Northern Football League Division 2 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
More bloody hot wind.
Here we go it's the weathers fault, Oh no it's the Umpires fault.:D
Your gotta be kidding if you think your not the red hot favourites. We have beaten nobody, you and Diamo are the one's to beat.
are you fair dinkum??? i want the weather to be good so i can enjoy a can in the sunshine and not huddled under an umbrella and as for the umps i am sure every one hopes for good umps each week...
and as for you not beating anyone i think the stars and Epping might take exception to that...

More bloody hot wind.
Here we go it's the weathers fault, Oh no it's the Umpires fault.:D
Your gotta be kidding if you think your not the red hot favourites. We have beaten nobody, you and Diamo are the one's to beat.

you were the one complaining about umpires u wank.

This weeks winners

Diamond Creek
Macleod by about 5 goals.I think that Macleod have the best forward line going around
Lower Plenty by about 150 points
Panton Hill
ParkSide
Fitzroy Stars
Whittlesea
Well im BACK,
Went oversea's for a couple of months and i have come back to find one P BUGDEN still in control of the eagles heard last year he might be moving on, oh well at least i can read the game plans in the rooms again and have a chuckle bit of half time entertainment lol [Wonder wheres wallan playing this week ?]:)

Stude you have had a shocking week. You won't take Slasher's $500 bet, you slag us when someone makes a relevant comment about wanting fair weather and good umps and now you come up with a limp "as above". Come on ... drop by the bar before 2pm tomorrow, show your $500 and mention the code word 'Slasher' to our hard working staff. We'll find him for you.

Stude you have had a shocking week. You won't take Slasher's $500 bet, you slag us when someone makes a relevant comment about wanting fair weather and good umps and now you come up with a limp "as above". Come on ... drop by the bar before 2pm tomorrow, show your $500 and mention the code word 'Slasher' to our hard working staff. We'll find him for you.

I'm sorry Richard Head but I dont have $500 to bet with, so your Pres will just have wait for Diamo.
Now you blokes from Macleod are no fun, your to easy to get going, your so shell shocked you can't tell when someone is joking.
We will still win tomorrow by 15 points and when we do just remember it's only a game and don't go and neck yourself.
Thats a joke son :p

This weeks winners

Diamond Creek
Macleod by about 5 goals.I think that Macleod have the best forward line going around
Lower Plenty by about 150 points
Panton Hill
ParkSide
Fitzroy Stars
Whittlesea

looking forward to some interesting matches today with some teams in desperate need of a win, so:
1.Playing at home for the first time this season, joint premiership favourites Diamond Creek will be too big and strong for a competative Epping.
2.In the online grudge match of the season so far, the other joint premiership favourites in Macleod will give Mernda a football lesson.
3.Lower Plenty will get their first win of the season, by a big margin over Heidelberg West as the two start their Division 3 rivalry.
4.An interesting match up on the hill with the unlucky Panton Hill to get the points over Hurstbridge as these two clubs also start their Division 3 rivalry.
5.It's a no-brainer - Parkside to thrash Reservoir.
6.In another no-brainer, Fitzroy All Stars to be far too good for South Morang.
7.An interesting game at the Showgrounds where the much maligned Whittlesea should be able to overcome a struggling Watsonia.
See you all at Heidelberg Park for the big grudge match!

looking forward to some interesting matches today with some teams in desperate need of a win, so:
1.Playing at home for the first time this season, joint premiership favourites Diamond Creek will be too big and strong for a competative Epping.
2.In the online grudge match of the season so far, the other joint premiership favourites in Macleod will give Mernda a football lesson.
3.Lower Plenty will get their first win of the season, by a big margin over Heidelberg West as the two start their Division 3 rivalry.
4.An interesting match up on the hill with the unlucky Panton Hill to get the points over Hurstbridge as these two clubs also start their Division 3 rivalry.
5.It's a no-brainer - Parkside to thrash Reservoir.
6.In another no-brainer, Fitzroy All Stars to be far too good for South Morang.
7.An interesting game at the Showgrounds where the much maligned Whittlesea should be able to overcome a struggling Watsonia.
See you all at Heidelberg Park for the big grudge match!

**** me... its way too cold and wet. Anyone wanna line up at CHF in the magoos for Mernda for me? Could prove for some interesting results if the rain stays around.

