Northern Football League Division 1 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey boro anyone from northcote play well havent heard much from them in relation to that game, except to say i knew they were bitterly disappointed. thanks mate:thumbsu:

The bloke at full forward was pretty dangerous- mungara brown.

Piere had flashes of his old self as did Amad but not a shell on how good they used to be. Lot of quick little blokes. Certainly plenty to work with.

Great post also XFactor. Obviously got stringa so riled up he's crawled out from under his rock again with another witty reply. :D Maybe the truth has stung him......

Let us all know Stringa- is it true??????

care to share your side hero!.........

I am not a hero, I basically made a few statements and asked a few questions and you obviously took some of them personally. As for who I support, I really don't think it's relevant. If your asking to create an arguement, I wouldn't bother if I were you. I would end up making an even bigger fool of you than you already seem to be.

Come on guys im pretty lenient but have been instructed to clean up off topic posts clogging up the boards. Try to keep all posts at least a little bit on-topic. Create a social topic if you want to bitch about eachother.

I am not a hero, I basically made a few statements and asked a few questions and you obviously took some of them personally. As for who I support, I really don't think it's relevant. If your asking to create an arguement, I wouldn't bother if I were you. I would end up making an even bigger fool of you than you already seem to be.

just as I thought, weak as piss.Talk dribble but too fragile to talk truth. Front runner like many other tools on this forum.Quick to sling off, but even quicker to hide. No heart at bundoora hey! your a joke pal cant even reveal who you follow,and you call that arguing. Are you all there young fella :confused:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bloke at full forward was pretty dangerous- mungara brown.

Piere had flashes of his old self as did Amad but not a shell on how good they used to be. Lot of quick little blokes. Certainly plenty to work with.

Great post also XFactor. Obviously got stringa so riled up he's crawled out from under his rock again with another witty reply. :D Maybe the truth has stung him......

Let us all know Stringa- is it true??????

Not you again...tell me, when was the last time that pathetic club of yours played in division 1 finals? You probably wouldn't even remember would you? We still beat you mangs by 10 goals with the crappy side we've got this year...Go the slime! :D

Final Squads from NFL website

MITCHELL DAVID BUNDOORA
ROGERS CLAYTON BUNDOORA
GLOURY NEIL BUNDOORA
CUSACK TIM DIAMOND CREEK
MERKEL JOSH ELTHAM
GILBERT LEIGH GREENSBOROUGH
TOOMEY DAMIAN GREENSBOROUGH
AUSTIN SHAUN GREENSBOROUGH
HAYDOCK DEAN HEIDELBERG
HARVEY BLAIR HEIDELBERG
SWINDON AMBROSE MONTMORENCY
MCGOUGH JARRYD MONTMORENCY
GUTTERSON BRENT MONTMORENCY
SAGE DANIEL MONTMORENCY
FRICKER GARETH MONTMORENCY
STANLEY DERRYN MONTMORENCY
HAYES BRETT MONTMORENCY
HABCHI ANDRE NORTHCOTE PARK
WILSON BRETT NORTHCOTE PARK
SADDINGTON STEVE NORTHCOTE PARK
RYAN SHAUN NTH HEIDELBERG
KING JARROD NTH HEIDELBERG
HARVEY SHANE NTH HEIDELBERG
SCANNELL TRENT NTH HEIDELBERG
DEAN JASON NTH HEIDELBERG
MCFERRAN DANIEL WEST PRESTON
MORRISON BILLY WEST PRESTON

27 players
7 Monty
4 North
3 Greensy
3 Bundoora
2 West
2 N'cote
2 H'Berg
1 Eltham
1 Diamo
0 Lalor

while all those named deserve their spot - who will be the three to eventually miss out - it is those that are not playing that makes more interesting reading. it would be nice to know why some players arent playing.
and i heard on sen1116 today the advert for the match and the nfl telling people to come to watch lance whitnall and mark mcgough play. a little bit of presumptious advertising there.

