Notice Served: West Coast ARE the Real Deal.

West Coast in 2005

• A flag?

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • Top Four?

Votes: 73 41.0%
  • Top Two?

Votes: 36 20.2%
  • Top 8?.

Votes: 37 20.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
crazzzy_grrl said:
You have way to much time on your hands
It seriously took less than 90 seconds to do those searches.

I actually visit the site to have a good read of (and laugh at) what they think and i see us mentioned quite a bit.

UNIT said:
Funny how you have the scoreline of the Crows 'huge' win over Sydney under your name. Highlight of the milenium thus far for you was it?.

Funny how I'm not online 24/7 like you are and as to date haven't had a chance to change it. Tool

Rave Slave said:
Funny how I'm not online 24/7 like you are and as to date haven't had a chance to change it. Tool

Ouch the ol 'your on BF 24/7' line. That hurts me. What has this thread got to do with you anyway? You are the real troll. Just popping into threads that dont concern you. Go away and find some Lleyton and Bec defense thread like a good little Crows supporter. Ta ta.

Rave Slave said:
PostsTotal Posts: 2,965 (17.74 posts per day)
Find all posts by UNIT
Find all threads started by UNIT

Referrals: 1

Not a line, more like fact I would've thought.

Was shocked to see your birthdate of 1978 however.

I had you pinged for a 16 year old tops. Deadset Tosser

How dare you start posting that stuff on the public board. Your the tosser mate. 17 posts a day...thats pretty average id suggest.

UNIT said:
Well todays clinical demolition of the once almighty Brisbane Lions should once again give you all you doubters, knockers.......

What is so startling about beaten a 'once almighty Brisbane Lions'?

UNIT said:
or some 'your team is gone anyway so shut your mouth' Swans supporter who thinks they actually won that final last year because they were the better side.

Please remind me again why Sydney won 'that' final.

UNIT said:
Im not gonna sit here and set myself and the club up by predicting a flag for WC in 2005. But now surely, all the talk of not being able to travel, or kick goals etc etc should be shelved and WC should be viewed as a legitmate, and totally for real, Premiership contender.

Didnt WC beat Brisbane in Brisbane last year?

2 things have changed from last year.
1. The margin was bigger.
2. By your admission Brisbane are no longer 'almighty'.

So, have any of the hard questions really been answered by 'WC 2005 Rd5'?

What part of this do you find confusing?

Second Elimination Final – Saturday September 4
SYDNEY: 2.2, 7.5, 9.8, 11.9 (75)
WEST COAST: 2.5, 2.5, 4.8, 4.10 (34)
Goals: Sydney: C.Bolton, Hall, Goodes, O'Loughlin 2, Buchanan, O'Keefe, Schneider 1
West Coast: Judd 2, Banfield, Sampi 1
Best: Sydney: Williams, Nicks, Hall, Goodes, C.Bolton, O'Loughlin
West Coast: Judd, Fletcher, Wirrpunda, A.Embley, Cox
Umpires: Vozzo, Allen, McInerney
Crowd: 40,282 at Telstra Stadium

skipper that is why Sydney lost to Adelaide by 41 points at home and West Coast beat them away.

from AFL.com to refresh UNIT's memory

"Western Australia was represented in the 2004 Finals by West Coast, who had stormed home in the second half of the Home & Away season to finish seventh. But for the third consecutive seasons the eagles finals involvement lasted just one game when in shocking stormy condition at Sydney's Telstra Stadium, the swans thumped a disappointing West Coast side by an emphatic 41 points in the second of the two Elimination finals. The swans defence, led by veterans Matthew Nicks and Andrew Schauble, proved impenetrable for a small eagles forward line, which only managed four goals for the entire match."

weagles_fan said:
skipper that is why Sydney lost to Adelaide by 41 points at home and West Coast beat them away.

Im sorry weagles_fan but take it up with your mate UNIT. He chose to make a direct reference to that final.

skipper kelly said:
What part of this do you find confusing?

