Northern Football League Division 1 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much to say, so little time.

Firstly congratulations to KA on his engagement to Mark Minney. Reading that post bought tears to my eyes, from laughing my as s off so much that is.

Next to the Santoro/ Richardson incident, talking to an independent witness who said the tackle was fine, it was the pushing of the head into the turf that made it seem rather "crude", but still within the rules. But suprise, an incident where an Eltham player is injured in play and they cry poor me til someone listens. Move on, it happens in footy.

I cant see anyone causing much drama for us come September, but I think it may be a re-match from 2005 and a chance for us to exact our revenge. Its been a long time coming, and everyone is keen to get September underway. I cant see anyone troubling us for the next 2 or 3 years without recruiting or spending ridiculous amounts of coin on two players. Maybe next year boys.

Someone mentioned Lalor and North in an earlier post. I think it is no secret that the North and Lalor blokes are a pretty close unit off the field, which is strange considering the history between the two clubs. From all reports it was a great game down at Lalor as well. Lalor for mind are the most impressive of the sides that languish outside the 4, with vast improvement to come in the next few seasons. Inconsistancy will improve as they gain more senior experience.

Diamond Creek wont see Divvy 1 footy for at least 3 seasons.

Assuming you’re right, however, does the video reveal Santoro pushing the head of Richardson into the ground after the tackle?

Regards

Stick to your H’Berg dribble Boof ... at least it’s factual (well some of the time)

For the record the video does not show that. Just spoke to Ed – it will uploaded on the Mont website after 6pm – go and have a look for yourself.

stop whinging about someone who plays the game hard theres a lot worse things that he could have done but didnt, he tackled the bloke and it was unlucky what happen to him, he didnt snipe late like minney did!

Think you need to take a closer look at the game mate because thats exactly what he did almost everytime he went near an Eltham player, and I think he got what he deserved. You cant dish it out and not be prepared to take it. For Mark Minney to fire up you know Santoro must've been doing something wrong. And for the bloke calling Contessa a cat from the sidelines that is laughable.

Think you need to take a closer look at the game mate because thats exactly what he did almost everytime he went near an Eltham player, and I think he got what he deserved. You cant dish it out and not be prepared to take it. For Mark Minney to fire up you know Santoro must've been doing something wrong. And for the bloke calling Contessa a cat from the sidelines that is laughable.
i was just talking about that incident mate thats what all the fuss was about wasnt it?

There was also an un-savoury incident in the game, when Tom Richardson was brutally concussed from a tackle similar to the Milburn one against Richmond last week. Daniel Santoro's intention was to cause injury to Tom and thats exactly what he did. There was no need for it as Tom had already disposed of the ball, and to make things worse he pushed his head into the ground when unconscious.

What a load of shit have a look at it again and tell me it wasn't a great tackle??http://www.sportingpulse.com/club_info.cgi?c=1-3913-48160-0-0&sID=46086

Results in a goal to Branbury

I have a tissue here for ya. come wipe those tears.

This isn't Contessa is it?? You sound exactly like him did not stop sooking all day (as you always do) What a CAT you are. You know who I am. I was calling you the CAT that you are all day on Satdee

Santo's tackle was fantastic took out the hips and drove him into the ground. Biggest disgrace was that it wasn't holding the ball. took him on and had prior

Don't worry about Mont choking mate - you just concentrate on winning some games :thumbsu:

Just another ban wagon supporter, and no its not Adam. You have got to be kidding dont you? Posting on here that you were the big brave man calling him a cat from the sidelines? Oh how courageous of you. I bet he would have been quivering in fear. If he took out the hips then how were Toms arms pinned? Lookin back on the replay, the tackle actually doesn't look as bad as what it first looked, however I still believe there was no need to dump him that badly as the ball had already been spilt out, plus rubbing his head into the turf, I think we all agree, except for Tim the tool man here, that that was unnecessary. For all you Mont scum bags calling Skipper a sniper, well that just shows you how little you know about football. Like others have previously stated, Skip would have to have been provoked, and I was also very close to the incident and can categorically say that Santoro went into the conest swinging his arms trying to collect either Angry or Skip, in fact he got Skip previously just before that near the cricket nets, as well as giving away another free kick earlier in the game for taking out Varsa after he had disposed of it. Skips a sniper, pfft, take a look at your own backyard. As for calling Angry a sook, maybe take another look at your own backyard, with the Mont players sooking all day, giving away 25m penalties, a running commentary of the free kick count and how bad the umpires were. Do yourselves a favour and shut your traps now Monty fans, sorry, ban wagoners, becuase when choking season comes around, you wont be talking much then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cant say santo didnt have wat he deserved its about time sumone got him its a shame it didnt happen eirlier in hius career mite of stopped him in such incidents as headbutting and all those other dog things hes dont over the years hopefully now hes started to learn his lesson otherwise it wont be the one of the smallest blokes who hits him next time (aka minney) hiopefully its someone like sual caddy then he mite stop being so much of a sniper and spoke to a few select mont ppl and they dont like him very much at the club dosent bring much to it they reckon

No report from the montmorency eltham games just cards. Interesting.

so who were the umpires then??? Are they not doing their jobs??? Pretty standard for this comp to have all this fuss and nothing come of it. Either there was nothing in the incidents or the comp is a joke. I'm sure the people who saw the game will be able to answer that one.

