Northern Football League Division 2 - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mernda played like crap today and lost by 6 goals.
Better players for Mernda : Doeven & Reesy

Now that we have played all the better sides the only side that will beat Macleod for this year flag will be Macleod themself.

Mernda played like crap today and lost by 6 goals.
Better players for Mernda : Doeven & Reesy

Now that we have played all the better sides the only side that will beat Macleod for this year flag will be Macleod themself.

Gee stud another nice compliment from you. not sure if we want the tag of the team to beat so lets just say Diamond Creek sitting on top are the the red hot favs.

For your info we played Watsonia today and fair dickum they are a bunch of has beens who have come together to form a team of nobodys. From what I seen today they are going nowhere except, hopefully to thrid division where they deserve to be. Their behind the play snipping all day was a disgrace and at 17 goals down and wanting to start trouble just shows they are a bunch of undiscplined rabble. How the hell they got within two goals of you blokes and then beat Lower has got me beat. If they stay in divvy two they will be the whipping team of divvy 2 for the last five rounds and wished they had gone to divvy 3.

Luckily we dont play ourselves until the end of season trip.

onto todays game... Watsonia... what a pathetic group of weak dogs....
going the punch all day it just showed how bad the team really is.

hodgson was tough a couple of years ago when backed up by 10 of his mates but 1 week ago when he was 1 out he ran like a little girl... what a coward.
to many weak pricks to name but they really showed what a team effort it was when it came to going the man.
the only 2 guys at Wattsy that can hold there heads up high tonight are 72 and the straughny look alike 19, both worked hard all day and neither went the wack.To those blokes i say well done and good luck, to the rest i say enjoy divvy 3 you w***ers.....

Romper Out

hodgson was tough a couple of years ago when backed up by 10 of his mates but 1 week ago when he was 1 out he ran like a little girl... what a coward.
to many weak pricks to name but they really showed what a team effort it was when it came to going the man.
the only 2 guys at Wattsy that can hold there heads up high tonight are 72 and the straughny look alike 19, both worked hard all day and neither went the wack.To those blokes i say well done and good luck, to the rest i say enjoy divvy 3 you w***ers.....

Romper Out

The umpires certainly didn't control the game. Hodgson gave Obrien a "Barry Hall to Staker" left hook to the eye - just a gutless effort.
Then has crack at Lundberg only when his team mates were near by - another gutless effort, and to come back on and hit again after being sent off, deserved at least 10 weeks at the tribunal

If the umpires had any balls, red cards would have been the theme of the day.

And fancy having throwing punches at the runner. I think it was No. 16
Another weak effort - hopefully the NFL investigates and the appropriate perpertraitors dealt with accordingly

Watsonia - you're teams a disgrace and your supporters are just as pathetic.

The only belting you got today was to the tune of 100+

Go flog yourselves

Gee stud another nice compliment from you. not sure if we want the tag of the team to beat so lets just say Diamond Creek sitting on top are the the red hot favs.

For your info we played Watsonia today and fair dickum they are a bunch of has beens who have come together to form a team of nobodys. From what I seen today they are going nowhere except, hopefully to thrid division where they deserve to be. Their behind the play snipping all day was a disgrace and at 17 goals down and wanting to start trouble just shows they are a bunch of undiscplined rabble. How the hell they got within two goals of you blokes and then beat Lower has got me beat. If they stay in divvy two they will be the whipping team of divvy 2 for the last five rounds and wished they had gone to divvy 3.

Hmm dosent sound like the Wats we played, but that was round 1.
And sorry but you are the best we have played this year, the Macleod v Diamo will show that.
Just hope we play you in the GF, it will give us a chance :D

Romper Out

Cut it mate don't need to hear that shit, footy forum for talk about what happens on the field, don't need **********s like you dropping names regarding off field incidents. If you got a problem, then maybe go to that bloke an his 10 mates and express your feelings.

Cut it mate don't need to hear that shit, footy forum for talk about what happens on the field, don't need **********s like you dropping names regarding off field incidents. If you got a problem, then maybe go to that bloke an his 10 mates and express your feelings.
it was all over the forum when it happend, but maybe you wernt reading back then....

Hmm dosent sound like the Wats we played, but that was round 1.
And sorry but you are the best we have played this year, the Macleod v Diamo will show that.
Just hope we play you in the GF, it will give us a chance :D

Not sure what you mean here stud, if you reckon we are the best would not you want to play someone else?? What will it give you chance to do against us?

Mate if you don't like it go read some soft books somewhere else, Romper called it as he seen it. Its a pity these shitheads didn't come just to play football rather than just outright thuggery. The league presence was noted maybe a nice letter to Watsonia might be forthcoming.

5 rounds until the split so I thought I would go through the remainder of the fixture and work out how things may pan out.

