Northern Football League Division 2 - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Come on Macleod dont choke until GF's.
nothing to do with Macleod choking, Diamo have been the stand out all year and according to Stude Mernda are the real deal... Macleod are just plugging away in the background doing there best,local kids having a crack ... shit i am starting to sound like the boof, i had better stop now...:D

nothing to do with Macleod choking, Diamo have been the stand out all year and according to Stude Mernda are the real deal... Macleod are just plugging away in the background doing there best,local kids having a crack ... shit i am starting to sound like the boof, i had better stop now...:D

At last a sense of humour. We must be travelling OK. :D

Creek by 30 points
H'bridge by 2 points
Mernda by 36 points
macleod by 150 points
Reservior by 20 points
Stars by 150 points
W'sea by 12 points

Epping 45 Points( Moore factor )
Lower 12 Points ( Harmes/Knee Factor ) would look like Dickie Knee
Macleod 98 Points ( Matter of Factor)
Res Morang Draw ( Who give a factor ) possibly nil all
Creek 50 points ( Height Factor)
Stars 110 points ( Heidelberg West Factor )
Parkside 5 points (Bugden Factor):):):):):)

ok people im picking my div 2 rep side
b rees, evan murray?, r wise
hb perryman, w box, k shaw
a bennett, c corr,m brown
hf, lynch, moore, knee
f, c brown, k ewart, j white
page,proctor,c taylor
bench jackson,hollow,doveton,willets,heenan

any thoughts??????

Originally Posted by Stude289
Creek by 30 points
H'bridge by 2 points
Mernda by 36 points
macleod by 150 points
Reservior by 20 points
Stars by 150 points
W'sea by 12 points

With the mid-season split all but a fait accompli for the all-so-rangs in the bottom six positions, it will be interesting to see how the clubs outside the top four in Division 2 fare for the remainder of the season. Interesting to note that Watsonia has only beaten one side above them so far (Lower Plenty), Lower Plenty has also only beaten one of the ides above them (Fitzroy All Stars) while Whittlesea is yet to beat a side above them. So, will these be a realistic chance to improve on their record for the final third of the season.
Oh, and to correct InThe Bleachers: The NFL has said that if a Division 3 does eventuate for 2010 the premier of the split Diviison 3 in 2009 WILL NOT be promoted for 2010. So teh split in two weeks, which really is now, will stay for 2010 if Division 3 eventuates. But I don't think it will, so we'll have the same inbalance next season.
Anyhow on to today's matches:
DiamondCreek to thump Watsonia by 90 points.
Epping to easily account for Hurstbridge by 48 points.
Mernda to take out Lower Penty by 30 points (And remember NO Ady Knee for the remainder of the season !)
Macleod to pulverise Panton Hill by 120 points.
South Morang and Reservoir - who cares about these two rabble of teams. Alright, South Morang by a point.
Fitzroy all Stars to cook up West Heidelberg by 54 points.
Whittlesea to ring-in against Parkside by 36 points.

2009 Division Two Seniors
Lower Plenty 6.6 8.7 13.10 16.13 (109)
Mernda 2.2 6.4 6.9 10.12 (72)

GOALS:
Lower Plenty: Barden 5 O'Donnell 3 Tsapatsaris 3 Leropoulos 2 Buller Lendaro Johnson
Mernda: Thorneycroft 4 Adams 2 Drakes 2 Stewart Shelton

BEST:
Lower Plenty: Gage Tsapatsaris Barden Canty Mc Taggart Grigorok
Mernda: Vasilevski Deayton Adams Oliver Gleeson Thorneycroft

Whittlesea 4.1 6.0 4.2 19.5 (119)
Parkside 1.1 2.0 3.2 8.4 (52)

GOALS:
Whittlesea: Murray 4 Nixon 4 Buhagiar 3 Dornauf 2 Toll 2 Marks Marc Snowdon Ryan
Parkside: Mills 2 Murray 2 McKinlay Gresham Gresham Martinez

BEST:
Whittlesea: Heenan Murray Nixon Dyson Hennessy Barker
Parkside: Wise McMaster Mills Graeme Gresham Ware

Diamond Creek 5.4 10.5 14.7 21.10 (136)
Watsonia 0.1 3.1 4.3 5.3 (33)

GOALS:
Diamond Creek: Donaldson 5 Perryman 4 Moloney 3 Simpson 2 Stephens 2 Burton 2 Vella Grimes McQueen
Watsonia: Eccles 4 Hogg

