Northern Football League Division 1 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just something for everyone to think about on here.

The club that wins the NFL 'A' Grade Premiership will receive sweet fu*k all for their victory.

Is it worth spending 200k to try and win a $200 cup?

Just something for everyone to think about on here.

The club that wins the NFL 'A' Grade Premiership will receive sweet fu*k all for their victory.

Is it worth spending 200k to try and win a $200 cup?

Since when has the value of the cup itself ever been a motivator to win the Premiership? Clutching at straws....

... Anyone could win if they had a lot more money then the opposition ... Totally wrecking the league

... Maybe if Heidelberg were limited in this way some of the other clubs may get access to the players that Heidelberg currently does.

word on the street is if heidelberg get moved to eastern league next year none of the boys will want to play ...

... The club that wins the NFL 'A' Grade Premiership will receive sweet fu*k all for their victory.

If it makes him feel big and powerfull why not.

Clutching at anything that resembles a straw boys :eek: It would appear so.

Mute point I am afraid Hillite, the bergers best players (and have been for some time) are not the former AFL ones, the 2 nolans, stinga harvey, the 2(3) williams, brad eaton, symes, haydock, gay, kennedy, hall, favrin, dobson...none of whom ever played AFL level, the likes of Sinclair, Murphy and Franchina are only top ups and if you were honest with yourselves you would know that. The bergers are going for 4 in a row with practically the same team year in, year out, with very few changes...I have posted on here that there is alot more to this club than the money they play their players and I can guarantee you that the vast majority of that team would play for nothing...not something that alot of the clubs in this league can say. Are we not getting tired of this arguement by now, there is only one way to compete with Heidelberg, get the best business men in your club and get them on your committee, the strength of Heidelberg is behind the scenes, they would blow most clubs away AFL/VFL included when it comes to professionalism

you must be ******ed or living your failed childhood through Heidelbergs hollow victories saying comments like that!.Your ip address is under allert to relevant authorities be warned FFS....:confused:

Mute point I am afraid Hillite, the bergers best players (and have been for some time) are not the former AFL ones, the 2 nolans, stinga harvey, the 2(3) williams, brad eaton, symes, haydock, gay, kennedy, hall, favrin, dobson...none of whom ever played AFL level, the likes of Sinclair, Murphy and Franchina are only top ups and if you were honest with yourselves you would know that. The bergers are going for 4 in a row with practically the same team year in, year out, with very few changes...I have posted on here that there is alot more to this club than the money they play their players and I can guarantee you that the vast majority of that team would play for nothing...not something that alot of the clubs in this league can say. Are we not getting tired of this arguement by now, there is only one way to compete with Heidelberg, get the best business men in your club and get them on your committee, the strength of Heidelberg is behind the scenes, they would blow most clubs away AFL/VFL included when it comes to professionalism

you must be ******ed or living your failed childhood through Heidelbergs hollow victories saying comments like that!.Your ip address is under allert to relevant authorities be warned FFS....:confused:
poor stringa. he knows his mob is going for 13 in a row.finals that is without winning the big one. willo be a big game this week. i will keep my evil eye on it from afar.boof send stringa back his dummy he left at plenty rd 2 weeks ago.remember all www.heidelbergfc.com.au for all your info.

poor stringa. he knows his mob is going for 13 in a row.finals that is without winning the big one. willo be a big game this week. i will keep my evil eye on it from afar.boof send stringa back his dummy he left at plenty rd 2 weeks ago.remember all www.heidelbergfc.com.au for all your info.

Snakeeeeeeeee! Clearly the sun ain't shining, if it ever has, on string dcik :D

I will probably head down to the Dogs v Bergers this weekend followed by the Mont v Slime Sunday.

I am hoping someone can take a game away from the bergers before Mont does in the GF ;) ;) ;)

Mont should defeat the slime easily this week.

I got really really excited this morning ( I even had half a chubby!) when I heard on the radio that a football team had been booted out for being too good.

Unfortunately it was Wonthaggi Power and not bloody Heidelberg. :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noted the publish date and comments of Have Your Say.

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/robynriley/index.php/heraldsun/comments/let_wonthaggi_power_play/

Heidelberg just simply go away. Problem solved. I don't think so!

