved and are still improving
Names such as Daniel Coen,Matt whittaker,Shaun Barker,Ryan Ewing all good young kids and others such as Andrew Rondinelli who have improved drastically with his football and keep gettin better and better as the weeks go on and is looking to play 1s senior footy - Not many ppl rate west but with a new coach i think theyll overtake 1 or 2 sides next year

Spoke to a long time member and supporter yesterday and he was telling me that letters have gone out to supporters asking for assistance $$$. He told me they started the season 50k in red and that the current figure could be 100k. Hard to believe that a club with so many opportunities at it`s doorstep can find itself in this situation, they have plenty of businesses surrounding them to draw support from, good supporter base, a facility that has had plenty of the constituents dollars invested in it, which is now a showpiece, not too mention plenty of junior talent to draw upon. Whats the story??

True, letters have gone out to Eltham FC members seeking donations. Club apparently needs $40,000 to survive the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back