Northern Football League Division 2 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done to B&F winners. Lionel Procter very good result, top bloke and has that bit of class about him. How's that ground coming along next year Stars boys? You blokes are the real deal for 2009.

Well done to B&F winners. Lionel Procter very good result, top bloke and has that bit of class about him. How's that ground coming along next year Stars boys? You blokes are the real deal for 2009.
The Sir Douglas nicholls oval won't be re-developed until late December or January, due to having some sought of world indigeous forum in December 08, i'm lead to believe that our ground won't be ready in 2009, so we would need to use an alternative ground for the 09 season, but should be up and going by 2010

Congratulations Booker on your appointment as Senior Coach to the Kilmore Football Club. Kilmore's gain is Whittlesea's loss. Could this be the start !?

Congratulations Booker on your appointment as Senior Coach to the Kilmore Football Club. Kilmore's gain is Whittlesea's loss. Could this be the start !?

Good luck to booker hope his coaching career at kilmore goes well. Pitty he could'nt stand up for Whittlesea in the finals and play some decent football. No good being the best during the year if your results are no good at the end. Hope the knives in your back arn't are sharp as the ones you were putting into the bug!

Good luck to booker hope his coaching career at kilmore goes well. Pitty he could'nt stand up for Whittlesea in the finals and play some decent football. No good being the best during the year if your results are no good at the end. Hope the knives in your back arn't are sharp as the ones you were putting into the bug!

Bobbyb your a spook mate, have you ever pulled on a pair of footy boots in your life? Who are you to comment on bookers form in the finals? Find something productive to do around the club instead of walking around thinking you run the place, cause you dont your just a CAT. Meeeeeoooowwww!!!

Interested onlooker in the local side (Kilmore)...who is booker? What's his back-ground, age etc? Been nothing in the papers here about his bio that I've seen. ta

want your club renovated in less than 1 year?
hire the BUG buster!
guaranteed to rid you of your most loyal and club orientated members.
2 years 2 clubs.

want your club renovated in less than 1 year?
hire the BUG buster!
guaranteed to rid you of your most loyal and club orientated members.
2 years 2 clubs.

Funny but untrue, if your talking about the Morang clean out, he wasnt responsible for that, and hopefully all the talk about the more older players leaving is untrue, but all will come together around december im guessing...Not everyone agrees with the bugs coaching ways, but whittlesea have re appointed him, and will just have to do there best to play there best footy for another year, hopefully they can do that yet again.

booker is/was whittleseas best player - courtesy of the BUG buster!

No idea on his age, his a small on baller, very good clearance player, if you have a decent ruckman, booker is the one you will be looking for, you cant go past him for footy skills and knowledge, great player. Good luck to him at kilmore, and hell be a big gain.

Bobbyb your a spook mate, have you ever pulled on a pair of footy boots in your life? Who are you to comment on bookers form in the finals? Find something productive to do around the club instead of walking around thinking you run the place, cause you dont your just a CAT. Meeeeeoooowwww!!!

Whats pulling a pair of boots on got to do with having a opinion? Just stating the facts. Saw Booker play a few games during the year and was impressed. Watched both finals games and he was hardly sighted like the rest of the team. Very unimpreseed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats pulling a pair of boots on got to do with having a opinion? Just stating the facts. Saw Booker play a few games during the year and was impressed. Watched both finals games and he was hardly sighted like the rest of the team. Very unimpreseed.

Whatever spook... Here you are commenting on something you know nothing about because you've proably never played the game but you think your opinion is one worth being heard. Well its not, your an armchiar expert who thinks he's an important person around WFC but really your just a CAT. Meeeeeooooowwwww!!!

I am sure Guy Booker carried injuries into the finals and should not have played, it will be interesting to see how he goes as coach because he did not help Peter Bugden at all last year as good as he was onfield offield he was not as good if he did not want to train he didn't,not work related he just did not train, l think there was a period mid season he did not turn up to train for 5 weeks, Bugdens weakness was he let him get away with it

I am sure Guy Booker carried injuries into the finals and should not have played, it will be interesting to see how he goes as coach because he did not help Peter Bugden at all last year as good as he was onfield offield he was not as good if he did not want to train he didn't,not work related he just did not train, l think there was a period mid season he did not turn up to train for 5 weeks, Bugdens weakness was he let him get away with it

booker took the u19s into the grand final in his first year as coach.
the bug had his own coaching group of insiders and did not ask for advice from experienced players and personnel.
booker would be the fittest player at the club, missiing weeks of training is rubbish and ill informed.

the bug had his own coaching group of insiders and did not ask for advice from experienced players and personnel.
booker would be the fittest player at the club, missiing weeks of training is rubbish and ill informed.

It is not rubbish l used to attend training regularly and know many whittlesea players ask any of them he only trained when he felt like it and yes l agree he is extremely fit but it does nothing for morale when your star player does not train plus believe me 5 weeks missing training is conservative

Round 13 2009 the top 8 teams will be Div 2. will have a new draw for the remaining 5 rounds then finals, Premier will go up to Div 1 and no team will go down for the 2010 season.

The bottom 6 teams will be Div 3, will play each other in the remaining 5 rounds then finals, Premier will not go up in 2010.

???????

It is not rubbish l used to attend training regularly and know many whittlesea players ask any of them he only trained when he felt like it and yes l agree he is extremely fit but it does nothing for morale when your star player does not train plus believe me 5 weeks missing training is conservative

I would say missing 5 weeks of training is crap and completely not true.
There was a period through out the seasons where he missed quite a few sessions but that is poor form by the Bug in selecting him.
But then again it comes back to the Bugs personality (which he has none) he could couldn’t relate to senior players at the club he only chooses to speak to players that are yes men and not the senior core of players that only want 1 thing for Whittlesea and that was success. The committee should also have a good look at themselves for re-appointing Buggy to allow this diseased ridden man into the club again is poor management. For once in your lives listen to the players because we all know where the Whittlesea committee will be in 2 years back where they all were to 2 years ago, at the end of the bar drinking piss talking shit. Fancy having a president that only comes to games to take photo’s and does the web page good work Mr President you’re the hardest working man I’ve ever seen at a football club. Pull your finger out for 12 months and have a crack or stand down and let somebody do it that will put in the time. Remember you’re supposed to be the face of the club.
:mad:

Round 13 2009 the top 8 teams will be Div 2. will have a new draw for the remaining 5 rounds then finals, Premier will go up to Div 1 and no team will go down for the 2010 season.

The bottom 6 teams will be Div 3, will play each other in the remaining 5 rounds then finals, Premier will not go up in 2010.

???????
Stude, first i have heard of this, is it solid info or just rumour??? It wouldnt surprise me, the NFL are that hell bent on bringing in a third division... not sure why they would stuff up a whole season instead of just bringing it in in 2009 or wait until 2010.

With the induction of divvy 3 in 2010 and the split of the current divvy 2 after every body has played each other once should make for an interesting start to the season.

You would expect clubslike Parkside, Hurstbridge, South Morang and Panton Hill would be doing everything possible to avoid being in the bottom 6.

I spoke spoke to a Whittlesea player & he said Booker would have been seen at training about 6 times for the whole season.

Stude, first i have heard of this, is it solid info or just rumour??? It wouldnt surprise me, the NFL are that hell bent on bringing in a third division... not sure why they would stuff up a whole season instead of just bringing it in in 2009 or wait until 2010.

Its definitely true. The Board voted and accepted it in last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back