Northern Football League Division 2 - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were Whittlesea at decent strength? Heard that they were loading up the reserves a bit to try and get the double chance. If so, then may have backfired!

dont think they mind handing diamo the game, would much rather play them than bears in 1st round of finals.. dont blame em!

well i think your PLANETS havent aligned moron !! who exactly carried on....pretty sure your supporters and players were the people who were sooking all day. gee i even think you may of had a supporter reported too ???? but hey what would i know !! im certain the reason he didnt come in the rooms was purely out of embarrasement losing to a so called basket case like Thomastown !! looking forward to rnd 18 and you guys trying to prove a point....ohh and i hope you win the flag too cos really coming second or 6th is no different, we both lost !! maybe the salt water from your sunday morning sessions is doing more harm than good. another thing though...its funny how every club is in unison regarding their hatred to Epping...all us clubs must be wrong hey ???:D

You seem to be a very angry person Bareback!!!! Not sure what your beef is with the Coach of Epping, mayby he didnt give you a game ???? Anyway enjoy your last couple of weeks of footy, as I said Pingers will be playing finals and Thomo wont!!! As for the Epping supporters not supporting Opposition clubs in the rooms afterwards, Thomo is the only club they didnt drink with, anyway you guys shouldnt be so hypocritical, the Thomastown supporters bring their own eskys and dont buy a beer!! By the way, mayby Thomo should worry about getting more than 12 players to training and mayby then you guys could also have a sunday session at the beach, instead of the Lalor pub- very professional!!!!;)

You seem to be a very angry person Bareback!!!! Not sure what your beef is with the Coach of Epping, mayby he didnt give you a game ???? Anyway enjoy your last couple of weeks of footy, as I said Pingers will be playing finals and Thomo wont!!! As for the Epping supporters not supporting Opposition clubs in the rooms afterwards, Thomo is the only club they didnt drink with, anyway you guys shouldnt be so hypocritical, the Thomastown supporters bring their own eskys and dont buy a beer!! By the way, mayby Thomo should worry about getting more than 12 players to training and mayby then you guys could also have a sunday session at the beach, instead of the Lalor pub- very professional!!!!;)

Wasn't aware there was a pub in Lalor. Can you tell me where to find it! I think the only beef many of our supporters have with your coach is that he put our club down in front of our supporters in your social rooms (yes thats right we were in your rooms) after our 1st round clash. He could of atleast had the courtersy to wait until we had departed. Gave us some good ammo for our 2nd round clash though. Hope we can all move on now.

Wasn't aware there was a pub in Lalor. Can you tell me where to find it! I think the only beef many of our supporters have with your coach is that he put our club down in front of our supporters in your social rooms (yes thats right we were in your rooms) after our 1st round clash. He could of atleast had the courtersy to wait until we had departed. Gave us some good ammo for our 2nd round clash though. Hope we can all move on now.

Well, wherever you were, it wasnt at Training!!! And what exactly did the coach say??? He has a few mates at Thomo??? Why would he put thomo down? I think whoever, or whatever reackons they heard, it was wrong???

planets you really are from uranus !! think you'll find most if not all clubs have supporters who may bring some grog to games but if your a real epping person you'd know that there was a very large thomo presence in the social rooms after the game, even though it was a construction site. Also you guys put the away rooms across the other side of high st, do you expect blokes to walk across the ground continually to re-grog ??

Ask lower plenty how we are socially with them amongst other clubs. yes you will play finals, just like we have in the past and the wheel does turn quickly make, in both directions. pretty sure i was playing when you muppets were relegated in 2008 and we belted you at your ground by 100 points rnd 1. but hey enjoy the finals and here's hoping you go all the way cos if the rumour mill is anything to go by, epping will have a new coach anyway in 2011 !! :thumbsu:

planets you really are from uranus !! think you'll find most if not all clubs have supporters who may bring some grog to games but if your a real epping person you'd know that there was a very large thomo presence in the social rooms after the game, even though it was a construction site. Also you guys put the away rooms across the other side of high st, do you expect blokes to walk across the ground continually to re-grog ??