Still to play :

Diamond Creek - Whittlesea, Macleod, Reservoir, Watsonia, H/West
Should win 4 or 5

Macleod - Parkside, Diamond Creek, H/West, Panton Hill, Epping
Should win 4 or 5

Mernda - H/West, Sth Morang, Panton Hill, Lower Plenty, Reservoir
Should win 4 or 5

Whittlesea - Diamond Creek, Panton Hill, Hurstbridge, Parkside, Fitzroy Stars. Should win 3 or 4

Fitzroy Stars - Panton Hill, Hurstbridge, Watsonia, H/West, Whittlesea
Should win 4 or 5

Epping - Lower Plenty, H/West, Parkside, Hurstbridge, Macleod,
Should win 3 or 4

Lower Plenty - Epping, Reservoir, Sth Morang, Mernda, Panton Hill
Should win 3 or 4

Watsonia - Sth Morang, Parkside, Fitzroy, Diamond Creek, Hurstbridge
Should win 3

Parkside - Macleod, Watsonia, Epping, Whittlesea, Sth Morang,
Will only win 1 more game

Hurstbridge - Reservoir, Fitzroy, Whittlesea, Epping, Watsonia
Will only win 1 more game

Panton Hill - Fitzroy, Whittlesea, Mernda, Macleod, Lower Plenty
Wont win any of these

Sth Morang - Watsonia, Mernda, Lower Plenty, Reservoir, Parkside
Might get 1 win but not likely they way they are travelling

Reservoir - Hurstbridge, Lower Plenty, Diamond Creek, Sth Morang, Mernda
Might get 1 win against Morang

H/West - Mernda, Epping, Macleod, Fitzroy, Diamond Creek
Wont get within 20 goals of any of these

So my ladder positions after Round 13 will be :

Macleod 12 wins
Diamond Creek 12 wins
Mernda 10 wins
Whittlesea 10 wins
Epping 9 wins
Fitzroy 9 wins
Lower Plenty 8 wins
Watsonia 7 wins

Newly formed D3 will compromise :

Parkside 5 wins
Hurstbridge 4 wins
South Morang 2 wins
Panton Hill 2 wins
Reservoir 2 wins
Heidelberg West 0 wins

Crucial games that may change the above outcomes are :
Watsonia v Parkside 27th June
Watsonia v Hurstbridge 18th July

Anyone else pinpoint crucial games that may determine the make up of D3 ?

So my ladder positions after Round 13 will be :

Macleod 12 wins
Diamond Creek 12 wins
Mernda 10 wins
Whittlesea 10 wins
Epping 9 wins
Fitzroy 9 wins
Lower Plenty 8 wins
Watsonia 7 wins
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

My Ladder after R 13

Macleod 12 & %
Diamo 12
Mernda 11
Stars 10
------------------
Epping 9
W'sea 8
Lower 7
Wats 7

Div 3 for the rest

You call these blokes weak but your the bloke sitting behind a computer dropping blokes names. I think if you had any balls you would let every one who you are, And front these blokes face to face man to man. I would love to hear the watsonia players side of things bet there story is differnt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You call these blokes weak but your the bloke sitting behind a computer dropping blokes names. I think if you had any balls you would let every one who you are, And front these blokes face to face man to man. I would love to hear the watsonia players side of things bet there story is differnt.

mate im telling you rite now there is alot more to the story that u macleod blokes dont know but its probably better left unsaid on here... all that matters is the macleod player involved got what he deserved after being a cat the week b4.

things that happen outside footy shouldnt be bought into the game but sometimes i guess it gets personal.

mate im telling you rite now there is alot more to the story that u macleod blokes dont know but its probably better left unsaid on here... all that matters is the macleod player involved got what he deserved after being a cat the week b4.

things that happen outside footy shouldnt be bought into the game but sometimes i guess it gets personal.

Hey mate there is always a lot more to any story, and being there is always two sides. Still dont make it right on Anzac day at the RSL 10 guys jumping him. Hodgson copped his right wack and had the chance of one on one except he ran like a little girl when he did not have his 10 mates to back him.

To say he deserved what he got yesterday is crap he went home unscathed, hurt yea because he missed playing the last 10 minutes of footy, which by the way was the reason us supporters went to watch the game instead we got you pricks running around snipping all day particulary against Macleods No6.

Keep that shit up and there will be no bar or canteen sales from opposition supporters and you guys will be back where you were 3 years ago only this time you will fold.

Seems like a good day was had by all at macleod and watsy
anyone feel like telling the story i'm a bit confused -

The big issue of this year will be the redrawing of the div 2 comp
This comp is closer than some would beleive and it will get tighter over the next five weeks.
As anyone of the top 7 could still win the flag , the double chance will be vital - pity if a club has its season derailed by a crap draw the last five rounds, its not going to be equal - it can't be but i would like to know how it will be drawn - what criteria or are we talking out of a hat

Good to hear the league was in attendence at another macleod game - are we paying a bloke to watch his son play footy or what ?

