Game Day Nothing better than a Saturday arvo 8 pointer - Bulldogs v Port @1:45 in a crucial game

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can a team be "as flat as a tack" as Gerard says, knowing the importance of this game? I know a neuropsychiatrist they could use...

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

How does the position he plays impact his decision making with ball?

Half forward is the most under pressure position on the ground at present there is very little free ball, they are also expected to work up and back down the ground the entire game, meaning when they get the ball they are generally gassed which all effect decision making

Half forward is the most under pressure position on the ground at present there is very little free ball, they are also expected to work up and back down the ground the entire game, meaning when they get the ball they are generally gassed which all effect decision making
He took an uncontested mark on 50 and kicked it 10m to someone under pressure he hasn’t got any elite afl traits

Khamis has been caught ball watching a few times now, half hearted efforts from him to intercept

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I ask, because I feel the same way questioning why Jefferson hasnt played yet for us, has Buss been injured or is it a physical thing, or form as to why he hasnt been given a go yet?
No ****ing idea was injured last year but this year could not say

Juice has just kicked his third. Yep, more interesting than the torture you lot are putting yourselves through!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back