Notice Served: West Coast ARE the Real Deal.

West Coast in 2005

• A flag?

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • Top Four?

Votes: 73 41.0%
  • Top Two?

Votes: 36 20.2%
  • Top 8?.

Votes: 37 20.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
UNIT said:
No sorry, this isnt Dockerland, were allowed to express a diversity of opinion, and that means not everything is gonna be Dockers positive.

I think i have posted maybe once on dockerland, about 2 years ago.
you are entitled to your opinion, but when only a handful of other WCE trolls agree with you and everyone else thinks your wrong doesnt that say something.

The fact is, if your posts were not so insighful people wouldnt think your a tool, you have a bad reputation that most don't respect.

There are plenty of WCE people here i respect, and have lots of time for, and others that will remain nameless i don't.

There are trolls in every sides supporter group, but the common theme is your in the top 3 :)

UNIT said:
No sorry, this isnt Dockerland, were allowed to express a diversity of opinion. I am a raging homosexual with limited brain capacity.That means not everything is gonna be Dockers positive.

what unit does well is highlights words in your post to avoid an arguement.

Well UNIT is now offline, so there is at least a 8 hour window where bigfooty will see a reduction of BS posts by 20% ;) when you wake up and read this UNIT i was only joking, no need to rip me to shreds.

It's amazing these people like UNIT that thrive on the net, because they can hide behind their comp. Could you imagine if he shared his opinions in public, he would be put flat on his arse all the time and told to grow up and get a life. I know he will probably say he does say this stuff in public and people agree....but oh well, we know otherwise.

I don't mind the odd troll here and there, they can be quiet amusing....but jeese i just wish UNIT would ease up abit, i know he justifies himself by saying other supporters say this and that.......which is fair enough, but most people are bigger than that and don't need to engage in utter BS because there life is good enough.

I know when i wake up UNIT will have ripped what i have said and expressed his views about how i am the idiot, and how freo suck, have brought down WA footy etc, but i know i am not a troll, i try and post quality stuff, not quantity.

I am trying to be as nice as possible here, just tober it down mate, thats all! :)

auste1234 said:
Come on buddy, get off the grass.
You never admit your wrong, alot of your posts are out of line and you never apologise. Don't you get it? your own WCE supporters don't agree with you..... i don't know you personally and have never really gotten into the debate....... but i just don't think you get it!

Oh ********!!!!!!!!!!!1
I just replied to his post.....i promise i wont again

I agree 10000000%

Oh and I promise I won't reply again either :D

auste1234 said:
Well UNIT is now offline, so there is at least a 8 hour window where bigfooty will see a reduction of BS posts by 20% ;) when you wake up and read this UNIT i was only joking, no need to rip me to shreds.

It's amazing these people like UNIT that thrive on the net, because they can hide behind their comp. Could you imagine if he shared his opinions in public, he would be put flat on his arse all the time and told to grow up and get a life. I know he will probably say he does say this stuff in public and people agree....but oh well, we know otherwise.

I don't mind the odd troll here and there, they can be quiet amusing....but jeese i just wish UNIT would ease up abit, i know he justifies himself by saying other supporters say this and that.......which is fair enough, but most people are bigger than that and don't need to engage in utter BS because there life is good enough.

I know when i wake up UNIT will have ripped what i have said and expressed his views about how i am the idiot, and how freo suck, have brought down WA footy etc, but i know i am not a troll, i try and post quality stuff, not quantity.

I am trying to be as nice as possible here, just tober it down mate, thats all! :)

What ever happened to Total Package?

Since he left UNIT has been trying to make his mark as the official West Coast troll but no one is taking him seriously.

Reveler said:
what unit does well is highlights words in your post to avoid an arguement.

God you are pathetic to deliberatley alter my post like that. And also, itd be good if you learnt to spell.

And dont forget all im seeing is the same three or four Dockers supporters Niall, and a few lowlife opportunistic scumbag drop in trolls, tag teaming me. Is that supposed to constitute some kind of BF uprising against me? Im shaking at the sheer weight of numbers you could bring against all people who dont bow down to the Dockers, and in the case of Niall conform to his, 'golf clap please' attitiude of how WC supporters ought to behave. Pathetic.

UNIT said:
God you are pathetic to deliberatley alter my post like that. And also, itd be good if you learnt to spell.

And dont forget all im seeing is the same three or four Dockers supporters Niall, and a few lowlife opportunistic scumbag drop in trolls, tag teaming me. Is that supposed to constitute some kind of BF uprising against me? Im shaking at the sheer weight of numbers you could bring against all people who dont bow down to the Dockers, and in the case of Niall conform to his, 'golf clap please' attitiude of how WC supporters ought to behave. Pathetic.

oooohhhhh marrrr

thats not how you spell deliberately and attitude! :D

UNIT you take people to seriously on this forum! i do agree with you that i mostly just stir you up because you do bite a lot.

Your team hasn’t won in Melbourne yet this year and when they do, im sure alot of people will agree that the eagles are the real deal. i think at the moment (round5) its a little to early to be making these predictions!

