Notice Served: West Coast ARE the Real Deal.

West Coast in 2005

• A flag?

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • Top Four?

Votes: 73 41.0%
  • Top Two?

Votes: 36 20.2%
  • Top 8?.

Votes: 37 20.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cosmic Starchild said:
You're a pious, self-righteous clown.

Why don't you actually highlight something UNIT has posted and then tell everyone what is so ridiculous about it. Instead you just spout derivative crap about him being a "tool" and posting "drivel".

If he's said something stupid, then dissect it for us. Don't just roll out these tired responses you've picked up in 'BigFooty Remedial Sledging 101'.

Mead has something neither you nor your soulmate Unit have - credibility in spades.

If you want to act out the Eagles version of the People's Front of Judea in cyberspace, then go right ahead.

Just don't expect, the majority of clear-thinking, measured Eagles fans to climb on board.

Exeter said:
Mead has something neither you nor your soulmate Unit have - credibility in spades.

If you want to act out the Eagles version of the People's Front of Judea in cyberspace, then go right ahead.

Just don't expect, the majority of clear-thinking, measured Eagles fans to climb on board.

When Cosmic or i crave the approval of Mead (or your good self) or any other fence sitting, unpassionate alleged WC supporter, ill let you know.

Once again, dont pretend as if you are speaking for the majority. Because you dont.

No doubt about it West Coast ARE the real deal. Steglein, Hansen and Chick played thier best match for the Eagles yesterday in their team's 73 point drubbing of the Lions. In a match that saw 13 different goal kickers for West Coast, the Press is raving about the young talent of Ashley Hansen.

UNIT said:
When Cosmic or i crave the approval of Mead (or your good self) or any other fence sitting, unpassionate alleged WC supporter, ill let you know.

Once again, dont pretend as if you are speaking for the majority. Because you dont.

And don't pretend that any other supporter who fails to espouse your toxic modus operandi is any less an Eagles supporter than you.

Because they aren't.

tico said:
Mate you are right, the eagles are a very good team no arguments and thats great for you but for f*cks sake you don't need to mention the dockers in every second post you make. its starting to get boring, just concentrate on your own team and we'll worry about our own. DO YOU GET THE MESSAGE!!!?

He was comparring the two teams. One is a success puching for a flag the other is a disgrace FULL STOP!

Alexis Logan said:
He was comparring the two teams. One is a success puching for a flag the other is a disgrace FULL STOP!
Dockers have only had the one bad game so far, which was in Melbourne. The other 2 losses very narrow (or in the case of the St.Kilda game....stupid) For a disgrace, they led the Eagles most of the night. Remember the Eagles haven't been tested in Melbourne yet and were pretty bad there last year. You'd think they'll improve there this year but it still remains to be seen. what's the obsession with the DEockers over there. Don't see much of the reverse happening on these boards.

Jimthegreat said:
Dockers have only had the one bad game so far, which was in Melbourne. The other 2 losses very narrow (or in the case of the St.Kilda game....stupid) For a disgrace, they led the Eagles most of the night. Remember the Eagles haven't been tested in Melbourne yet and were pretty bad there last year. You'd think they'll improve there this year but it still remains to be seen. what's the obsession with the DEockers over there. Don't see much of the reverse happening on these boards.

Thats cause there all on www.dockerland.com talking about WC.

UNIT said:

Topic list from Dockerland Board.

Code:
Topic      Author       Replies   Last Reply  
Match winner you say? Sox 1 25-Apr-05 14:00 