If the rain stays around I can see Epping giving diamo a good run for their money as Diamo rely on Phelan, Anstey, Grimes and that big bloke up forward alot so it could be interesting.

Looks like the Macleod freight train keeps going. Don't know much because I had to come to work straight after my game but looks like Macleod won by about 10 goals. 1.11 to mernda in the first half really killed them. Could they be the real deal this year? Great game in the twos btw with Mernda getting up by the smallest of margins.

Looks like the Macleod freight train keeps going. Don't know much because I had to come to work straight after my game but looks like Macleod won by about 10 goals. 1.11 to mernda in the first half really killed them. Could they be the real deal this year? Great game in the twos btw with Mernda getting up by the smallest of margins.
I missed the early game but it sounds like it was a ripper, as for the main game what can i say, stude289's lot came out hard from the get go, unfortunatly they went hard for the man and not the ball..... then to show how poor they are really going half a dozen of the clowns in the crowd charged over to start a blue in the crowd...
At the end of the day 3 things were clear, 1 Macleod are better that Mernda, 2 If Mernda want to play the man then they will end up in Divvy 3, and 3 Stude289 is a yellow flog.

looks like mernda's fairytail is finished after macleod gave them a thumping!have a handfull of good players wont be enough to stop the mighty whittlesea tho who pumped watsy today!.ill tip Whittlesea over Mernda for the Rivalry sunday clash next week by atleast 10 goals:eek:...Get down there!!!!:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I missed the early game but it sounds like it was a ripper, as for the main game what can i say, stude289's lot came out hard from the get go, unfortunatly they went hard for the man and not the ball..... then to show how poor they are really going half a dozen of the clowns in the crowd charged over to start a blue in the crowd...
At the end of the day 3 things were clear, 1 Macleod are better that Mernda, 2 If Mernda want to play the man then they will end up in Divvy 3, and 3 Stude289 is a yellow flog.

I ventured down to H/West to see who the 'real deal' actually was. If you went by all the trumpet blowing in this forum after Mernda beat Fitzroy, you would have thought Mernda had it in the bag.

The 3 things I learnt today -

1 )Mernda certainly talk the talk, but they cant walk the walk.
Whittlesea should have no worries knocking you off

2 )The muppets who wanted to 'crossed the line' in the crowd during the last quarter to start a punch on...well they turned around as quickly as they arrived. Size does matter - stick to marbles fellas

3 ) Stude was very astute in not putting up the brass this week. He might look like a big goose online, but he got to keep his dole cheque.

Vic Park next against the Fitzroy excitement machine. Looking forward to that game - always a good contest against them.

Macleod to good, to tall and quick.
hope the kid taken to hospital is ok.

Our disosal by hand and foot was terrible today.
We will need to hit our targets to beat Whittlesea on Sunday.
My better players Spooner, Lezzy, Pearso, Tyson, Rohan & Haggy.

Well I'm of to neck myself now. ( sorry thats a joke son :D )

Great day at Victoria Park today. At the beginning of the Reserves it looked like it could have been another blow out, but our boys fought back hard, going down by 1 point.

The seniors could not do a thing wrong today and recorded their first 100+ point win since they joint the NFL, and fielded the strongest team we have had so far this year, and pending any changes i am tipping a good game against Macloed next week.

Great day at Victoria Park today. At the beginning of the Reserves it looked like it could have been another blow out, but our boys fought back hard, going down by 1 point.

The seniors could not do a thing wrong today and recorded their first 100+ point win since they joint the NFL, and fielded the strongest team we have had so far this year, and pending any changes i am tipping a good game against Macloed next week.

The stars were far too good for Morang, too hard too stong too fast too smart. It appears Morang have spent big dollars on a lot of guys who cant cut it in the NFL . 3rd div is the best they can hope for at this stage?

The stars were far too good for Morang, too hard too stong too fast too smart. It appears Morang have spent big dollars on a lot of guys who cant cut it in the NFL . 3rd div is the best they can hope for at this stage?

Too early to say with morang ,l agree a lot of money appears to be being paid plus 2 year contracts but as l say too early to judge the worrying thing for morang is when they lose it is a thumping.
What about Whittlesea are they the real deal this year or has the draw enabled them to look better than they actually are.
WILL MERNDA BE THE TEST NEXT WEEK OR ANOTHER EASY WIN?

