Northern Football League Division 2 - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're Aboriginal. They dont have to train. Exactly why Fitzroy are not dominating because collectively they are fat and lazy. They are obviously allowed to get away with it. You can see it in a match against a decent opposition. They are football cheats that only run 1 way. Miles away from Divvy 1. If Fitzroy played Lalor they wouldnt get within 12 goals and Lalor are middle of the road. What I've seen this year no team would either. The standard is getting worse and gap widening.

think the coach lets them get away with murder, including his 2 sons,
northcote have improved so much after 15 to 25 players have been cleared to the stars

It aint me. And its Ljubomir Cenagdzija
who the hell is this loue bloke?? i think you may find he aint greek anyway...theres any 1 greek fellow at macleod and thats the big zeus and boy he looked sharp at training only a couple more weeks for the zingaris show to be back.......:thumbsu:

They're Aboriginal. They dont have to train. Exactly why Fitzroy are not dominating because collectively they are fat and lazy. They are obviously allowed to get away with it. You can see it in a match against a decent opposition. They are football cheats that only run 1 way. Miles away from Divvy 1. If Fitzroy played Lalor they wouldnt get within 12 goals and Lalor are middle of the road. What I've seen this year no team would either. The standard is getting worse and gap widening.

Enough of the bashing of 'the cuzs': onto today's matches. Only two matches of real interest though.
Diamond Creek to easily, naturally, thump West Heidelberg.
Premiership favourites Macleod should show Epping what they don't have and need to contest a finals series.
Mernda to easily account for Reservoir at the mushroom paddock.
With some big inclusions, Lower Plenty should be able to easily get over the top of Panton Hill.
A Division 3 finals preview between Parkside and South Morang ? Parkside are now premiership favourites for Division 3 and should win this one today.
An interesting match at the old Diamond Valley tip between Watsonia and Hurstbridge. Watsonia have just survived in Division 2 and therefore should be able to win this one.
And the other interesting match is up at the showgrounds. If Fitzroy All Stars are as unfit as has been mentioned previously here on this board then Whittlesea should run then off their feet.

Windy conditions out at epping today. macleod with a good win bye 77 points. 11.3.69 to 18.28.146 if it wasnt windy it could of been alot more.

who the hell is this loue bloke?? i think you may find he aint greek anyway...theres any 1 greek fellow at macleod and thats the big zeus and boy he looked sharp at training only a couple more weeks for the zingaris show to be back.......:thumbsu:

thats really good in for macleod saw zingaris play in the finals last year and really took teams apart ... hard at it and knows where the goals are ....

2009 Division Two Seniors
Mernda 9.9 13.4 4.5 39.21 (255)
Reservoir .1 1.2 1.1 4.8 (32)

GOALS:
Mernda: Stewart 11 Anderson 5 Pow 4 Rees 3 Shelton 3 Drakes 3 Drakes 3 Farrelly 2 Aquilina Adams Vasilevski Truong Davies

BEST:
Mernda: Drakes Williams Pearson Truong Vasilevski Stewart

Panton Hill 1.2 5.6 5.9 12.10 (82)
Lower Plenty 7.4 8.6 11.10 14.12 (96)

GOALS:
Panton Hill: Gill 5 Whitcher 4 Jones 2 Power
Lower Plenty: Bandera 3 McLaughlin 3 O'Donnell 2 Mc Kenzie Brown Barden Mc Taggart Tsapatsaris Strickland

BEST:
Panton Hill: Box Strongman Strickland Gill Whitcher Mc Auliffe
Lower Plenty: Mc Taggart Knee Brown Strickland Bandera McLaughlin

Parkside 5.4 9.6 15.12 17.13 (115)
South Morang 2.1 9.5 9.5 12.12 (84)

GOALS:
Parkside: Hockey 5 McKinlay 2 Ware 2 King 2 Gresham 2 Friel Mills Wise Egan
South Morang: Fraser 2 Dowell 2 Argent 2 O'Rourke 2 Peters Gomez Wilson Tuchin

BEST:
Parkside: Gresham Egan Mills Graeme Martinez Wise
South Morang: Heatley Harvey Cowles O'Rourke Manning Wilson

Watsonia 2.4 5.6 8.8 8.14 (62)
Hurstbridge 0.1 3.4 5.7 8.11 (59)

GOALS:
Watsonia: Eccles 3 Byrne 2 Ciavola 2 McGregor
Hurstbridge: Callen 2 Atkins Caldwell Lemire Pohl Clarkson Richards

BEST:
Watsonia: Richardson Tarrant Byrne Ciavola Harris Grogan
Hurstbridge: Richards Mc Auliffe Clarkson Fennell Caldwell Pohl