Boof, you know you have almost convinced me over the past couple of years to become a closet Berger - Jump on the Bandwagoner - in your words - "I don't think so!".

But fairdinkum - the story about the Wonthaggots and their attitude to their league, smacks of the same arrogance and propaganda of your mighty club.

Yes yes, we've heard it all before about the professionalism & hardwork of your off field commitees, but please treat everybody with a little more respect.

I don't expect or for that matter want the Bergers to go away, but its time to probably start showing a little more Humility.

So for what its worth, here have another Flag - But please let somebody else have a chance (except for Monty, Norf, Bunnies, Parkers, Boro, Lakies,Bloods, ) okay just give the Panther a chance, for next year. :)

Mute point I am afraid Hillite, the bergers best players (and have been for some time) are not the former AFL ones, the 2 nolans, stinga harvey, the 2(3) williams, brad eaton, symes, haydock, gay, kennedy, hall, favrin, dobson...none of whom ever played AFL level, the likes of Sinclair, Murphy and Franchina are only top ups and if you were honest with yourselves you would know that. The bergers are going for 4 in a row with practically the same team year in, year out, with very few changes...I have posted on here that there is alot more to this club than the money they play their players and I can guarantee you that the vast majority of that team would play for nothing...not something that alot of the clubs in this league can say. Are we not getting tired of this arguement by now, there is only one way to compete with Heidelberg, get the best business men in your club and get them on your committee, the strength of Heidelberg is behind the scenes, the would blow most clubs away AFL/VFL included when it comes to professionalism...

Aren't Symes and Eaton new to the club this year.. So technically also top ups…hmm.. lots of top ups…

Anyway I agree with most of what you say … apart from the professionalism -but that's a good thing - I don't think you see too many AFL/VFL Presidents screaming the kind of abuse TB was dishing out to certain Mont player on the weekend .. But like I said - that's a good thing .. that's local footy

Anyway where is that big slow awkward Irish bloke gone this year? :p

Righto, its that time of the year. Time for the knowledgable people on this forum to voice their opinions on the NFL team of the year.

Definitely include Shane Harvey and Marty McGough.

Any others that are certainties?

Get your head out of your ass KA.

Ease up Lance!

The tour de france has finished, theres no more EPL and soon no real footy either. It's time you started doing more laps of the tan during your lunch hour or you'll end up like K.A. Still a champion, just a little Larger!

BTW havent seen you at the Galleria for a while.

Ease up Lance!

The tour de france has finished, theres no more EPL and soon no real footy either. It's time you started doing more laps of the tan during your lunch hour or you'll end up like K.A. Still a champion, just a little Larger!

BTW havent seen you at the Galleria for a while.

Was at Galleria today.
The EPL season starts this week.

Torres is back.

F.B...J.GILBERT(NTH) B.SHELTON(BUND) A.SYMES(HEID) H.B...A.CARMUSCIANO(LAL) S.TENNANT(MONT) J.McGOUGH(MONT) C...J.MURPHY(HEID) S.HARVEY(NTH) M.STEVEN(MONT) H.F...A.FAIRCHILD(GREEN) B.MORRISON(WEST) G.CONNELLY(ELTH) F.F...B.HOLMES(NTH) L.WHITNALL(LAL) D.MITCHELL(BUND) RUCK...D.KING(MONT) R.R...M.McGOUGH(MONT) ROV...D.NOLAN(HEID) BENCH...M.GAY(HEID) J.WILLIAMS(WEST) C.ZUREK(THOM) N.THOMAS(LAL) S.ANDREWS(N.PARK) J.WILLIAMS(HEID)........... COMP MEDAL...S.HARVEY,the obvious,but too good... A.FAIRCHILD to be close at halfway mark,then the wins run out... Smokey is S.TENNANT(MONT)...Sorry for formatting guys,computers not my scene...

Anyway I agree with most of what you say … apart from the professionalism -but that's a good thing - I don't think you see too many AFL/VFL Presidents screaming the kind of abuse TB was dishing out to certain Mont player on the weekend .. But like I said - that's a good thing .. that's local footy

Sorry your players had to endure that Jewels, it's almost as bad as former Presidents doing the running in the u/19's and abusing opposition players. :rolleyes:

Symes - has been a Tiger for two years but missed 08 through injury.

Eaton - a straight swap for Deangelis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back