Hey boro anyone from northcote play well havent heard much from them in relation to that game, except to say i knew they were bitterly disappointed. thanks mate:thumbsu:

Mungara played ok up forward,just couldnt kick straight.
Saddington,Heenan were both also ok but no real stand outs for the cougars,they sure miss big Jeffery's,
Also not very accountable,and boy did they argue amoungst themselves when we got on top of them.
Slime played very well,was great to get a win and sing the song and get pissed after a win instead of drowning our sorrows!!
Hopefully we can suprise a few more teams during the second half of the year.:thumbsu:
Go Slime!!!

Not you again...tell me, when was the last time that pathetic club of yours played in division 1 finals? You probably wouldn't even remember would you? We still beat you mangs by 10 goals with the crappy side we've got this year...Go the slime! :D
I forgot Bundoora must have had a win,your sprooking off,you were a bit quiet when bundy lost to west and got pumped by bergers in previous weeks!! back on the band wagon are we???????
You sound like such a great clubman 2,im sure your paid players and those young kids must love being called Crappy,such a great confidence booster for them!!!!
Go Bunnies.:D:thumbsdown:!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by condelini
Correct me if I'm wrong....
Generally after a match its standard procedure for a divvy one club to supply the away teams 1's, 2's, and thirds with (at least) a slab of soft drink !
"KICK ASS", I'm hearing this is not the case for you guys down there at Eltham, and i'm told your the only club !
Is this true, maybe rumours, but if so, Hmmmmm..............

'FOOYS BACK HOME' ...KA -I WILL ANSWER THIS ONE

A slab of soft drinks is supplied to all visiting teams 1st 2nd and 3rds
We have adopted the policy that many other clubs have of supplying a slab of soft drink rather than alcohol.

WELL this was a post from many weeks ago,
i only asked the question via many other clubs, but until proven guilty
pressumed innocent. SAH

Hmmm... last sat, at Eltham... 1st, 2nds and 3rds a very dry argument
DONT say you do this if you dont.......and you didn't
fair dinkum its not that hard to supply your visiting teams with something to drink after a match ..like every other club in the league does..
creates a bad taste and makes you guys look .............................

why no Lalor players? not even lance? no shane whitnall either? what the hell is this. I will still be going, but they could have selected a more high quality squad. Lalor is fifth, and teams below us have more players in the squad. Bull shit if you ask me.

Last warning for off-topic posts. Take your little playground arguements to PM or create a social topic if you feel it that necessary.

why no Lalor players? not even lance? no shane whitnall either? what the hell is this. I will still be going, but they could have selected a more high quality squad. Lalor is fifth, and teams below us have more players in the squad. Bull shit if you ask me.

excuse my ignorance why no Whitnall, Murphy or Zantuck in team.

edfl team should win easy should be a big crowd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by condelini
Correct me if I'm wrong....
Generally after a match its standard procedure for a divvy one club to supply the away teams 1's, 2's, and thirds with (at least) a slab of soft drink !
"KICK ASS", I'm hearing this is not the case for you guys down there at Eltham, and i'm told your the only club !
Is this true, maybe rumours, but if so, Hmmmmm..............

'FOOYS BACK HOME' ...KA -I WILL ANSWER THIS ONE

A slab of soft drinks is supplied to all visiting teams 1st 2nd and 3rds
We have adopted the policy that many other clubs have of supplying a slab of soft drink rather than alcohol.

WELL this was a post from many weeks ago,
i only asked the question via many other clubs, but until proven guilty
pressumed innocent. SAH

Hmmm... last sat, at Eltham... 1st, 2nds and 3rds a very dry argument
DONT say you do this if you dont.......and you didn't
fair dinkum its not that hard to supply your visiting teams with something to drink after a match ..like every other club in the league does..
creates a bad taste and makes you guys look .............................

Well that was correct, but when we were supplying drinks other clubs were not doing the same at away games.
So the practice has ceased. Its either all in or non at all.

If the other clubs we have played away had supplied drinks we would be still doing the same.