By the way can anyone tell me who won the match of the day on the radio and then tell the league cause its the only score not on thier website

they could not run a brothel - VOTE THEM OUT NOW

Hey mate there is always a lot more to any story, and being there is always two sides. Still dont make it right on Anzac day at the RSL 10 guys jumping him. Hodgson copped his right wack and had the chance of one on one except he ran like a little girl when he did not have his 10 mates to back him.

To say he deserved what he got yesterday is crap he went home unscathed, hurt yea because he missed playing the last 10 minutes of footy, which by the way was the reason us supporters went to watch the game instead we got you pricks running around snipping all day particulary against Macleods No6.

Keep that shit up and there will be no bar or canteen sales from opposition supporters and you guys will be back where you were 3 years ago only this time you will fold.

mate just by reading what u have said then it is clear u dont no the story seems u have been misinformed... hopefully no1 takes what u say to seriosly.

mate just by reading what u have said then it is clear u dont no the story seems u have been misinformed... hopefully no1 takes what u say to seriosly.

Cant be misinformed when I was there to see what happenend first hand. Stop trying to make yourselves sound like you are trying to jusify your actions all round yesterday. Just a bunch of Ratbags

Cant be misinformed when I was there to see what happenend first hand. Stop trying to make yourselves sound like you are trying to jusify your actions all round yesterday. Just a bunch of Ratbags

what ever u rekon u ********** im not saying anything more.
i cant be ****ed bickering over the internet like a girl anymore

say what u want

what ever u rekon u ********** im not saying anything more.
i cant be ****ed bickering over the internet like a girl anymore

say what u want
mattyr
If you have something to say, say it. At the moment you are hiding behind your computer screen and your alias and spreading inuendo. Weak as p*ss. Say what you know and are alluding to or f*** off like the girl you obviously are.

Watsonias performance yesterday was a disgrace both in trying (which I say laughingly) to play football & their other performance going the knuckle. Nos 17 & 20 should be wiped out. The hit on Macleods No 15 was an absolute weak disgrace. Its a pity the Watsonia coach and management didn't condemn their players for such acts at the 3/4 time break.

Watsonia didnt even have a number 17 playing yesterday...

It was number 16

It was clear from the start of the game what Watsonia's intentions were. They clearly had more focus on bullying Macleod, something that is
consistent with some of the teams we have played this year, in particular, Mernda, Reservoir, Whittlesea and now Watsonia. It must be pointed out
that Macleod won each of those games by 70+, 160+, 80+ and 100+ respectively. All of these teams try to impose their physical presence early in the match and it's been their absolute downfall.

The NFL promoted rivalry round and I guess it's sort of back fired on them.
What was intended to be friendly White Line rivalry has ended up dividing relationships between Macleod & Watsonia.

What happened 2 years ago off the field became a stark reality on Saturday. I reckon KARMA bit him in the ass a couple of weeks of ago and the issue dealt with accordingly. It showed what a goes around, comes around. For it to boil over on the football field, well let's just talk about that for a moment coz this is a footy forum.

No 20 from Watsonia hit No 15 Macleod with a left hook to the right eye after the Macleod player disposed of the ball. The Macleod player came straight off and has had some stitches . The umpires missed the incident, but the crowd saw it. If it was AFL, it would have been 6-8 weeks being high contact, forceful impact - that's cool - THIS IS THE NFL, so we expect nothing to happen.

There was also an incident in the 1st quarter where Macleod No 39 was being belted up by not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 Watsonia players - that's cool, should have been a few yellow cards but hey, THIS IS THE NFL, so we expect nothing to happen.

No 20 from Watsonia and No 5 from Macleod go toe to toe right in front of the umpire once the game is done & dusted. Nothing more than a couple of bull's locking horns and a bit of a wrestle. Both get Yellow cards - that's cool,for the Watsonia player to come back and have another crack and throw a few powder puffs, well that should have been Red Card, but hey, THIS IS THE NFL, so we expect nothing to happen.

No 16 from Watsonia and the Macleod runner. All the Macleod runner was doing was splitting up the biffo and the Watsonia player decides to go on a rampage against him. Weakest effort of the day for mine. Players who assault officials deserve the year off, but hey, THIS IS THE NFL, so we expect nothing to happen.

I trust that I've enlightened a few of you about these particular incidents.
These players from Watsonia are a disgrace to their club.
Glad I chose to not to have a beer after the game. Why would I want to line the pockets of the FILTH. I wouldn't want to drink with any of them and I just hope we pull Watsonia's name out the lucky dip so we can give them another lesson on how to play football.

Anyway, off to Parkside this week. Maybe we will forfeit and hand them the 4 points, just to ensure they stay in D2 and send Watsonia packing to where they deserve in D3.

