Not Giving In and Never Tear Us Apart (songs)

Remove this Banner Ad

All I can imagine is the bouncing ball with "here we go, here we go camry crows"
lol - flashbacks for me - this was actually a thing!

2jccv44.jpg

No words on the big screen so you better learn them if you want to sing them. More scarves are to be produced and sold.

We could live
For a thousand years
But if I hurt you
I'd make wine from your tears

I told you
That we could fly
'Cause we all have wings
But some of us don't know why

I
I was standing
You were there
Two worlds collided
And they could never ever tear us apart

Memorised. Housemate not too happy with me.

Expect everyone to join in and sing it,

Also if it could somehow start mid game

wowsers!

Would love that it gets to a level that it becomes a part of PAFC, are INXS port people i think so?

Difference is that NTUA actually means something to PAFC fans, we get why the song has been chosen. We have been to hell and back, experienced things that no other club should have to. Been told to die, told we are irrelevant, told we will be rebranded and relocated. We never gave up and those arseholes Never tore us apart. But **** me did they try!

Rowe with his cows ambassador hat on likes it because he thinks it would make a nice song to sing to.

:thumbsu:
I can't bloody wait to experience the pre-match songs once again.

I agree with others: DON'T put the lyrics on the replay screen = TACKY! We're not in a Junior Primary choir!
It could possibly kill it.

Scarves above head = awesome - if/when it happens!

This could be controversial but do we have to play the club song before the first bounce. I'd like to think that it should only be played when we win. Regardless, it's probably an AFL 'thing' and we can't do anything about it. But...Perhaps play a little more of 'Not Giving In' as we run through the banner.

Would love to see the scarves above the head as this is being played and the audio cut out so you just hear the crowd sing "And they could never ever tear us apart"

Would love to see the scarves above the head as this is being played and the audio cut out so you just hear the crowd sing "And they could never ever tear us apart"

I tend to find the A League clubs supporters trying to emulate European football traditions as quite try hard, so I'm not really a big fan of it for us either. The signing is good but the scarves above heads doesn't feel right to me.

Haven't read the whole thread but the club should make some "Never tear us apart" scarfs ?
Nah, plus size tracksuit pants with a velcro seam over the arsecrack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, plus size tracksuit pants with a velcro seam over the arsecrack.

A commemorative tee featuring Darryl Wakelin and Scott Cummings emblazoned with comic sans "YOLO WITH THE PUNCHES" in a hue approaching teal but not quite.

A commemorative tee featuring Darryl Wakelin and Scott Cummings emblazoned with comic sans "YOLO WITH THE PUNCHES" in a hue approaching teal but not quite.
Commemorative copies of Choco's last `there's no way he'll accept this low figure' contract extension.

Expect everyone to join in and sing it,

Also if it could somehow start mid game

wowsers!

Would love that it gets to a level that it becomes a part of PAFC, are INXS port people i think so?

David Koch said on Sunrise that he went to school with Kirk Pengilly. Our number one ticket holder Hugh Sheridan also starred in the recent miniseries on Channel 7.

David Koch said on Sunrise that he went to school with Kirk Pengilly. Our number one ticket holder Hugh Sheridan also starred in the recent miniseries on Channel 7.

Yeah Hugh played bass guitarist Garry Gary Beers.

Just wanted to say, that Membership add for you guys, ****ing awesome, spine tingling stuff, makes me wana be a member!

Plenty of Victorians said Adelaide would be better than you this year, gave you no credit after last year, glad to say i wasnt one of them! You guys have the most exciting team in the league right now, keep it up, a pleasure to watch.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say, that Membership add for you guys, ****ing awesome, spine tingling stuff, makes me wana be a member!

Plenty of Victorians said Adelaide would be better than you this year, gave you no credit after last year, glad to say i wasnt one of them! You guys have the most exciting team in the league right now, keep it up, a pleasure to watch.

http://www.weareportadelaide.com.au/membership/

1300 GO PAFC (1300 467 232)

Get on board. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Not Giving In and Never Tear Us Apart (songs)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back