Not Giving In and Never Tear Us Apart (songs)

Remove this Banner Ad

Richardson said the reason will be revealed in night games whatever that means.

I don’t recall seeing the electricity yesterday. I can only guess they’ve gone back to something like this.

From about 1:30

Was at the game yesterday, and thought the drummers at the beginning of each corner were a really nice addition. Simple, but super effective. Hopefully the Giants can begin to build an authentic game day experience (ours is decent but really lacks maturity) like you guys have at Adelaide Oval.

I don’t recall seeing the electricity yesterday. I can only guess they’ve gone back to something like this.

From about 1:30

They did it once after we kicked a goal. Think it was the last goal of the 3rd quarter or first of the last quarter. I looked down to jot the goal down and caught it out the corner of my eye and startled me a bit. The lady behind me made a comment about it.

I think it works pretty well turning it down for the last 20 seconds like we did today. Keeps people in time and lets us really ramp up to belt out the Never Tear Us Apart.
Definitely better, but if you’re not down on the ground level there’s a world of difference to how it sounds with 35-38k versus 45+. looking forward to hearing it round 5 vs Geelong when we pull more than 40k.

When they turn down the last line you can even hear it on the Fox coverage despite the shit the commentators are talking over it. Keep doing that for sure.
The NEVER (slight pause) EVER ( slight pause) sounded really loud from my seat, over the last line.

The women behind me asked why did they turn it down and I said fans in surveys said we want the last 10-15 seconds turned down so you can hear the fans not the music. She said next week she will sing it louder.

Last edited:
Definitely thought this was the loudest from the crowd yet with the "new" volume turned down. Loved it.

Also, not sure if it was just me, but was the rest of the audio turned down...just didn't seem as loud as it has been in the past?

The women behind me asked why did they turn it down and I said fans in surveys said we want the last 10-15 seconds turned down so you can hear the fans not the music. She said next week she will sing it louder.
Tell her to lock her arms and hips as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We came out first last year and the answer never "revealed itself", so I've got zero idea what he's on about

Assuming it will be do to with a light show etc showcasing the new LED setup that might be done in a way that affects the away team warming up. So port have to come out first to allow the "show" to happen while no team is on the field yet etc

It'll be a light show. I've seen them testing it at night. The misses had a function at AO last week on the Friday before our game and they were giving it a full night test. She got a few videos of it.

Looks fantastic. Will see if I can get the vids off her later. Plus nudes.

The NEVER (slight pause) EVER ( slight pause) sounded really loud from my seat, over the last line.

next one is saturday night anzac round vs geelong - we are going to blow the roof off the stands i reckon

It'll be a light show. I've seen them testing it at night. The misses had a function at AO last week on the Friday before our game and they were giving it a full night test. She got a few videos of it.

Looks fantastic. Will see if I can get the vids off her later. Plus nudes.
You or her?

Oh and *noodz

Remove this Banner Ad

Not Giving In and Never Tear Us Apart (songs)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back