Northern Football League Divison 1 U19's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Northern Football League U19's

haha huchie, My goal kicking has gone to the shitter. Only kicked two bags of four this year. Starting to come into some form now at the right end of the season though. Might even have another trundle in the ones this week. We will see how things pan out.

mernda boys dont play in the ones stop kidding yaself!

Actually mate, it is a fact that there are 19, yes NINETEEN players that played in the mernda senior team this year that were eligible to play u19s. How many from your club?

Actually mate, it is a fact that there are 19, yes NINETEEN players that played in the mernda senior team this year that were eligible to play u19s. How many from your club?

a hell of alot. players went up and then left the 19's struggling for number. had to play players in the twos at the start of the year now we gota play under 17's in the 19's just to make up a side cose the one shave taken most of our players

Eltham or West Preston for the final spot???..that will be a cracker of a match next weekend..

Eltham or West Preston for the final spot???..that will be a cracker of a match next weekend..

both teams could be in top 4.

bundy or greensy might drop out

go roosters!

What club? Just out of curiousity.

i dont no who ilum10 is but that sounds alot like macleod.

if it wasnt for the under 17's and the under 17's 2nd side we would of forfited a couple of game. thanks to the junior club!

will be interesting to see who makes finals in div 2 any1 got any thorts?

Who are the best 5 players in div 1 19's?
My five, in no particular order, would be:
1- Brendan O'Sullivan (Eltham)
2- Kaelun Brown (Northcote Park)
3- Pas Saccuzzo (Northcote Park)
4- Justin Banbury (Bundoora)
5- Matt Little (Bundoora)

Sorry to any West boys or any Greensy boys i just feel you have alot of good players but no super stars, just throwing it out there for discussion. Any thoughts?

Sorry to any West boys or any Greensy boys i just feel you have alot of good players but no super stars, just throwing it out there for discussion. Any thoughts?
Definately agree on Matt Little he's gonna be a star for Bundoora for a long Time!! A great kid aswell!

mitchlle buckly is the biggest cat going around. I know for a fact he faked a back injury just so he didnt have to play against northcote park. Also nathan llewellyn was voted by his peers as the softest player ever to strap on a jumper at the bear cave. Gets around like a real ladies man hes best scalp is fat pig named kayla reckons he ate her box like a bulldog eating poridge, runs around night clubs asking blokes from other clubs to stick pills in his ass hole, sick unit.
Hav to agree about Nath.. I saw him Sunday nite at Geebung still in hes suit from sat nite..
all i can say is he is definately a SICK UNIT!!
No further comment!:(

Hav to agree about Nath.. I saw him Sunday nite at Geebung still in hes suit from sat nite..
all i can say is he is definately a SICK UNIT!!
No further comment!:(
T.W. Sher you wouldnt happen to be a sparky would you??? would have to agree though sick unit, great right hoof but just no ticker, dunno how hes playn 1s

Brendan o sullivan is definately up there, andrew sturgess from bundoora, chris burton from diamond creek.. u could also throw up names of blokes that play ones for there clubs but havent played a game in the 19s would be up there aswell.

haha huchie, My goal kicking has gone to the shitter. Only kicked two bags of four this year. Starting to come into some form now at the right end of the season though. Might even have another trundle in the ones this week. We will see how things pan out.

no need to be modest, surly ur licking your lips for this weeks game, who can honnestly stop you from thomastown, they have a weak defence n with your size, you should kick a dozen!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huchie huchie huchie. Im taken due note of your sarcasm. There is plenty of blokes in our team to kick the goals. I had thommo away as one of our danger games. They have a few talented players running around.

hahaha....

how can u not have daniel coen from west!

defently top 5

Andrew Luzza from Northcote...played ones all yr..but is 19
prob best young players playing seniors this yr

hahaha....

how can u not have daniel coen from west!

defently top 5

Andrew Luzza from Northcote...played ones all yr..but is 19
prob best young players playing seniors this yr

First of all i've purposely left out blokes that could play 19's but have played ones all year or who are regulars in the ones, or else there would be blokes like chris varsamakis and gavan connolley in there for sure. And secondly, if your such and expert mate, give us your top 5 you twit!

Andrew Sturgess was luky enough to break his arm 2 weeks ago. afterall he was playing shit therfore stopping himself from losing his reputation of being a good player. Dont know why he has even got that reputation. hes not very good at all! anyone can b ok in the 19's but, they have to step up when get there oppotunity in the seniors.

Andrew Sturgess was luky enough to break his arm 2 weeks ago. afterall he was playing shit therfore stopping himself from losing his reputation of being a good player. Dont know why he has even got that reputation. hes not very good at all! anyone can b ok in the 19's but, they have to step up when get there oppotunity in the seniors.

bit harsh on sturgie i rekon hes a gun, real workhorse

First of all i've purposely left out blokes that could play 19's but have played ones all year or who are regulars in the ones, or else there would be blokes like chris varsamakis and gavan connolley in there for sure. And secondly, if your such and expert mate, give us your top 5 you twit!

there is alot of choose from....

all i think is that defently daniel coen should be in!

Andrew Bennett from Macloud would have to be up there wouldn't he. Young bloke, only 18-19? Even though his played 1's all year, he still manages to get up there in the best nearly every week, even getting a few goals.

Andrew Bennett from Macloud would have to be up there wouldn't he. Young bloke, only 18-19? Even though his played 1's all year, he still manages to get up there in the best nearly every week, even getting a few goals.

Very good player and extremely quick but I said who would be the top 5 players in div 1. But yes do agree with you mate, very good player. :thumbsu:

Andrew may be a little older than that. Jeremy is the younger one. And he is playing very good senior football. Both Bennetts are good players, and part of the reason MacLeod are doing well this year.

Andrew may be a little older than that. Jeremy is the younger one. And he is playing very good senior football. Both Bennetts are good players, and part of the reason MacLeod are doing well this year.
wrong way around looker jeremy is 21 andy just turned 19 and the eldest mark is 24....

Brendan O'Sullivan is a real quality player. Played under 19's all year and has dominated every game.played a game in the Reserves against Heidelberg and kicked 4.Played ones 2 weeks ago and got in Best.Very good game last week against heidelberg and also took a hanger.a Real superstar who gets his own footy.Were the knights blind???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back