BEST:
Diamond Creek: Simpson Donaldson Loader Phelan Taylor Burton
Watsonia: Tarrant Clarke Moore Richardson Darcy-Molloy Eccles

Macleod 5.2 8.8 16.12 24.16 (160)
Panton Hill 1.0 1.0 4.0 4.0 (24)

GOALS:
Macleod: Corr 5 White 4 Murray 3 Lynch 3 Forester 2 Woodhams 2 Lovett Wendt Shaw Nankervis Bennett
Panton Hill: Whitcher 2 Gill Braunton

BEST:
Macleod: Woodhams Andrew Corr Shaw Capper Cottier
Panton Hill: Gill Strickland Braunton Box Brown Gunn

Fitzroy Stars 7.1 9.6 19.11 32.15 (207)
Heidelberg West 2.0 5.1 6.2 7.2 (44)

GOALS:
Fitzroy Stars: Hayes 11 Brown 7 Welsh 6 Mitchell 2 Edwards Kanoa Proctor Bamblett Hood Cooper
Heidelberg West: Ellaray 2 Young 2 James Stuart Bennett

BEST:
Fitzroy Stars: Brown Hayes Welsh Thorpe Cooper Rioli
Heidelberg West: Young Rich Contessa James Sadler Shanahan

South Morang . . . .
Reservoir . . . .

Hurstbridge 0.2 3.3 1.1 8.10 (58)
Epping 7.3 3.3 6.3 21.10 (136)

GOALS:
Hurstbridge: Thomas 2 Callen 2 Caldwell 2 Lemire Atkins
Epping: Willitts 5 Moore 4 Lirosi 4 Totino 3 Garland 2 Little 2 Lewis

BEST:
Hurstbridge: Caldwell Duclos Atkins Carmody Pohl Sadowy
Epping: Lirosi Moore Hollow Garland McMahon Loorham

Well done to Lower, you play that little shit hole very well.
Mernda you need to do what the coach is telling you to do, He Knows what he's talking about.
Better players : Lezzy, Ollie, Spoon & Rohan

Well done to Lower, you play that little shit hole very well.
Mernda you need to do what the coach is telling you to do, He Knows what he's talking about.
Better players : Lezzy, Ollie, Spoon & Rohan

well done to u blokes stude tried hard all day, but we are finally starting to play some good footy, hopefully we can continue to produce that every week, matty vas good footballer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee you got in quick, Is that a sour grapes comment. I recall an earlier post how Lower and Mernda were in comparison. mernda have won the close wons were lower lost the close wons because of discipline.
Best thing about Lower is no Mclaughlin, Lyons, Bandera, Craig, M Barden and Monger (all walk up starts) today and who shall be back over the next two weeks.
I see a wet sail!

Gee you got in quick, Is that a sour grapes comment. I recall an earlier post how Lower and Mernda were in comparison. mernda have won the close wons were lower lost the close wons because of discipline.
Best thing about Lower is no Mclaughlin, Lyons, Bandera, Craig, M Barden and Monger (all walk up starts) today and who shall be back over the next two weeks.
I see a wet sail!
i see a wet sail aswell

AND

South Morang 1.9 1.10 2.11 5.11 (41)
Reservoir 2.1 10.9 12.13 14.21 (105)

Mate how do you do it. You had all this stuff on big footy incl best players and goal kickers (except for this result which the NFL have still not got it on their site) an hour before the NFL WEBSITE. I will always come to this site first in future for results. Stick you site up your arse Carey, another win to Peter Floyd

this is the site, it gets updated around the same time as sportingpulse by the same person (i think)!

http://www.nfl.org.au/

Thanks for that. I eventually found it on the front web page.

I was actually in that site but went to "NFL Results" and then linked to "NFL RESULT AND FIXTURES" which of course was not updated. How stupid of me not to know that this page does not get updated immediatley and that they would have the results displayed elsewhere.

What pisses me off more is the South Morang results are still not displayed in the OFICIAL NFL RESULTS SECTION. Are we really paying these pricks.

Typical CAREY another one to FLYODDIEeeee

Thanks for that. I eventually found it on the front web page.

I was actually in that site but went to "NFL Results" and then linked to "NFL RESULT AND FIXTURES" which of course was not updated. How stupid of me not to know that this page does not get updated immediatley and that they would have the results displayed elsewhere.

What pisses me off more is the South Morang results are still not displayed in the OFICIAL NFL RESULTS SECTION. Are we really paying these pricks.

