Northern Football League Division 1 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting setup next year with division 3 being introduced 3/4s through the season. What a load of crap! Its on the nfl website if you don't know what im talking bout.

good to see you boof.as for heidelberg players including russ and deano , they are all SSSSSPECIALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Yeah well … none of ours are average. I wanted to ring ya when I initially found-out the boy got up but you know my position on such things. Stella year for him. Hope all is well on that front. Were you able to talk some sense into bobo regarding his allegiance? :D Bored shi$less not watching the boys go around :thumbsdown:

Who's gunna take a shot at the title next year :p

Merks, What's happening. Heidelberg next year? Word is The Duck is on board as protege to Mick Gay along with Vazie as protege to Danny Nolan. The big news is KA as protege to Muttley.

hey boof how are u sorry 2 tell u i will be following the bulls again next year kickass the only way u would be able 2 go away with muttley and the boys is driving the bus

hey boof how are u sorry 2 tell u i will be following the bulls again next year kickass the only way u would be able 2 go away with muttley and the boys is driving the bus
And on that front bobo, are you a chance to go back to back? Would be a coup if we could secure your services.
Just thinking....this time 2 weeks ago we were on our 10th pot. Ahhhhh the memories......dream on KA.
Dodgeawrench, you any chance of getting that pic up of the supply chest and that one of the boys in the scrub. Love those 2

And on that front bobo, are you a chance to go back to back? Would be a coup if we could secure your services.
Just thinking....this time 2 weeks ago we were on our 10th pot. Ahhhhh the memories......dream on KA.
Dodgeawrench, you any chance of getting that pic up of the supply chest and that one of the boys in the scrub. Love those 2

Not sure if the Thorn dog would want to pic of himself in his Reg Grundies pasted all of the net but here is the important one.

Not sure if the Thorn dog would want to pic of himself in his Reg Grundies pasted all of the net but here is the important one.

Thats Pretty Soft Dodgey,

I go away on a 3 day Caveman Weekend with 2 complete tee totallers.

And somehow between the three of us (and yes, read my previous line) we would drink at least double that.

I really hope that this was just your "warm up" stock until the bus had its first pi$$ stop. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldnt be true??? Already have King, are trying to get Tennant from Sth Morang and have promised Josh McLelland more opportunities in the ruck next season. How many ruckman can you fit in one side???

He was leading goal kicker in the VFL team at Bullants. I think you would find they would play him forward if they did pick him up...... All this tall timber to match HBerg.

My mate from Carlton said they have been in contact but nothing is definate.

Couldnt be true??? Already have King, are trying to get Tennant from Sth Morang and have promised Josh McLelland more opportunities in the ruck next season. How many ruckman can you fit in one side???
I believe Tennant has signed at monty. It was mentioned early that Hayse is leaving, if its true he would most likely play as a foward.

Heard a whisper that Martin Pike was an application for the job at Bundoora but bulls have baulked at asking price of 40K. Would surely be highest paid coach in competition if was true?

The rumour keeps getting stronger for Pike to be appointed at Bundoora. The club has interviewed him 3 times and are close to making a decision. He lives in Preston so it will not be as far for him to go as last season when he was coaching Hastings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back