Another huge week on BigFooty. No official apology from Greensborough. Lalor under the spotlight AGAIN for all the right reasons :confused: KA gets dragged :mad: We all get put out of our misery then Moose intervenes with a leash :D

Bundoora
North
?
Boro
Love to

Regards
Boof, what is the Lalor comment in reference too?

I feel inclined to comment on the disgraceful state of the ground rather than the tackle - which I don't have a problem with looking at the video.

Anyone who thinks a king hit from behind is dishing out what's deserved is weak as piss.

If Skip wanted to take it up to santo. why not do it when Santo was facing him??? We both know the answer to that ;)

y didnt santoro go 4 the footy instead of throwing out punches, minney has been a fair player his whole career so obviously this provoked

but yeh overall i do think its wat he deserved, whethere it was a king hit from behind, gettin hit by a bus or gettin r*ped by a black man he deserved it. ask ne1 who isnt a mont man wat they think and they will say he had somethin coming to him

Just another ban wagon supporter, and no its not Adam. You have got to be kidding dont you? Posting on here that you were the big brave man calling him a cat from the sidelines? Oh how courageous of you. I bet he would have been quivering in fear. If he took out the hips then how were Toms arms pinned? Lookin back on the replay, the tackle actually doesn't look as bad as what it first looked, however I still believe there was no need to dump him that badly as the ball had already been spilt out, plus rubbing his head into the turf, I think we all agree, except for Tim the tool man here, that that was unnecessary. For all you Mont scum bags calling Skipper a sniper, well that just shows you how little you know about football. Like others have previously stated, Skip would have to have been provoked, and I was also very close to the incident and can categorically say that Santoro went into the conest swinging his arms trying to collect either Angry or Skip, in fact he got Skip previously just before that near the cricket nets, as well as giving away another free kick earlier in the game for taking out Varsa after he had disposed of it. Skips a sniper, pfft, take a look at your own backyard. As for calling Angry a sook, maybe take another look at your own backyard, with the Mont players sooking all day, giving away 25m penalties, a running commentary of the free kick count and how bad the umpires were. Do yourselves a favour and shut your traps now Monty fans, sorry, ban wagoners, becuase when choking season comes around, you wont be talking much then.
Absoulute dribble!

Good lord. What a dribbler. Make a DIV 1 finals series this Century before you start talking about choking. Dribbler.

Also to call anyone who fronts up and watch’s local footy “a band wagon” supporter- just shows how stupid you really are. Do us a favour and leave the posting to some credible blokes from Eltham ... like KA (okay maybe not credible) but at least he has a clue (okay maybe not a clue) Just leave the posting to others with a modicum of intelligence.

Good lord. What a dribbler. Make a DIV 1 finals series this Century before you start talking about choking. Dribbler.

Also to call anyone who fronts up and watch’s local footy “a band wagon” supporter- just shows how stupid you really are. Do us a favour and leave the posting to some credible blokes from Eltham ... like KA (okay maybe not credible) but at least he has a clue (okay maybe not a clue) Just leave the posting to others with a modicum of intelligence.

You will be out in straight sets anyway, all that money down the drain. Like a previous poster suggested, spend some money on ground renovations rather than throwing it all at Kingy, who can play mind you. You are looking at the imediate future, which for Mont is good, but where is your youth? Your young talent coming through? Banbury is probably the only one I can see being a good Div 1 footballer. If you look at the top 3 in Div 1, there 19's (youth) are no good. Heidelberg, bottom of ladder in 19's, Mont pathetic as are North Heidelberg. So you calling me stupid is like the kettle calling the pot black. Eltham, short term pain for long term gain, building a healthy young list that will in the very near future, be far and away a more successful club than Mont. All the best to you blokes but, sitting on your high horses at the moment, cant wait for you's to stumble at the last hurdle...yet again! :D

You will be out in straight sets anyway, all that money down the drain. Like a previous poster suggested, spend some money on ground renovations rather than throwing it all at Kingy, who can play mind you. You are looking at the imediate future, which for Mont is good, but where is your youth? Your young talent coming through? Banbury is probably the only one I can see being a good Div 1 footballer. If you look at the top 3 in Div 1, there 19's (youth) are no good. Heidelberg, bottom of ladder in 19's, Mont pathetic as are North Heidelberg. So you calling me stupid is like the kettle calling the pot black. Eltham, short term pain for long term gain, building a healthy young list that will in the very near future, be far and away a more successful club than Mont. All the best to you blokes but, sitting on your high horses at the moment, cant wait for you's to stumble at the last hurdle...yet again! :D

Mate you have embarrased your self enough (given the 10/10 tackle has know been aired)

The hole you are digging for yourself is about to cave in!!!!!!!

Mate you have embarrased your self enough (given the 10/10 tackle has know been aired)

The hole you are digging for yourself is about to cave in!!!!!!!

If you read one of my previous posts I actually stated after looking at the tackle on camera it didnt look as bad as it did live, but still no need to rub his head into the turf. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back