Northern Football League Divison 1 U19's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Northern Football League U19's

Divvy 1 shaping up nicely for a finals run home this year.. Teams starting to hit their straps at the right time of the season. :thumbsu:

And Divvy 2 with a 6 team finals race, adds more interest. Gives Lalor and Thommo something to play for.

Go Roosters!!!

Shows The comp What We Can Do Come Finals!!!!:)

yup thats ryt... not wif our best squad when we beat bundoora cnt wait for finalz action... it shows that any1 from the top for can win should be a good finals series then
Go Roosters

Dukes; I hear that Morang give all the young fellows a go, can you tell me how many 19's have played in the one's this season.
It's good to see young players getting a go & not just trying to win a flag.:thumbsu:

Has anyone asked them what they want, or thats not important, I am sure that 90% + would rather play and be successful with their mates than play Senior footy. Senior footy comes around quick enough.

sometimes in footy u need to be a little selfish to be successful!!!and u would think that probably half of the mernda u'19's side will be playing 1's next yr and will be playing as much for each other then as they r now! every1 has there bad yrs. this yrs is mernda's!

can everyone get ova the mernda 19's not playing seniors, im sick of hearing about it.
wat r sum peoples thoughts about morang and whittlesea how they gona go in finals??

can everyone get ova the mernda 19's not playing seniors, im sick of hearing about it.
wat r sum peoples thoughts about morang and whittlesea how they gona go in finals??

Morang wont make it & Whittlesea are the dark horses...

Morang wont make it & Whittlesea are the dark horses...
morang rn't any good!! and whittlesea r very over rated as we saw wen they came up to a good side in mernda and were flogged! but r playing mernda agen this weekend agen as i saw on the northern website so we'll wait to c how they go this time round!

saw that young mernda speedstar brett smout ripped it up on the weekend against watsonia, good to c him hit some good form instead of sittin on the pine lol.

morang rn't any good!! and whittlesea r very over rated as we saw wen they came up to a good side in mernda and were flogged! but r playing mernda agen this weekend agen as i saw on the northern website so we'll wait to c how they go this time round!
ex#2 : if you are for real u peanut, you need to get around a bit more & have a good look at some 19 games, yep Mernda are good but the is some other sides out there having ago.
Keep your eye on Morang as I saw them last week & they had 4 of there 19 players in the one's & the Bridges will be hard to beat on there day.
Open your eyes.:eek:

ex#2 : if you are for real u peanut, you need to get around a bit more & have a good look at some 19 games, yep Mernda are good but the is some other sides out there having ago.
Keep your eye on Morang as I saw them last week & they had 4 of there 19 players in the one's & the Bridges will be hard to beat on there day.
clearly your mentally illiterate i never said that there weren't any other sides not having a go. and i dn't need to look anywhere at any under 19's games considering i play agenst all of the sides in div 2. and i neva said that hurstbridge weren't any good brains, i actually didn't say anything about any1 other than whittlesea,mernda and morang. i think ur the 1 who should open ur eyes.

Just wanna say well done to the watsy boys 4 a good team win against lalor this week! Good to see us back in the winners circle!!

Big wraps to the whittlesea boys. Much improved since we last played them. It was a great hit out, just what we needed. They have a few handy players and would not be surprised if they make it far this year.

What I want to know is what happened with thommo v rezza. Reservoir were up by 9pts at 3/4 time! Would have been good to see them get up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big wraps to the whittlesea boys. Much improved since we last played them. It was a great hit out, just what we needed. They have a few handy players and would not be surprised if they make it far this year.

What I want to know is what happened with thommo v rezza. Reservoir were up by 9pts at 3/4 time! Would have been good to see them get up.

i spoke to one of the tommo boys before the game... very very very confident think they got way ahead of themselvs

I watched lower plenty Vs macleod on the weekend.. great game of footy!! #21 N. llyewellyn.. i think! this kid looks to be a genuine star.. in the best everyweek! He must be close to a senior call up? looks like a future captain of the bears!!!

I watched lower plenty Vs macleod on the weekend.. great game of footy!! #21 N. llyewellyn.. i think! this kid looks to be a genuine star.. in the best everyweek! He must be close to a senior call up? looks like a future captain of the bears!!!
T.W.Sher do you have any affliation with lower, nate would be close to a senior game, but he needs to lift a training a bit more instead of leaving the track early thursday and heading to walks for andy hall, got good skills the boy has very damaging right hoof, would be good if played 1s, hes a favourite son at lower

nah mate.. no affiliation with lower! Just watched that game & he was a standout! Thought with your injury's at the moment that he'd be the obviuos inclusion!! There's nothing wrong with sneaking off the track early on a thursday to hav a few bevo's is there??:)haha

nah mate.. no affiliation with lower! Just watched that game & he was a standout! Thought with your injury's at the moment that he'd be the obviuos inclusion!! There's nothing wrong with sneaking off the track early on a thursday to hav a few bevo's is there??:)haha

haha na hes a consistant preformer in the u/19s and im sure hes not far away from playing, and your right theres nothing wrong at all with sliming off, i myself do it with him lol

According to the fellas in the record Nate should have been playing 1s weeks ago, every week they mention him.
I mean, who can disagree with that? I'm sure they've seen him play plenty of times this year.:rolleyes:

I'm more interested in when Erin Gebert will make his one's debut. Can't be far off. Last year, led the league 19s in Goal Assists. Hasn't had the best run due to training related injuries, but Im sure hes ready. Not necessarily the fittest bloke around, but the kid is Rioli like in his tap-ons and quick thinking.

i hate lower , and egga will not play ones he cant even play 19s, strugles for a jumper on afl 07 the playstation game haha concentrate on motn 19s, there strugglin this yr after 6 yrs at the top, next yr theyll b b ack to where they shoul be

i hate lower , and egga will not play ones he cant even play 19s, strugles for a jumper on afl 07 the playstation game haha concentrate on motn 19s, there strugglin this yr after 6 yrs at the top, next yr theyll b b ack to where they shoul be

with the assumption that u play for montmerency how does the pinch hitter in D. Newbold go??

ahha newbold, he played one game with us against diamo up there, he is a younger bloke, presented well consdiering his build and fitness base, but hes not going to play again, sorry to disapoint you mate, i reckon the mont boys have a chance against eltham this week in the 19s, if they get a few boys back, reinke molinaro hunt trajanovski they will be in the hunt to beat em, they have some unjry cncerncs tho with molinaro and now i heard the captain tim moulas might miss with a injury aswell, i suspect his groin, anyone got anythin to add to the mont 19s

ahha newbold, he played one game with us against diamo up there, he is a younger bloke, presented well consdiering his build and fitness base, but hes not going to play again, sorry to disapoint you mate, i reckon the mont boys have a chance against eltham this week in the 19s, if they get a few boys back, reinke molinaro hunt trajanovski they will be in the hunt to beat em, they have some unjry cncerncs tho with molinaro and now i heard the captain tim moulas might miss with a injury aswell, i suspect his groin, anyone got anythin to add to the mont 19s
I think Molinaro is out for the season.
I doubt Reinke or Hunt will be playing 19's anytime soon.
Parker, P Cusack and French would all be dropped before Traj.

Morang are not any good the only reason they beat mernda is because mernda had a whole heap of new players that have not played together befor they dont really have a chance of goin any where in the finals you silly boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back