Second Elimination Final – Saturday September 4
SYDNEY: 2.2, 7.5, 9.8, 11.9 (75)
WEST COAST: 2.5, 2.5, 4.8, 4.10 (34)
Goals: Sydney: C.Bolton, Hall, Goodes, O'Loughlin 2, Buchanan, O'Keefe, Schneider 1
West Coast: Judd 2, Banfield, Sampi 1
Best: Sydney: Williams, Nicks, Hall, Goodes, C.Bolton, O'Loughlin
West Coast: Judd, Fletcher, Wirrpunda, A.Embley, Cox
Umpires: Vozzo, Allen, McInerney
Crowd: 40,282 at Telstra Stadium

Which part is confusing? The part where you actually posted this. Whats it got to do with anything i mentioned in the thread?
And Rnd 5 has proven nothing except...

>We have shown we can win away from Subi (West Coast supporters always knew that anyway, but hopefully its starting to register east of the nullarbor now)

> We have shown we can kick big scores.

> We have shown we do have blokes that can hold down key positions.

>We have shown we have a pretty good spine.

Questions regarding whether we can play in Melbourne will have to wait til Rnd 9 im afraid, so bookmark the thread if you want to give me some sxxx ok. Until then cork it.

skipper kelly said:
Im sorry weagles_fan but take it up with your mate UNIT. He chose to make a direct reference to that final.

And ill stand by it. If you think Sydney is as good a side as WC because you had one win against us in a monsoon then good luck to you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

UNIT said:
Which part is confusing? The part where you actually posted this. Whats it got to do with anything i mentioned in the thread?
And Rnd 5 has proven nothing except...

UNIT said:
or some 'your team is gone anyway so shut your mouth' Swans supporter who thinks they actually won that final last year because they were the better side.

Now which part is confusing for you?

UNIT said:
This is to all the Dockers supporters, Port supporters and others who havent 'gotten' it yet.
We had only beaten crud they said. Adelaide in Adelaide, not a 'real' away win they said. Only 'just' beat the Dockers they said. Werent that impressive against Geelong or the Bullies they said. Dont have a forward line they said. Crap defense they said. Cant win away they said.
Well todays clinical demolition of the once almighty Brisbane Lions should once again give you all you doubters, knockers, and Dockers, more proof that when WC turn it on, no side can stop them. Their midfield just kills people.

Does anyone dare to disagree after todays performance?. Im sure some unwashed and illiterate Dockers supporter will try to, or some paranoid teeth gnawing defender of the indefensible Port Supporter, or some 'your team is gone anyway so shut your mouth' Swans supporter who thinks they actually won that final last year because they were the better side.

Im not gonna sit here and set myself and the club up by predicting a flag for WC in 2005. But now surely, all the talk of not being able to travel, or kick goals etc etc should be shelved and WC should be viewed as a legitmate, and totally for real, Premiership contender.

I had them Top 4.

Get over yourself, already.

bakerman said:
West Coast are going to be bloody hard to beat.

They're looking the goods at the moment but people seem to be forgetting there are 22 rounds of football, not 10.

They cop an injury to Cox and they'll be vulnerable. Mark my words that guy is a big reason for their success.

UNIT is still a clueless tosser when it comes to football.

UNIT said:
Ok Skip. Straight up, answer me. Are the Swans a better side than WC. Yes or No. One word is all i need.

Im not playing your stupid answer me games. You chose to make a direct reference to 'that final'. That is your problem not mine. You chose to say
"Swans supporter who thinks they actually won that final last year because they were the better side."

What part of a 7 goal thumping, 3 more than your team kicked, do you not understand? Or arent you capable of answering questions in relation to a thread you started?

Rave Slave said:
They're looking the goods at the moment but people seem to be forgetting there are 22 rounds of football, not 10.

They cop an injury to Cox and they'll be vulnerable. Mark my words that guy is a big reason for their success.

UNIT is still a clueless tosser when it comes to football.

Any side cops an injury to one of its main ruckmen and there vulnerable.

skipper kelly said:
Im not playing your stupid answer me games. You chose to make a direct reference to 'that final'. That is your problem not mine. You chose to say
"Swans supporter who thinks they actually won that final last year because they were the better side."

What part of a 7 goal thumping, 3 more than your team kicked, do you not understand? Or arent you capable of answering questions in relation to a thread you started?
That game was unfair.All the damage was done in the 2nd quarter when it rained heavily but other than that it was quite even.West Coast would've been with a chance had it stayed dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back