I love when people pay out on me for my spelling but fail to spell words correctly themselves. spelling =! intelligence.

Unit you are really a unit. The Eagles match up really well on Brisbane and this is their 3rd win in a row at the Gabba, so I will not be taking too much from that game. I will be more interested when the Eagles play a team that can put real PHYSICAL pressure on the Eagles midfield whether they can cope.

Niall said:
What ever happened to Total Package?

Since he left UNIT has been trying to make his mark as the official West Coast troll but no one is taking him seriously.

Total Package was banned, far too much trolling apparently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Settle down Unit.

When we beat a good side in Melbourne I will get excited and start to believe the hype. In 2003 we thrashed Brisbane at the Gabba and everyone was talking flag, but in reality, it was the beginning of the end for us.

There are good signs, but FFS it is only round 5 and we haven't played a game in Victoria yet! There is also the factor of timing your run. Remember West Coast in 1991 (Or was it 90) and the Saints last year?

UNIT said:

I don't tell anyone how they are supposed to behave I just wish you didn't behave like a complete ******** all the time. Oh and for the record I don't like the Dockers and never will but that doesn't mean I am gonna stick up for you just because you are an Eagles supporter.

Going pretty well at the moment and have had a bloody lucky run. Lets just wait till they play in Melbourne. Abit of phisical pressure on them and they will collapse you will see.

UNIT said:
Once we win another game on the road in Melbourne, all the clowns must surely then be silent.

I agree WCE are looking up for the challenge - but don't you mean once you win in Melbourne, rather than "win another game on the road in Melbourne" - given you haven't won (or even played) on the road in Melbourne as yet.

If this had been Brissy's 1st big loss for the year then you could be spot on, but in all seriousness they have already been shown to be in poor form this season, so I don't think there are any great revelations from the weekend.

funkyfreo said:
I agree WCE are looking up for the challenge - but don't you mean once you win in Melbourne, rather than "win another game on the road in Melbourne" - given you haven't won (or even played) on the road in Melbourne as yet.

If this had been Brissy's 1st big loss for the year then you could be spot on, but in all seriousness they have already been shown to be in poor form this season, so I don't think there are any great revelations from the weekend.

FunkyDuck

Ahhh... a Freo Supporter

And I suppose Freo actually win on the road against poor opposition.... i.e. Richmond mauling.....

Freo's form is so Shizzenhoussan at the moment that they limped home against Carlton.

Can't wait for Prime TV this Sat... Freo massacre by 80+ points... kind of reminds me about the 1st 5 derbys, when they where referred to as Mother's Day Massacres.

Enjoy Sat!

TheReason said:
FunkyDuck

Ahhh... a Freo Supporter

And I suppose Freo actually win on the road against poor opposition.... i.e. Richmond mauling.....

Freo's form is so Shizzenhoussan at the moment that they limped home against Carlton.

Can't wait for Prime TV this Sat... Freo massacre by 80+ points... kind of reminds me about the 1st 5 derbys, when they where referred to as Mother's Day Massacres.

Enjoy Sat!

Fremantle were lucky to be Carlton, i believe they were outplayed and if Carlton had of kicked more accurately they would of won.

TheReason said:
FunkyDuck

Ahhh... a Freo Supporter

Enjoy Sat!
But what has this got to do with Freo? I thought this thread was about the Eagles? You act like anyone who supports a team lower on the ladder than the Eagles has no right to voice an opinion about us.

I see this happen time and time again and it annoys the sh it out of me. If someone says something negative about your team, well tell them why they might be wrong rather than attacking their team.

Ljp86 said:
Fremantle were lucky to be Carlton, i believe they were outplayed and if Carlton had of kicked more accurately they would of won.
Last time I looked this thread was exclusively about the Eagles. Why must certain Eagles and Dockers supporters turn everything into an Eagles vs Dockers argument?

Niall said:
Niall, you are truly a bottom rung individual.

Some might think that UNIT is obnoxious or arrogant, but seriously, just read back over his posts and compare them to those disagreeing with/abusing him.

It's so abundantly clear that UNIT is smarter and more articulate than the people huddled together in numbers to take cheap shots at him.

I have no respect for people that follow the herd, and that's exactly what you sheep are doing; banding together for protection and uniting against an obvious target. In this case, UNIT has become that easy target that you crave, due to his refusal to sit on the fence and his willingness to rattle some cages.

TheReason said:
FunkyDuck

Ahhh... a Freo Supporter

Enjoy Sat!

Bunners is right - I don't know why I bothered.

Reason - I don;t see many "Notice Served: Freo are the Real Deal" threads around here - so this really was not about us winning this weekend. I agree we would be odds-against this weekend, and that the Rich game was very very poor - but again this thread is NOT about Freo.

If you read my post - R-E-A-D you'll find I said you were looking good for a red hot go this year, just that a win over a formless Brissy is not the defining moment of a season.

bunsen burner said:
Last time I looked this thread was exclusively about the Eagles. Why must certain Eagles and Dockers supporters turn everything into an Eagles vs Dockers argument?

Bitter town rivalry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back