This all might sound a bit sooky sooky la la, but if the league wants to "clean up" it's reputation, then they need to start protecting ALL players from the WEAK DOG ACTS that consistently happen.

It was number 16

It was clear from the start of the game what Watsonia's intentions were. They clearly had more focus on bullying Macleod, something that is
consistent with some of the teams we have played this year, in particular, Mernda, Reservoir, Whittlesea and now Watsonia. It must be pointed out
that Macleod won each of those games by 70+, 160+, 80+ and 100+ respectively. All of these teams try to impose their physical presence early in the match and it's been their absolute downfall.

The NFL promoted rivalry round and I guess it's sort of back fired on them.
What was intended to be friendly White Line rivalry has ended up dividing relationships between Macleod & Watsonia.

What happened 2 years ago off the field became a stark reality on Saturday. I reckon KARMA bit him in the ass a couple of weeks of ago and the issue dealt with accordingly. It showed what a goes around, comes around. For it to boil over on the football field, well let's just talk about that for a moment coz this is a footy forum.

No 20 from Watsonia hit No 15 Macleod with a left hook to the right eye after the Macleod player disposed of the ball. The Macleod player came straight off and has had some stitches . The umpires missed the incident, but the crowd saw it. If it was AFL, it would have been 6-8 weeks being high contact, forceful impact - that's cool - THIS IS THE NFL, so we expect nothing to happen.

There was also an incident in the 1st quarter where Macleod No 39 was being belted up by not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 Watsonia players - that's cool, should have been a few yellow cards but hey, THIS IS THE NFL, so we expect nothing to happen.

No 20 from Watsonia and No 5 from Macleod go toe to toe right in front of the umpire once the game is done & dusted. Nothing more than a couple of bull's locking horns and a bit of a wrestle. Both get Yellow cards - that's cool,for the Watsonia player to come back and have another crack and throw a few powder puffs, well that should have been Red Card, but hey, THIS IS THE NFL, so we expect nothing to happen.

No 16 from Watsonia and the Macleod runner. All the Macleod runner was doing was splitting up the biffo and the Watsonia player decides to go on a rampage against him. Weakest effort of the day for mine. Players who assault officials deserve the year off, but hey, THIS IS THE NFL, so we expect nothing to happen.

I trust that I've enlightened a few of you about these particular incidents.
These players from Watsonia are a disgrace to their club.
Glad I chose to not to have a beer after the game. Why would I want to line the pockets of the FILTH. I wouldn't want to drink with any of them and I just hope we pull Watsonia's name out the lucky dip so we can give them another lesson on how to play football.

Anyway, off to Parkside this week. Maybe we will forfeit and hand them the 4 points, just to ensure they stay in D2 and send Watsonia packing to where they deserve in D3.

This all might sound a bit sooky sooky la la, but if the league wants to "clean up" it's reputation, then they need to start protecting ALL players from the WEAK DOG ACTS that consistently happen.
sook;)

that number 16 from watsonia is a coward to king hit the runner from behind. it shows that he cant fight at all. He thinks he can box i have heard, BUT couldnt box bananas down the preston market. cant wait to see you at our ground next time.

that number 16 from watsonia is a coward to king hit the runner from behind. it shows that he cant fight at all. He thinks he can box i have heard, BUT couldnt box bananas down the preston market. cant wait to see you at our ground next time.

Are you fair dinkum? Never read so much shit since the local servo ran out of Herald Suns and i had to buy The Australian.

Not interested too much in all the other shite that has been said, some warranted, some not but let me point out some facts.

1. Not one punch was thrown by number 16, he grabbed the runner and rightly so, wouldn't you if you WERE SPAT AT, intentionally or not!!

2. Chopper does not think he can fight, ask any of his ex teammates at Whittlesea, was completely out of character but in my opinion justified.

3. "can't wait to see you at the ground next time" That's big of you, Who the F**k are you?

As for the previous Macleod blokes having a crack, Have to agree on some of your points, Watsonia did have a plan to try and unsettle you guys, the same plan that almost worked in a final last year. Unfortunatley some efforts were misguided and not very smart at all, we were the agressors on most occasions but to say it was a constant snipe fest behind play all day is wrong. One incident obviously happened with a guy requiring stitches, don't condem the club on one incident.

Poor Macleod being victimised, give us a spell mate, it's easy to give a biased opinion, i just hope all the non Macleod people on here are smart enough to realise there are two sides to every story.

i also witnessed a few incidents that would be considered "weak acts", committed by macleod players.

I'm not going to name them, give there numbers. Most players, bar Hoddo & Lunberg shook hands after the game and left it on the field, just wish the pathetic keyboard bashers could do the same thing.

p.s - My name is Brad Dean. i don't play, i just help Chicken out on matchday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back