Typical CAREY another one to FLYODDIEeeee

Will in the bashing mood is anyone out there had a gut full of the record. Too much advertising, need a magnifying glass to read it and what happened to the match reports we used to get on each game coming up summing the players and predicted outcomes. This has just gone backwards. I would be happy to get rid of all the named players from each club every week. Who gives a shit if I am watching Eltham and Montmorency and the players names from all other clubs are listed (can't read them anyway). Another one to Floyddeeee

Lowers ground really needs to put pulled into shape. Two players from the u19s and one from the magoos with ankle injuries. The NFL came out to inspect prior to the game and said its probably not the best but they will leave it up to the sides. I don't think anyone would have turned down a game but the ground is ****ed.

If anyone is fixtured there for the rest of the year I suggest inspecting it the week prior and trying to get the game shifted. Worst ground in the valley by far. Far too small and a dangerous surface.

On the footy, Lower simply outplayed us. None of our guns fired and the contrasting forward lines were the difference. The marks their forwards took, ours dropped. I think Lower are on par with us, on a neutral ground it would be an excellent game.

Who does everyone think will get into 3rd and 4th? Lower are better then stars and the ping in my opinion but its very tight and the draw could make all the difference. I personally would love to have a crack at Macleod, Diamo and Lower again at the mushy farm to see how we go.

Everyone needs to stop bitchin and moaning about the draw, venues are all that should come into consideration, It's not like your going to win the GF without taking on macleod and/or diamo.

The draw as you all know hasn't been equal for years so why should this year be any different ,already there have been some injustices - ask Lower who finished 7th last year but played all the top sides first - do you think they could argue that given say the runners up draw ( macleod) they might have won a few early , got thier confidence up under a new coach and they might be slightly better placed.
How did the runner up(macleod) get to play hursty in their first game, good question, why did they not get to play diamo first up best ranked vs side coming down - should be the season opener but that's a no brainer.
Onto the record - its crap cause your not allowed to write anything in it -
the leagues rules are that they you cannot put anything in that MIGHT offend ANYONE ( AND THEY DO PANDER TO THE MINORITY) so there goes any humor , you cannot write anything that demeans or criticizes the league or its administrators and as such cannot ask questions or call for change - that is called a dictatorship.
As for how they have handled the 3rd divison - please
I am not sure carey even knows there is a second divison little alone working out a third divvy.
This league infact football throughout melbourne is no longer run for the park footballers - under afl victoria it is about elite football only - the rest is simply a chore - to not allow bad publicity to stem from it

I see a wet sail!

best win all year for the BEARS, too good in and around the packs, and seemed to fill the holes a bit better, something which was bothering Mernda all day.
still improvements to be made before finals time, especially in regards to the theme song remdition and the deliverence of post match pies which have been notably hard and dry in recent weeks. Cheers for the dims sims though, its the little things like that which count for so much.

Cheers to the little merna **** who tried to break my arm, will remember that one.

Will in the bashing mood is anyone out there had a gut full of the record. Too much advertising, need a magnifying glass to read it and what happened to the match reports we used to get on each game coming up summing the players and predicted outcomes. This has just gone backwards. I would be happy to get rid of all the named players from each club every week. Who gives a shit if I am watching Eltham and Montmorency and the players names from all other clubs are listed (can't read them anyway). Another one to Floyddeeee

Yep:thumbsdown:

The NFL & Council need to take a look at Lower Plentys ground. It's a joke. The ankle snaping holes all over the ground, and they say it happens over night, " Bull shit!" The whole ground needs the soil to be turned over.
They preach about looking after players and not getting sued because of playing on shit holes, then when the NFL's asked, They say it's up to you. Well done JC you were there, So I'm told.:thumbsdown:
Lets hope the NFL makes some phone numbers avalible so when clubs ring they can get a decision there and then ( 9am Saturday morning) as to what will happen. With people who can make a decision to what will happen. Three games should NOT have been played on Lowers ground on Saturday.
Lets all hope the bloke who did his ankle in the Magoo's doesn't go to Gordon and Slater :thumbsdown:
Before you all start, it had Nothing to do with the outcome of the game :thumbsdown:

best win all year for the BEARS, too good in and around the packs, and seemed to fill the holes a bit better, something which was bothering Mernda all day.
still improvements to be made before finals time, especially in regards to the theme song remdition and the deliverence of post match pies which have been notably hard and dry in recent weeks. Cheers for the dims sims though, its the little things like that which count for so much.

Cheers to the little merna **** who tried to break my arm, will remember that one.

You are light years away from Macleod, even with two arm's.
If your not going to take care of things there and then shut the F**ck up and get on with life !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back