Diamond Creek 12.4 7.5 7.10 38.22 (250)
Heidelberg West 0.1 0.1 1.0 2.2 (14)

GOALS:
Diamond Creek: Simpson 8 Stephens 6 Donaldson 4 Whelan 3 Loader 2 Jackson 2 Tolley 2 O'Connor 2 Constance 2 Moloney 2 Phelan Vella Whitehouse-Summers Kinnane Cusack
Heidelberg West: Bennett Grant

BEST:
Diamond Creek: Phelan Simpson Vella Stephens Loader Donaldson
Heidelberg West: Young James Stuart Shanahan Wood Camilleri

Epping 1.0 5.1 7.2 11.3 (69)
Macleod 5.13 9.15 15.21 18.29 (137)

GOALS:
Epping: Kefalas 4 Willitts 2 Moore 2 Hollow Garland Garland
Macleod: Corr 6 Lynch 4 White 2 Bennett 2 Doherty 2 Lovett Melican

BEST:
Epping: Hollow Moore Little Kefalas McMahon Lirosi
Macleod: Andrew Melican Corr Shaw Crompton Doherty

think the coach lets them get away with murder, including his 2 sons,
northcote have improved so much after 15 to 25 players have been cleared to the stars
I thought as much!! knew you had to been from one of the Divvy 1 teams

You know what is funny about this? is every time i've walked past the oppositions huddles, coaches and players yell the same thing! they are fat and lazy you'll run them off there feat! good luck to opposition teams if they rely on that:):thumbsu: mentally your job is half done, hope they take that into consideration:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought as much!! knew you had to been from one of the Divvy 1 teams

You know what is funny about this? is every time i've walked past the oppositions huddles, coaches and players yell the same thing! they are fat and lazy you'll run them off there feat! good luck to opposition teams if they rely on that:):thumbsu: mentally your job is half done, hope they take that into consideration:D

Fitzroy are so fat & lazy, yet the only team to run Macleod off it's legs.
Go figure ??????

Moore vs Corr up at Epping today. If I was giving our brownlow votes, Corr would get 3, Moore 2, Lynch 1

Macleod should have won by 100+ had it not wasted so may opportunities in front of goal. Lets put it down to the howling gale.

Rematch in 2 weeks back at De Winton so we'll get a better indication of
the difference between the 2 teams.

Peter Bugden - you're a deadset tosspot. I bet if Puffa was within 1 metre of your huddle he would be told to fet gucked.

Let's hope Stars win tomoz...and that Macleod win the grannie...I have not been there to watch in past years...but I will be attending this year if they make it! and hopefully if they do and win, they stay up there for many years to come..

If anyone is confused or cares who I barrack for...Macleod first, and Stars second, although it would be hard if they were both in the grand final, but i would barrack for Macleod!

Mernda's 37 goal win over Reservoir earnt them 20 extra % points! It puts them 10+% clear of the rest of the chasing pack apart from Whittlesea (though a loss to Stars would put them 2 games back anyways!!).

Over the last 5 rounds when most games will be close that extra 20% will almost be like having an extra game in hand!

Lower missed a great opportunity to add % by only scraping past PH! A strange result considering Mernda pumped PH by 20+ goals yet Lower beat Mernda by more than they beat PH?!?!?!? Strange???

I presume, as of tomorrow, there will be the New NFL Division 3 thread up and running ? With a new moderator who is without any hint of arrogance or conceitedness. And if they could possibly see through both their eyes, that would be a bonus too !

Mernda's 37 goal win over Reservoir earnt them 20 extra % points! It puts them 10+% clear of the rest of the chasing pack apart from Whittlesea (though a loss to Stars would put them 2 games back anyways!!).

Over the last 5 rounds when most games will be close that extra 20% will almost be like having an extra game in hand!

Lower missed a great opportunity to add % by only scraping past PH! A strange result considering Mernda pumped PH by 20+ goals yet Lower beat Mernda by more than they beat PH?!?!?!? Strange???

LP vs PH was a dog of a game. very windy, and scrappy. full credit to PH who had a good crack and will be hard to beat for the remainder of the year.

Bears happy to take for points and lift for the Stars this week.

If anyone is confused or cares who I barrack for...Macleod first, and Stars second, although it would be hard if they were both in the grand final, but i would barrack for Macleod!
mate have you lost the plot?? your just put about 8 post up here that are all stupid.
can anybody from macleod let me know what mark lynch is up to from memory he was the assistant coach of the 1s a couple yrs ago, did he get the ass?? id like to think so, good bloke but has no football brain and should no doubt stick to cricket!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back