You say every club supplies after games drinks. Every club in the League does not - Heidelberg is the only club we have played away that has.
We will be resipricating Heidelberg when they come to Panther Park

So far this season Eltham is the only home team not to have supplied a slab of soft drinks to Monty this year. Diamond Creek, Northcote Park, Bundoora and West Preston all did it.

Well that was correct, but when we were supplying drinks other clubs were not doing the same at away games.
So the practice has ceased. Its either all in or non at all.

If the other clubs we have played away had supplied drinks we would be still doing the same.

You say every club supplies after games drinks. Every club in the League does not - Heidelberg is the only club we have played away that has.
We will be resipricating Heidelberg when they come to Panther Park

And you'll be the only thirsty losers at mont this year!!!!:D

So far this season Eltham is the only home team not to have supplied a slab of soft drinks to Monty this year. Diamond Creek, Northcote Park, Bundoora and West Preston all did it.

Gee, It must be a slow news day, all this concern over not getting a drink.

ALG / Condi /Ippa, i certainly agree with you blokes in respect to it being a sporting gesture to offer the away team a slab after the game and i think it it is the poor form for a club not too. However, the current committee at Panther Park (which I am not a part of) have decided otherwise ( It is their perogative) so life should just go on.

I also think it is poor form when an opposing club - Players & Coaches, not so much supporters, does not stick around for a beer (at their own expense) after the game in the social rooms.

Mont have been guilty of this a couple of time over the years so as usuaul it is a matter of what goes around comes around.

Now having said that, it was great to see so many of the Mont faithful having a beer or 12 (J&B) on Saturday, so I encourage all the Panthers to do the same when next meet at the new Constructadome (or whatever yo call it) at Para Rd. I know I certainly will.

Cheers

K.A

P.s - great to catchup with you also Condi :thumbsu:. J&B :cool:as usual. Also found out who the M.O.T.H is ;) and I also saw Krunchinkans only drinks soft drinks:p. not sure if Ippa or Turtz were there though.

We had 5 selected in initial squad(S.Marshall,A.Carmusciano,L.Whitnall,D,Shepherd,N.Mafilovski)but all have pulled outy for various reasons.Lance will be at the game as assistant coach along with Jason Mcbean and Matty Larkin. Training for this side has been going ok and all players left in the squad are all really keen to play and make a good account of themselves on the weekend.My tip is for Stinga to lead the side and probably have Doc and Jason Dean as his deputies.

excuse my ignorance why no Whitnall, Murphy or Zantuck in team.

edfl team should win easy should be a big crowd

If it was felt that Lance, Murph or Ty, or any other of the numerous amount of guns that play in our league, were needed all it would take is a call to arms. No worries about that.

More to the point, if you or anyone else over there truly believe that ‘edfl team should win easy’ perhaps a wager of a slab or 2 may convince us as to how confident you really are.

Terms and Conditions Macca29?

Regards

i certainly agree with you blokes in respect to it being a sporting gesture to offer the away team a slab after the game and i think it it is the poor form for a club not too. However, the current committee at Panther Park (which I am not a part of) have decided otherwise ( It is their perogative) so life should just go on.

Forget the beer and soft drinks then KA. I’ll be expecting cases of Champaign and Caviar come Round 14 :D

Regards

just as I thought, weak as piss.Talk dribble but too fragile to talk truth. Front runner like many other tools on this forum.Quick to sling off, but even quicker to hide. No heart at bundoora hey! your a joke pal cant even reveal who you follow,and you call that arguing. Are you all there young fella :confused:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you must know, I follow Heidelberg but thought you may have heard the song already and suffered enough embarrassment and heartache for one millenium. Id quit while I was ahead if I were you Kid ;)

Any update from the Bulls on the Ray Shaw coaching situation? Spoke to a couple of players early in the week and they knew nothing about the rumors

Come on guys im pretty lenient but have been instructed to clean up off topic posts clogging up the boards. Try to keep all posts at least a little bit on-topic. Create a social topic if you want to bitch about eachother.

Havent u got anything better to do, u have changed since becoming moderator theres just no fun when ur around.

What has bundy achieved in playing finals footy, nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back