Northern Football League Division 2 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

picked up any good players?:confused:
who has actually left whittlesea?...i know they lost G.Booker and B.Regan but heard the rest were reserves but still whits reserves would still be some talented players id say?....
who have Epping & Morang recruited?....

rumour has it that 5 players are training at Morang and 4 at epping no names avail

And Troy Luff is the tresurer so he can get paid the mega bucks of his contract, but Humphrey B Bear is playing for free as is Jeff from the wiggles.

On a serious note i hear both Morang & Epping continue to recriut well and training at both clubs has been excellent. strong numbers and talent.

best wishes too both.

Also hear that Morang have a superules side Now ??

Can anyone confirm ??

Heard a Big Rumour down Parkside way, is that in his quest for senior football...

The one and only SNORTA of Big Footy Fame has gone to maming Club Champion and stawalt Brad Hockey(34)....

Seems what has been leaked today is that Brad has sustained a Knee Injury which requires scans next week...

Seems Snorta and his new physique were too powerful and strong for the old war horse, who looks now resigned to playing forward this year now....

Wish Brad all the best in his recovery....
Am sure the new gym down at the Devils playground will help Brad comeback bigger and better than ever...

GreenDog!!!!!:)

Heard a Big Rumour down Parkside way, is that in his quest for senior football...

The one and only SNORTA of Big Footy Fame has gone to maming Club Champion and stawalt Brad Hockey(34)....

Seems what has been leaked today is that Brad has sustained a Knee Injury which requires scans next week...

Seems Snorta and his new physique were too powerful and strong for the old war horse, who looks now resigned to playing forward this year now....

Wish Brad all the best in his recovery....
Am sure the new gym down at the Devils playground will help Brad comeback bigger and better than ever...

GreenDog!!!!!:)

GreenDog,

You must be joking about Snorta....

He'll be lucky to run the season out in the 2's from what I hear, injury will hit at some point...

As for Brad Hockey...He's pasted it anyway....Lucky Parkside got R Wise back when they did. All Parkside's better players are coming to the end of their Senior Footy Days!!!!

TRD

GreenDog,

He'll be lucky to run the season out in the 2's from what I hear, injury will hit at some point...

As for Brad Hockey...He's pasted it anyway....Lucky Parkside got R Wise back when they did. All Parkside's better players are coming to the end of their Senior Footy Days!!!!

TRD

Hockey past it? You either have no idea or didn't watch a game last year. Think Wisey just beat him in the b&f last year. Anyone who's watched him will tell you he's one of the best in the comp. You are a dip$hit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That hockey bloke killed us in rd 1. Not sure if he did much after that but was head and shoulders the difference in rnd 1 when we played you blokes.

GreenDog,

TRD

And hasn't pasted anything since he was in kindergarten

According to the NFL the following clearances have been lodged so far.
Not all have been approved

Club, players out, players inn
Whittlesea 8 - 0
Epping 7 - 4
Reservoir 2 - 4
Mernda 1 - 1
Sth Morang 17 - 11
H'Bridge 7 - 5
Heid West 5 - 0
Fitzroy Stars 4 - 6
P' Hill 3 - 9
Watsonia 3 - 12
L' Plenty 6 - 3
D' Creek 8 - 6
P' Side 1 - 7
Macleod 1 - 13

Some clubs have been very busy while some need to pull their fingers out.
Seems nobody wants to goes to W' Sea, Heid West or Mernda, maybe some of the bloke's from Wats and Macleod who are going to be pushed out might want to give them a go ?

Most of the players cleared to Macleod are ex MJFC colts who will play in the under 19's & won't force any senior blokes out. Having said that there will be about 10 good players to add to the team that lost last years GF. Given the need for ruckman signing Barber & a young , tall ruckman from Reservoir will be very helpful.

According to the NFL the following clearances have been lodged so far.
Not all have been approved

Club, players out, players inn
Whittlesea 8 - 0
Epping 7 - 4
Reservoir 2 - 4
Mernda 1 - 1
Sth Morang 17 - 11
H'Bridge 7 - 5
Heid West 5 - 0
Fitzroy Stars 4 - 6
P' Hill 3 - 9
Watsonia 3 - 12
L' Plenty 6 - 3
D' Creek 8 - 6
P' Side 1 - 7
Macleod 1 - 13

Some clubs have been very busy while some need to pull their fingers out.
Seems nobody wants to goes to W' Sea, Heid West or Mernda, maybe some of the bloke's from Wats and Macleod who are going to be pushed out might want to give them a go ?[/quote

i dont think all clubs have put thru all their clearences forward yet i know whit has picked up J.page and G.Heenan so they have recruited some...i know epping has picked up a few handy players from whittlesea aswell as Moore,the stars have added Mungara to their list,& South Morang lost a few to div 1 club montmorency but an influx of coburg and st.kilda city may be something to work with....Still may be a few late surprise signings i think....keep our eyes on the clearence section on the sportingpulse website:cool:... My tip is :some players still undecided?maybe some clubs trying to keep a lid on things? Havent heard anything from(Watsy,Lower,Hurstbridge,Mernda,P.Hill?)
be interesting to see how teams go this year been alot of recruiting done.

If clubs can get a player to sign a contract to play with them then why would'nt the want them cleared ASAP ? Just in case there are problems.
Maybe these so called pick ups are just stories, I know every year Hulk tells me that this bloke and that bloke are comming and sfa arrive.:D
We will just have to wait and see.

Well JumpinPumpin, i think the The Red Devil should change his name if he wants to bag Parkside....He aint no red devil.....
Dont need D!ckHeads bagging guys that he couldnt even be good enough to polish there boots.... Bring them water even...
Now or 10yrs ago....

And i love how guys start bagging clubs so early in the season.... Wait to the real stuff starts then make a decision...
I went and watched Parkside last week train and to be honest there average age looks about 25yrs....
With a few handy recruits from what my sources away from the club have told me....
From what i saw last year they only need about 4-5 good footballers and some size and there finals material...
Maybe thats what they have this year....

Good luck to them....They play in the right spirit and have a crack... Not like some big noting, money throwing, tossa clubs out there that cant offer shit....

I know my boys at Diamond Creek never like playing Parkside!!!!

Well JumpinPumpin, i think the The Red Devil should change his name if he wants to bag Parkside....He aint no red devil.....
Dont need D!ckHeads bagging guys that he couldnt even be good enough to polish there boots.... Bring them water even...
Now or 10yrs ago....

And i love how guys start bagging clubs so early in the season.... Wait to the real stuff starts then make a decision...
I went and watched Parkside last week train and to be honest there average age looks about 25yrs....
With a few handy recruits from what my sources away from the club have told me....
From what i saw last year they only need about 4-5 good footballers and some size and there finals material...
Maybe thats what they have this year....

Good luck to them....They play in the right spirit and have a crack... Not like some big noting, money throwing, tossa clubs out there that cant offer shit....

I know my boys at Diamond Creek never like playing Parkside!!!!

The only good footballer down there besides Hockey is Robbie Wise. The sooner the footy boys at the cricket club can talk him in into playing footy at Macleod the better!!! Wishfull thinking but as it'll never happen.

Wheels are in motion for J.King to Macleod aswell. Clearence rejected by Norf but I'm sure there will be plenty of negotiations between Dek, Puff, Nudge and the Kennel boys in the next few weeks!

Can anybody give me some info on the 2 blokes from whittlesea making the move to Wallan, Regan and Gilchrist, are they senior players and what sort of players are they.
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back