Northern Football League Divison 1 U19's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Northern Football League U19's

If true, ‘double jeopardy’ comes to mind. The rule against double jeopardy states that no one should be tried or PUNSIHED twice for the same offence. I believe this issue is exacerbated by the fact that the matter(s) was not heard in a criminal jurisdiction.

Notwithstanding that, better to see the boys contributing around the club with their mates and role models.

Regards

Boof, me no legal eagle, but this is not a case of being tried or punished twice for the same offence, but rather adhering to what the the original penalty imposed was.

Maybe a fella of your intelligence may understand things better than i do, but as I understand it, a suspended player cannot participate in any league sanctioned games (either as a player or official) whilst under a suspension.

looking at the Laws of Australian Rules Football schedule 1 (adopted by the NFL) http://www.sportingpulse.com/pics/39/06/3906937_firstfileFILE.doc

it states

Definitions

Official: includes but is not limited to an officer, coach, assistant coach, trainer, runner, employee or any person performing any duties (paid or unpaid) for or on behalf of the club or Team

Player: a person who plays or is selected to play with a Team or a person who otherwise trains with a Team or who is within the purview of these Laws.

19.4.4 Effect of Suspension
(a) Unless Laws 19.4.4(d) or 19.4.4(e) apply, a Player or Official suspended by a Controlling Body is, for the period of the suspension, or while the suspension remains unserved, prohibited from playing or participating in a Match conducted by the Controlling Body imposing the suspension and a Match conducted by any other Controlling Body.

Also, i submit relevant excerpts from schedule 14 - player and official deregistration policy, which in part states:
http://www.sportingpulse.com/pics/39/06/3906964_firstfileFILE.doc

3.2.3 Criteria for De-registration

3.2.3.1 Players

3.2.3.1.1 Senior players shall be automatically de-registered and not allowed further registration with the same or another league if the player has accumulated a combined total of 16 weeks suspension (or greater) in a senior career (including AFL career).

First Offence

3.2.3.1.2 Should a player receive 16 weeks or more suspension as a “first offence” it shall be at the leagues discretion to de-register the player following such a first offence suspension.

3.3.2 Deregistered players seeking to officiate A de-registered player can not officiate in or at any game of Australian Rules football unless an exemption is given by the Northern Football League Appeals Board.

in div 2 under 19's news, lower plenty superstar chris Tsapasaris was spotted upstairs at circus last saturday morning before the first round.. apparently he had his full kit in a carribee backpack behind the bar and was seen changing into a snug pair of thigh warmers in one of the cubicles. I'm not saying anything. but i dont think he was there for the bacardi breezers..

pretty poor effort from such a highly regarded player in the lower 19s side, probably not the person ya want the young blokes looking up to, hopefully he can clean up his act, rumour has it young chris ran the lower/rue bar double last friday nite, such form hasnt been seen since mid 06, pretty ordinary if you ask me

r u talkin about under 19's or seniors cos im pretty sure bundy will take a ____ on montys under 19's. that is of course unless monty have the likes of jake whitling in their side due to not gettin a game in the ones... good decision on his behalf
mont under 19's are the most foul team i have seen, they will be lucky to win a game this year!

I’ll take the path of least resistance on this one KA. Lets feed the boys to the lions and gather up all the then Northcote Park administrators and supporters and stone them to death. Of course it goes without saying, everyone from the Eltham FC will be provided with front row seats and given the opportunity to cast the first stone.

Regards

To bad you _____ can't beat Greensborough in the 1s after talking up all your recruits you dumb ____. Elthams 1s prolly wont score against montys 1s you old Pedafile Kickass

To bad you _____ can't beat Greensborough in the 1s after talking up all your recruits you dumb ____. Elthams 1s prolly wont score against montys 1s you old Pedafile Kickass

we lost by one point buddy, its not like we got thrashed. good to see ya club relies on youth, we may not be the best seniour club atm. but think about this, these are all the players as Eltham who are playing ones who are also eligible for under 19s.
. Chris Varsamakis
. Nick Sandy
. Brendan O Sullivan
. Andrew Sturgess
. Beau Biggs
. Sean Brazzale
. Josh Merkel
There are also several other players in our 19s who WILL debut in the seniours this year. It goes to show that the team that just lost to greensy on the weekend consisted of several players who are so much younger and inexperienced compared to several other older, bigger and better players from greensborough.
Footy these days isnt all about buyin the best players in one pre season and boasting about it on Big Footy buddy. It is about developing young players so that they develop into the players that you go out and 'buy'.

OTP I cannot believe u waste time replying to that idiot although he does seem to know KA as he summed him up well (although missed any reference to dimsims)

we lost by one point buddy, its not like we got thrashed. good to see ya club relies on youth, we may not be the best seniour club atm. but think about this, these are all the players as Eltham who are playing ones who are also eligible for under 19s.
. Chris Varsamakis
. Nick Sandy
. Brendan O Sullivan
. Andrew Sturgess
. Beau Biggs
. Sean Brazzale
. Josh Merkel
There are also several other players in our 19s who WILL debut in the seniours this year. It goes to show that the team that just lost to greensy on the weekend consisted of several players who are so much younger and inexperienced compared to several other older, bigger and better players from greensborough.
Footy these days isnt all about buyin the best players in one pre season and boasting about it on Big Footy buddy. It is about developing young players so that they develop into the players that you go out and 'buy'.

Older, bigger and better? I kno the Boro list well my mate plays for them and by the sounds of it they are very young also

Has anyone played at Watsonia under lights?
Is the lighting any good?
Mernda is playing there this Friday night.:confused:
Played one there last year. I don't remember having a problem with the lighting and I think it was actually pretty decent. Though to be honest, pretty much all I can remember from that game is the nonstop rain and the all-in brawl.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

. Chris Varsamakis
. Nick Sandy
. Brendan O Sullivan
. Andrew Sturgess
. Beau Biggs
. Sean Brazzale
. Josh Merkel

i think u missed a few,, tantsis hall brothers, williamson...?

Has anyone played at Watsonia under lights?
Is the lighting any good?
Mernda is playing there this Friday night.:confused:

pockets are pretty dark, watch out for getting "split" if them guys are still playin there.. lighting generally okay

. Chris Varsamakis
. Nick Sandy
. Brendan O Sullivan
. Andrew Sturgess
. Beau Biggs
. Sean Brazzale
. Josh Merkel

Add to that list David Tantsis Hall. His brother James Tantsis Hall played in the reserves as was close to best. He Will add to that list soon (eligible for under 19s as well.
Even with all those player out of the under 19s playing in the seniors. Our under 19 should win by about 15 goals against Mont

to be honest your ones didnt look that impressive against bundys 1's bundoora played terrible footy and mont still dont look the part! use are the same every year u say u pick up players and use wil choke towards the end of the year mate! by the way your 19's wouldnt even beat watsonia or even a bunch of ******s thats how much your 19's are strugglers.

must say looking forward to the bundoora eltham clash round 4 on a quality ground both teams had impressive starts even tho bundys opposition were complete *******s :thumbsu:

This thread should be renamed "Eltham U19s thread".. everytime I come here its all about the Panthers.

ye bundoora will give eltham a run for their money,apparently picked up some real gems and have depth to match.

Are there any other teams that deserve a mention?

Who are some players that are gunna go well this season?:D

just a general question 2 all that post on this thread why do peoplecall other people ******s and spaticis i think it is an insult 2 those who have a disabilty u should all grow up

yes true bobo...i myself have a mild case of down-syndrome and seeing these comments often offends me. you guys should watch who you are calling ******s and *******s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back