Pavlich Ralph Dagg 17 25-Apr-05 13:39 

Do clubs have to earn members? slydog 17 25-Apr-05 13:14 

roger hayden brian rt 2 25-Apr-05 13:12 

Jumper clash Mitch87 8 25-Apr-05 13:09 

Changes to Father son rule pants 22 25-Apr-05 12:56 

For Shame Umpires  shane 20 25-Apr-05 12:45 

Hard Ball Get? shane 5 25-Apr-05 12:45 

Fenella Fevola Drubbing 1 25-Apr-05 12:08 

Tackling Farmer33 17 25-Apr-05 11:00 

Dillinger Smith Mercury 21 25-Apr-05 10:26 

Life of Brian Strops TA 3 25-Apr-05 09:40 

Josh injured or ill? Mercury 5 25-Apr-05 09:33 

Centre clearances sailor 6 25-Apr-05 09:26 

East Fremantle ooslumbird 10 25-Apr-05 09:01 

Disappointing Day Miles 8 25-Apr-05 08:58 

The Rash Dutchey 9 25-Apr-05 08:40 

Noah's ark kozak 0 25-Apr-05 00:34 

Siegert Gumnut 15 24-Apr-05 23:40 

Cook rgauci 7 24-Apr-05 21:37 

Pav needs more time at CHF to star Tis Sven 8 24-Apr-05 19:47 

The Official Return of a Pair. Pussy 17 24-Apr-05 19:33 

Flu shots? Drum 8 24-Apr-05 18:35 

Phantom call of the card Mercury 19 24-Apr-05 16:05 

Dockerland has been challenged Greg 14 24-Apr-05 10:54 

Ave Maria/Pater Noster  Unions 7 24-Apr-05 10:04 

Tai Ming guy smiley 1 24-Apr-05 09:00 

staying in too long avdbrm 4 24-Apr-05 08:47 

Why I still miss Perth... LA_Docker 0 24-Apr-05 04:57 

Weather today going to be a factor dheydock 5 24-Apr-05 02:13 

Post season UK match Q 6 24-Apr-05 00:07 

Theories on Away Form FFC_VIC 3 23-Apr-05 23:13 

Finally working?? hamo 4 23-Apr-05 23:05 

McPharlin to sing on Footy Show m0nty 17 23-Apr-05 22:09 

attacking the ball anchorage 1 23-Apr-05 20:44 

West Australian shibz_1989 2 23-Apr-05 17:25 

Dessie in? Cookie2 11 23-Apr-05 00:23 

Ladder Mr B 5 22-Apr-05 22:39 

Freo Supporters in Melbourne shane 3 22-Apr-05 20:12 

Real Football Supporters

Dont see any mention of the Eagles; Paranoia again UNIT! You should really seek help.

Freo Big Fella said:
Dont see any mention of the Eagles; Paranoia again UNIT! You should really seek help.

It really is amazing that some West Coast supporters care so much about Freo but most Freo supporters couldn't care less about the Eagles. Why is that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

UNIT said:
Id go as far as to say there is a fair chunk of WC people on BF who DO support my views

It sure looks like it so far UNIT. From 13 pages I have counted one West Coast supporter who agrees with your crap, good work.

The thing about Dockerland is none of the threads are about Eagles but when you start reading them they start turning into an Eagles slanging match and a contest between dockers supporters about who can come up with the better Egirls joke.........

What_the said:
It really is amazing that some West Coast supporters care so much about Freo but most Freo supporters couldn't care less about the Eagles. Why is that?
AHAHAH funniest thing i have read.

Every second thread on their supporter side mentions Wet Toast, the Waist Coats, the Weagles, the E-girls or some other nickname

Niall said:
It sure looks like it so far UNIT. From 13 pages I have counted one West Coast supporter who agrees with your crap, good work.

Look dxxxhead. I dont need your permission to get excited about my club and its chances. I never have and i never will. I dont consider ive gone on some masturbation trip since Sunday arvo's win over the Lions, and i will passionately argue with anyone, let alone a WC supporter, that that is the case.

You have blokes on the WC board saying Hansen is 'clearly the new Wayne Carey' and you choose to have a crack at me for starting what i believe is in reality a pretty measured thread. Back off.

UNIT said:
And that's where it should be. We don't want to hear your bitching and ramblings on the main forum. You wouldn't want the Eagles to stuff up now a couple have run off at the mouth. Imagine it'll bite you fair and square on the ass if they do. Be excited for sure, great, you're club's going terrific, but be a little conservative as well, it covers your ass.

Just on Dockerland.com:

In the last 3 weeks there have been:
16 threads mentioned "wet toast"
5 threads mentioned "waistcoats"
15 threads mentioned "weagles"
131 threads mentioned "eagles"
40 threads mentioned "west coast"
3 threads mentioned "toasters"

That is around 10 threads a day that mentioned West Coast.

Carn the Coasters said:
Just on Dockerland.com:

In the last 3 weeks there have been:
16 threads mentioned "wet toast"
5 threads mentioned "waistcoats"
15 threads mentioned "weagles"
131 threads mentioned "eagles"
40 threads mentioned "west coast"
3 threads mentioned "toasters"

That is around 10 threads a day that mentioned West Coast.

You have way to much time on your hands

I really feel sorry for the Eagles supporters on this site.

Your most intelligent supporters are extremely knowledgable about footy and great to have conversations with. Even your average supporters are pretty cluey and good for a chinwag.

Your stupid posters however are some of the stupidest I have ever come across. UNIT being the queen of all of them. To the several West Coast fans who actually have a brain, I salute you.

To UNIT, may your computer spontaneously combust from your stupidity.

Rave Slave said:
I really feel sorry for the Eagles supporters on this site.

Your most intelligent supporters are extremely knowledgable about footy and great to have conversations with. Even your average supporters are pretty cluey and good for a chinwag.

Your stupid posters however are some of the stupidest I have ever come across. UNIT being the queen of all of them. To the several West Coast fans who actually have a brain, I salute you.

To UNIT, may your computer spontaneously combust from your stupidity.

Funny how you have the scoreline of the Crows 'huge' win over Sydney under your name. Highlight of the milenium thus far for you was it?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back