Northern Football League Division 3 - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
searcha, seems to me that Milne only fires against the lesser sides, I think he can play but he needs to step up in big games, he is only playing 3rd division!

was your name supposed to be 'have a dip'? arent parkside and reservoir the top two teams in this mediorce division, you'd find his kicked goals v these mobs? dont really follow this much except i love the look at morang losing to heid west from time to time.
when is luff going to commit to them? they need to do somethin, in the biggest growth area and still cant formulate a good ones team or juniors.

was your name supposed to be 'have a dip'? arent parkside and reservoir the top two teams in this mediorce division, you'd find his kicked goals v these mobs? dont really follow this much except i love the look at morang losing to heid west from time to time.
when is luff going to commit to them? they need to do somethin, in the biggest growth area and still cant formulate a good ones team or juniors.
Morang have struggled for quality players out of their own area for 30 years. Couldnt get players even when Mill Park was a new estate. Some things never change. The only thing good to ever come out of South Morang will be the new trains, if and when.

On a positive note, it's congratulations to the West Heidelberg boys on having both their firsts and seconds win on the weekend, allbeit against the newbies St Mary's. By my research, it is the first time since Round 16 of the 2006 season that both sides have won on the same day/round. And that last occassion was against Fawkner Park, who subsequently folded at the end of that season and then subsequently reinvented themselves as the Northern Saints in the Essendon League. Of course I'm in no way inferring that St Mary's are likely to fold, but just stating some factual history !

Would think that Hursty still own that title mate, 2 up at the tribunal tonight would attest to that wouldn't it?

Both reports are very suspect. Don't even know what the one in the first quarter was for, and the one in the last quarter was in contested play and to me seemed like the contact was un-avoidable. No dog acts there.

Toaster, you still are a *******, you never contribute anything other than crap on this site, Morang have had a few very good senior sides in recent times and thier twos won a flag recently and played in a granny only last year. given last year was a total mess that found them in DiV 3 . A lack of committment from some big talkers found them in thier posistion this year but the group this year are very young and inexperienced but are improving all the time under a very good coach who is respected by all.

With regard to thier Juniors you will find they are the biggest club for teams and numbers and have been extremly succesful over the last few years and are the future for the senior club.

So gents looks like a massive week for all sides, even St. Marys has a big challange up against the bye:D. Hurstbridge will be dirty after dropping one they would have penciled in, and Panton Hill will be looking forward to hosting the league leaders, and getting a gauge of where they really are at. Anyone have any thoughts on this weeks games? For mine:

Parkside Just.
Morang in a close one.
Panton Hill in the upset of the year.
And St.Marys by the bearest of margins.

Just some food for thought.. if you finish bottom in division 3 seniors, surely you should get relegated to the under 19s division 2, seein that most div 1 19s side would beat the cellar dwellers of the div 3 competition.

Just some food for thought.. if you finish bottom in division 3 seniors, surely you should get relegated to the under 19s division 2, seein that most div 1 19s side would beat the cellar dwellers of the div 3 competition.

i actually find that halarious

watch out for morang this week.. the big inclusion of dean 'fritzel' bibby should make some noise down there. Monkey from west betta watch himself!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome back everyone. For tomorrow:
South Morang vs West Heidelberg. Could be a danger game for the Hawks but should be able to tam the Lions.
Pnton Hill vs Reservoir. A test for the premiership favourites on the postage stamp size ground but have too much classfor the Redbacks.
Parkside vs Hurstbridge. Match of the round. Looking for a close game but expect the Devils to to a bit too strong for the 'Bridges.
St Mary's - Bye.

Its was good to see the scum from Rezza come back to the field today.. 14 goal defeat.. The real rezza have had a week to forget a little birdy told me that rezza where back to there old ways last saturday @ their $5000 draw with fights and brawls with cops having to be called and now it will start to show on the field..... Here to stay in Divi 3

Its was good to see the scum from Rezza come back to the field today.. 14 goal defeat.. The real rezza have had a week to forget a little birdy told me that rezza where back to there old ways last saturday @ their $5000 draw with fights and brawls with cops having to be called and now it will start to show on the field..... Here to stay in Divi 3

you are a real tosser everlast82, panton hill outplayed us today and were the team that played well and i personally think the defeat is a blessing , as 4 you almighty scumbag, the trouble that was there inc. NO current players or comittee dont look up at that birdie while is flying around you it may just crap in your mouth. always welcome to come down and introduce yourself down at the club and maybe offer some ideas if your so intelligent.

2010 Division Three Seniors
Parkside 6.1 7.2 10.3 12.4 (76)
Hurstbridge 3.4 6.4 10.6 13.11 (89)

GOALS:
Parkside: Wise 6 Ross 4 King 2
Hurstbridge: Milne 5 Donnelly 3 Blackwood Jones Saw Websdale Johnston

BEST:
Parkside: Gresham Wise Hockey Gresham Young Ross
Hurstbridge: Baillie Jones Jellie Thomas Thomas Fennell

Panton Hill 4.2 8.6 17.10 22.14 (146)
Reservoir 1.0 5.3 6.8 8.9 (57)

GOALS:
Panton Hill: Garrard 6 Oconnor 3 Byron 2 Northrop 2 Garrard 2 Gilliland 2 Hodgson 2 Ballock Fitzmaurice Box
Reservoir: Wight 3 Carlucci 2 Kreitling Pavlidis Defelice

BEST:
Panton Hill: Oconnor Buchanan Byron Garrard Box Sherwood
Reservoir: Breeding Anderson Mc Gregor Collins Sinclair Scannell

South Morang . . . .
Heidelberg West . . . .

you are a real tosser everlast82, panton hill outplayed us today and were the team that played well and i personally think the defeat is a blessing , as 4 you almighty scumbag, the trouble that was there inc. NO current players or comittee dont look up at that birdie while is flying around you it may just crap in your mouth. always welcome to come down and introduce yourself down at the club and maybe offer some ideas if your so intelligent.

Blessing ??? why is that started to get to cocky??? It included a life member but i hear nice way to look after your own!!!!

just a kind suggestion to everyone. Let's keep all our comments as clean and professional as possible, there are player's families and young kids that read these so let's tidy up ok!

I hate to tell you bud but half of the div2 under 19s sides would beat the bottom 3 div 3 senior sides.

South Morang
Goal Kickers: D. Di Lalla 7, M. Manning 3, L. Stewart 2, M. Peters, G. Gibson, E. Duggan, J. Robinson
Best Players: M. Manning, J. Robinson, L. Stewart, L. Collier, D. Di Lalla, E. Duggan
Heidelberg West
Goal Kickers: B. Osborne 7, M. Camilleri 2, M. James, A. Stuart, A. Young
Best Players: A. Stuart, B. Osborne, N. Harrison, L. James, A. Barker, B. Bruitzman

great result for morang, got nearly half the side under 21 years old.. the future is bright, underlined players all 21 years or younger

So gents looks like a massive week for all sides, even St. Marys has a big challange up against the bye:D. Hurstbridge will be dirty after dropping one they would have penciled in, and Panton Hill will be looking forward to hosting the league leaders, and getting a gauge of where they really are at. Anyone have any thoughts on this weeks games? For mine:

Parkside Just.
Morang in a close one.
Panton Hill in the upset of the year.
And St.Marys by the bearest of margins.

Gee lads I wasn't to far off the mark with my tips, just had Parkside and Hurstbridge round the wrong way. You can bet Ressa wont be that bad again this year. So are Panton Hill "really" a contender or just on a nice roll at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back