Macleod to good, to tall and quick.
hope the kid taken to hospital is ok.

Our disosal by hand and foot was terrible today.
We will need to hit our targets to beat Whittlesea on Sunday.
My better players Spooner, Lezzy, Pearso, Tyson, Rohan & Haggy.

Well I'm of to neck myself now. ( sorry thats a joke son :D )

Yeh bloody oath uz will!,or whittlesea will tear Mernda in two on Sunday!
---
Mernda are pretenders & it clearly shows!went hard at the man all day and forgot about the footy....to busy worrying about pushing and shoving.
Stude mate u must have been watchin a completely different game pal Some of those players u put in ur best were probs ur worst all day mate.
Les Adams had 3 kicks all day did nothing,Pearson held his position but was far from ya best,Tyson Troung had two kicks all day which were turnovers + Andy gave him a lesson in football,Davies took some good grabs in the last quarter but most of the day went one handed and shit his pants,and that dufus number 48 hoggs didnt touch the ball just went for andy every chance he could and went off after half time?...THATS NO JOKE SON thats the reality!
Ur best players were clearly Vasileski,Drakesy,Aqua and Shelton had a go for FOUR! quarters,
Yes...we do our homework at macleod!,& pay attention to the opposition
Uz are still and always will be the mernda of old,now go get ready for an ass pounding from Whittlesea!:D

watched a good hard footy game down a west heidleberg, with mernda coming out and hitting macleod hard, but they went the man to much. n only had 1 goal till half time. macleod hit mernda back twice as hard but went the the ball and is why they won the game. macleods forward line way to strong, with ewart kicking 8 n lynch with 5. then with doherty and barber at chf to tall to match up on.

Well im BACK,
Went oversea's for a couple of months and i have come back to find one P BUGDEN still in control of the eagles heard last year he might be moving on, oh well at least i can read the game plans in the rooms again and have a chuckle bit of half time entertainment lol [Wonder wheres wallan playing this week ?]:)

Overseas? Didn't I see you down at Mill Park Lakes watching the Morang juniors a couple of weeks ago?

looks like mernda's fairytail is finished after macleod gave them a thumping!have a handfull of good players wont be enough to stop the mighty whittlesea tho who pumped watsy today!.ill tip Whittlesea over Mernda for the Rivalry sunday clash next week by atleast 10 goals:eek:...Get down there!!!!:thumbsu:
I will have $100 on Mernda to beat Whittlesea on Sunday if anyone is interested?

Yeh bloody oath uz will!,or whittlesea will tear Mernda in two on Sunday!
---
Mernda are pretenders & it clearly shows!went hard at the man all day and forgot about the footy....to busy worrying about pushing and shoving.
Stude mate u must have been watchin a completely different game pal Some of those players u put in ur best were probs ur worst all day mate.
Les Adams had 3 kicks all day did nothing,Pearson held his position but was far from ya best,Tyson Troung had two kicks all day which were turnovers + Andy gave him a lesson in football,Davies took some good grabs in the last quarter but most of the day went one handed and shit his pants,and that dufus number 48 hoggs didnt touch the ball just went for andy every chance he could and went off after half time?...THATS NO JOKE SON thats the reality!
Ur best players were clearly Vasileski,Drakesy,Aqua and Shelton had a go for FOUR! quarters,
Yes...we do our homework at macleod!,& pay attention to the opposition
Uz are still and always will be the mernda of old,now go get ready for an ass pounding from Whittlesea!:D

If I remember correctly Macleod beat Mernda by a similar margin during the season last year. Then only a point in the final. Then lost another grand final so don't get your hopes up!

ps. Your two's are a bunch of soft****s...:D:D

If I remember correctly Macleod beat Mernda by a similar margin during the season last year. Then only a point in the final. Then lost another grand final so don't get your hopes up!

ps. Your two's are a bunch of soft****s...:D:D

Shit Moose our Two's only lost to you blokes by a point, maybe if you belted them by 10 goals you could call them soft. I sugest just maybe your ones are a bunch of soft ***** when it really comes down to playing football. Anyway to you Stud appreciate you being humble in defeat, glad you didn't neck yourself. The young bloke is OK may miss a couple but thanks for your concern. Off for a week so I will catch this thread on my return.
icon12.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back