Northern Football League Division 2 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Hulk the Micevski going to Thomo, is he related to Billy ?
Is he any good ?

how did you go with the job at crazyburn ?:D

thats bill's brother he played at the knights last yr good pickup 4 thomo
but i think he may actually listed by the bullants and may be calling thomo second home

Hey Hulk the Micevski going to Thomo, is he related to Billy ?
Is he any good ?

how did you go with the job at crazyburn ?:D
Gullable Stude again. You on Merndas commitee this year or are you still spewin they wouldn't pay $500 for the new coaches brother?
Would've been a great pick up is a very good chf.:D:D
P.S I still Love you xxxxx

The NFL Bushfire appeal is gaining momentum rapidly. Have had Shane Harvey, Blair Harvey, Saul Caddy, Chris Varsamakis, Chris Hall, etc, nominate their availability. Special NFL Bushfire Appeal Jumpers to be worn.

We have several clubs who have not heard from and cannot get in contact with many of their players.

The Hurstbridge Senior Football Club President is stuck on the mountain in Kinglake. One of my Junior Development Coaches lost his house and survived only by diving into his pool. Another senior player at Montmorency (a former captain) lost everything he owns. A Whittlesea player defended his girlfriends property for 6 hours with the flames only 2 metres away at times.

These are just some of the stories.

To help support our community and all those affected by the bushfires we have developed the NFL Bushfire Appeal Day.

It will be held at the Whittlesea Showgrounds (Melway Ref:246 H7) on Sunday February 22.

SEN (1116 on the am dial) will broadcast from the day live.

The league's senior and junior clubs are all helping out, hosting stalls, conducting activities and we also plan to conduct a major raffle on the day.

A senior exhibition match will kick off at 1pm, with all Senior Clubs represented. Former AFL umpires John Russo and Peter Cameron will be the men in charge with the whistles.

We also hope to involve some celebrities and former AFL players in the contest. Stay tuned!

The 2009 Under 15 Junior Development Squad will play in the curtain raiser, starting at 11am. Harry O'Brien from the Collingwood Football Club is the guest umpire. Kangaroos skipper Brent Harvey has also committed to come along.

Entry will be a gold coin donation which will be collected by CFA volunteers.

Live music, tons of prizes, loads of give aways and heaps of celebrities will be there on the day. We will also be having a massive auction of Sports Memorabilia so bring your cheque book!

ALL PROCEEDS WILL BE DONATED TO THE BUSHFIRE RELIEF.

Hope to see everyone there on the day.

Gullable Stude again. You on Merndas commitee this year or are you still spewin they wouldn't pay $500 for the new coaches brother?
Would've been a great pick up is a very good chf.:D:D
P.S I still Love you xxxxx

There you go again . told you Im not on the committee. as for the bloke from Greenvale he has got the full forward job at Greenvale, So were would you rather be Mernda Div 2 NFL, G'Vale Div 1 EDFL or with you @ Crazyburn?
As for Money your one of the blokes who overpaid players for years just to get the club down to Div 2, money well spent ????:D:D:D

There you go again . told you Im not on the committee. as for the bloke from Greenvale he has got the full forward job at Greenvale, So were would you rather be Mernda Div 2 NFL, G'Vale Div 1 EDFL or with you @ Crazyburn?
As for Money your one of the blokes who overpaid players for years just to get the club down to Div 2, money well spent ????:D:D:D
Didnt spend enough that was the problem:D
would rather play at Mernda anyday!
xxx

Any news out of West on the coaching front?
will they try and convince Matty James into staying and maybe take the role? or will they approve his clearance to north?

Matty never left, they gave him the arse and now they have sacked last years coach Phil Bayless.. They will definitely clear him.. Still yet to find a coach for 2009.

Who is the better pick up Mungara Brown to Fitzroy Stars or Daniel Moore to Epping ?
Both very good Div 1 players droping down should fight out the B & F.

if moore's knee hold's up will kill it in div 2.big loss for north.wish he was still playing there.on his day still a genuine superstar in div 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Operation Fight Back Kinglake".

The list of stars attending is rapidly growing, we do have JUDD / FEVOLA / COUSINS / ARCHER / Merv HUGHES / Dave HUGHES / Rodney HOGG / Greg CHAMPION, MC's are Mark DORAN & James BRAYSHAW. For more details go to whittleseafc.com.au.

Any other details please contact myself, Peter BUGDEN 0421 618 437.

Tickets will be ready hopefully on Monday, 16th of February, 2009, please contact Roy DYSON (Ticket Sales Co-Ordinator) on 0407 541 682.
Tickets $50 per head / $100 per family. There is also a limited amount of corporate tables of 10 available at $5,000.

Auctions on the night as well as T-shirts & Caps for sale.

All proceeds go to the relief push in the Kinglake area. Call me for more details.

I've heard the same thing about Reservoir too, not sure how much truth there is to it though, If even 1 of these 2 teams fold i'd say that would kill the Div 3 dream for another few years.

rezza aint going nowhere :) theyve been training at barling reserve with some good numbers turning up, will be back training at crispe park late march due to the ground getting its surface upgraded

would be sad if west go under but saying that how long can a club keep its head just above water?
if they do fold does any1 think they will reform the following season, like rezza did the year before last?

No folding at West lads. Just want to get that out in the open. Things are going ok, a few more on the track would be nice but these things happen. There will be 50 blokes to choose from the week before round one, which is disappointing but it's something that happens at our club. Some new things have sparked during the week so hopefully numbers start to pick up in the next few weeks and we can finally get a pre-season happening for real.

No folding at West lads. Just want to get that out in the open. Things are going ok, a few more on the track would be nice but these things happen. There will be 50 blokes to choose from the week before round one, which is disappointing but it's something that happens at our club. Some new things have sparked during the week so hopefully numbers start to pick up in the next few weeks and we can finally get a pre-season happening for real.
Good luck Youngy, hope all turns out for the best.

Macleod have a gun forward line, with lynch, corr, ewart and white. will there be many teams that could stop that? not to mention the pick up of barber from north heidleberg, ruckman with good hands and pretty fit n mobile.

:)
Macleod have a gun forward line, with lynch, corr, ewart and white. will there be many teams that could stop that? not to mention the pick up of barber from north heidleberg, ruckman with good hands and pretty fit n mobile.

You must have not seen Barber play he is scared of his own shadow:)

he played div 1 seniors, at north, so he must be doing something right. so shut ur hole u *******.

I played divvy 1 seniors for epping when they actually won games! Last year I played divy 2 reserves so it doesn't make him a good good player does it???

whispers on the Heidelberg West coaching front, is that one of their own Paul Burns will get the nod,
He was known as a toughguy during his playing days and revered by all at West.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back