Ask lower plenty how we are socially with them amongst other clubs. yes you will play finals, just like we have in the past and the wheel does turn quickly make, in both directions. pretty sure i was playing when you muppets were relegated in 2008 and we belted you at your ground by 100 points rnd 1. but hey enjoy the finals and here's hoping you go all the way cos if the rumour mill is anything to go by, epping will have a new coach anyway in 2011 !! :thumbsu:

Did you expect to be put in the portable showers???? What does the renovation have to do with anything, get some common sense and stop writing rot Bareback!!! See you Round 18:rolleyes:

Well, the big question for today is, where will the game Diamo. vs Mernda be played? The ground is still waterlogged due to sprinklers coming on overnight for the last 3-4 weeks, league has had a look, not happy with conditions, so, where will it be????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, the big question for today is, where will the game Diamo. vs Mernda be played? The ground is still waterlogged due to sprinklers coming on overnight for the last 3-4 weeks, league has had a look, not happy with conditions, so, where will it be????

From the NFL

Due to the condition of the Mernda Recreational Reserve, tomorrow's Division 2 fixtures scheduled for the ground have been moved elsewhere.

The Reserves and Seniors (Mernda v Diamond Creek) games have been moved to Coventry Oval, Diamond Creek - Main Road, Diamond Creek - Melways Ref 12 A5.

The Under 19s (Mernda v St Marys) game has been moved to Kelynack Reserve, Mill Park - Blossom Park Drive, Mill Park - Melways Ref 10 D5.

From the NFL
Quote:
Originally Posted by The hurricane

From the NFL

Quote:
Due to the condition of the Mernda Recreational Reserve, tomorrow's Division 2 fixtures scheduled for the ground have been moved elsewhere.

The Reserves and Seniors (Mernda v Diamond Creek) games have been moved to Coventry Oval, Diamond Creek - Main Road, Diamond Creek - Melways Ref 12 A5.

The Under 19s (Mernda v St Marys) game has been moved to Kelynack Reserve, Mill Park - Blossom Park Drive, Mill Park - Melways Ref 10 D5.

Has the Mernda ploy backfired ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The hurricane

From the NFL

Quote:

Has the Mernda ploy backfired ?
Ha Ha how funny is that, wasnt it the Mernda blokes having a sook last year about the ground at Lower, reminds me of a little saying my dear old mother says about glass houses....:D

Mernda vs Diamond Creek. Now taht this game has been transferred to Coventry Oval the scales are certainly in teh home Demons favour.
Thomastown vs Fitzroy Stars. Back home, the Bears are more comfortable and should get the points here.
Watsonia vs Lower Plenty. Eve on the big ground can't see the Bears dropping this one. Could be a big margin that will secure them the double chance.
Whittlesea vs Epping. Mmmm. An interesting match-up but at home and with a better win record I fancy the Eagles to secure the points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_KID
Mernda have Forfeited the games versus diamo tomorrow. Amazing.

Seriously? You've got:(ta be joking

Looks like someone has been out on the slops this evening.
Why would they with still a chance, even ever so slight, of making finals ! The scenario - Mernda beats Creek and Whittlesea beats Epping and then next week Mernda beats Epping and they are both level on premiership points. And then the last round Mernda plays Lower who already have the double chance and the grudge match Thommo vs Epping. Anything can happen in the next three weeks !

Quote:

Why would they with still a chance, even ever so slight, of making finals ! The scenario - Mernda beats Creek and Whittlesea beats Epping and then next week Mernda beats Epping and they are both level on premiership points. And then the last round Mernda plays Lower who already have the double chance and the grudge match Thommo vs Epping. Anything can happen in the next three weeks !

I can confirm Mernda have forfeited. Diamo players were informed last night.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H.
Seriously? You've got:(ta be joking

I can confirm Mernda have forfeited. Diamo players were informed last night.

Yes Crazybear, I see what you have written and understand it.
But. Why would a club jeopidise their Reserves and U19s, who are set to play finals, but refusing to play a match in the seniors. I seem to recall that the NFL Ruls and By_Laws state that a club can be suspended/disqualified for not undertaking its playing obligations (or words to that effect). So if the full force of the NFL Board/Administration comes down on Mernda for refusing to play a match then 48+ players are likely to miss playing finals, not withstanding the fact that their seniors still had achance to play finals. Yes, I understand that there is probably a principle here, but why cut off your nose to spite your face ?

Ha Ha how funny is that, wasnt it the Mernda blokes having a sook last year about the ground at Lower, reminds me of a little saying my dear old mother says about glass houses....:D
Mernda boys not sooking about their ground conditions they wanted to play @ home .Diamo havin a sook coz the ground 2 wet for them ! remember when diamo's ground was a cow pat and every1 had 2 put up with that ! Ahhh short memories. how many ankel injuries were there at lower that game ? how many injuries were there at Recreation Reserve a couple of weeks ago ? remember mernda still played at lower . footy is a winter sport & mud comes with that .might have 2 send a bag o rapid set to the princesses at diamond creek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back