Notice Served: West Coast ARE the Real Deal.

West Coast in 2005

• A flag?

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • Top Four?

Votes: 73 41.0%
  • Top Two?

Votes: 36 20.2%
  • Top 8?.

Votes: 37 20.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cosmic Starchild said:
Niall, you are truly a bottom rung individual.

Some might think that UNIT is obnoxious or arrogant, but seriously, just read back over his posts and compare them to those disagreeing with/abusing him.

It's so abundantly clear that UNIT is smarter and more articulate than the people huddled together in numbers to take cheap shots at him.

I have no respect for people that follow the herd, and that's exactly what you sheep are doing; banding together for protection and uniting against an obvious target. In this case, UNIT has become that easy target that you crave, due to his refusal to sit on the fence and his willingness to rattle some cages.

Slow down Cosmic, Niall is one of ours, take it easy.

bunsen burner said:
But what has this got to do with Freo? I thought this thread was about the Eagles? You act like anyone who supports a team lower on the ladder than the Eagles has no right to voice an opinion about us.

I see this happen time and time again and it annoys the sh it out of me. If someone says something negative about your team, well tell them why they might be wrong rather than attacking their team.

Bunsen Burner

What I arked up about was, IMO, a cheap shot by a Freo supporter:

"If this had been Brissy's 1st big loss for the year then you could be spot on, but in all seriousness they have already been shown to be in poor form this season, so I don't think there are any great revelations from the weekend."

Again, IMO, its a bit rich coming from a Freo supporter for exactly the reasons I said. I liken it to the grassy knoll conspiracy.

Did I go overboard in ripping into Freo, most certainly yes as it rubbed me up the wrong way.

Do I apologise? Get real! Sorry Bunsen, I respect what you have to say and yes I am agreeing with you, mostly, but my opinion is my opinion.

Ljp86 said:
Slow down Cosmic, Niall is one of ours, take it easy.
No, Niall is a wet fart. He consciously talks down WC and acts superior to any WC fan who get excited about their team.

His running battle with UNIT was sparked by this kind of behaviour. Beyond that, UNIT's perspective is sharper and better-expressed. Niall is a pious git that needs to have his nose rubbed in it.

Where were you boys (Cosmic, Reason, LpJ86) last night when i needed you. Have a look from about page 14 to 19 hey. But the day ill back down to a few Dockers supporters is the day i stop watching footy.

UNIT said:
No, Niall isnt one of ours. He is about two WC losses away from being a Dockers supporter IMO.

No, Niall loves his team, whick kappens to be ours. See some of the Dockers threads from a few weeks ago, this proves it. See "Chris Connolly = Marshmellow Man"

UNIT said:
Where were you boys (Cosmic, Reason, LpJ86) last night when i needed you. Have a look from about page 14 to 19 hey. But the day ill back down to a few Dockers supporters is the day i stop watching footy.

Its Ljp86, no i was watching TV at that time.

TheReason said:
What I arked up about was, IMO, a cheap shot by a .

That was a Cheap Shot? you're soft enough to be CC's life coach.

TheReason said:
"If this had been Brissy's 1st big loss for the year then you could be spot on, but in all seriousness they have already been shown to be in poor form this season, so I don't think there are any great revelations from the weekend.".
Solid opinion IMO.

TheReason said:
Again, IMO, its a bit rich coming from a Freo supporter for exactly the reasons I said.
But what does the thread have to do with Freo? I could be a Pies fan and it would still be a valid comment.

TheReason said:
Did I go overboard in ripping into Freo, most certainly yes as it rubbed me up the wrong way..
Because you are a sensitive little baby.

funkyfreo said:
That was a Cheap Shot? you're soft enough to be CC's life coach.

Solid opinion IMO.

But what does the thread have to do with Freo? I could be a Pies fan and it would still be a valid comment.

Because you are a sensitive little baby.

FunkyDuck

You truly live up to the Freo Handbag brigade.

"A sensitive little baby", nope, that would be the rabble at Freo.

TheReason said:
Bunsen Burner

What I arked up about was, IMO, a cheap shot by a Freo supporter:

"If this had been Brissy's 1st big loss for the year then you could be spot on, but in all seriousness they have already been shown to be in poor form this season, so I don't think there are any great revelations from the weekend."
Not far from the truth. Even if it's not, why do you have to go off topic and start a Eagles v Dockers argument. Why didn't you just state the we had won 5 in a row to prove your point?

Again, IMO, its a bit rich coming from a Freo supporter for exactly the reasons I said. I liken it to the grassy knoll conspiracy.
If you made a comment about, say Sydney, that they play negative footy, do you think it's right that a Swans supporter comes on and starts gloatring about last year's final? Surely the topic is Sydney's style of play rather than Sydney v West Coast?

Did I go overboard in ripping into Freo, most certainly yes as it rubbed me up the wrong way.
Not overboard, just off topic.

Do I apologise? Get real! Sorry Bunsen, I respect what you have to say and yes I am agreeing with you, mostly, but my opinion is my opinion.
Not asking you to apologise as I don't think you should. Just asking for people to stay on topic rather than turning on anyone's club who dares to question your own.

Everyone seems to do it and it's childish. Why can't people either accept the criticism or dispute the criticism rather than turning to an unrelated matter?

Cosmic Starchild said:
No, Niall is a wet fart. He consciously talks down WC and acts superior to any WC fan who get excited about their team.

His running battle with UNIT was sparked by this kind of behaviour. Beyond that, UNIT's perspective is sharper and better-expressed. Niall is a pious git that needs to have his nose rubbed in it.
You can almost split the Eagles supporters on BF into two groups. I'm much happier being in the Niall/Mead/Daddy4eyes/orangeapple/Ozzult/scmods/carneagles/Golden Blue etc side than the Cosmic Starchild/Luke Logan/Unit/Coasting/Sydney Eagle/Total package side.

bunsen burner said:
You can almost split the Eagles supporters on BF into two groups. I'm much happier being in the Niall/Mead/Daddy4eyes/orangeapple/Ozzult/scmods/carneagles/Golden Blue etc side than the Cosmic Starchild/Luke Logan/Unit/Coasting/Sydney Eagle/Total package side.

Ill take the latter boys to war with me anyday. No one can question there loyalty, unlike the others.

bunsen burner said:

What about me??????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

UNIT said:
Ill take the latter boys to war with me anyday. No one can question there loyalty, unlike the others.

What about me???????

UNIT said:
You think supporting footy is about trash talk whilst the former group, although will differ in opinion think it's about telling it how they see it.

There is no correlation between trash talk and loyalty. You are sadly mistaken.

bunsen burner said:
The feeling's mutual. Why don't you just refer to your group as the "I want to have sex with Mead Club"?

Your mob are characterised by a deliberate and conspicuous talking down of WC. I despise it. We're playing good football and you f*cking sourpusses are determined to pretend that WC are not as good as some of us think.

I'm so sick of this pious indifference and your belief that curbing your enthusiasm makes you appear a more seasoned, more knowledgeable supporter. Like you've been around the track so many times that you don't get excited until September.

Either that or you're just pussies who are paranoid about other supporters turning around and saying "nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah" if/when we fall over. F*ck that.

It's been a long time between drinks andt I have no doubt whatsoever that this side will finish top 4 this year, and then it's about being in-form and injury free during finals.

I say, sing when you're winning, and there's every reason to get excited about this Eagles side, and I don't care who hears about it.

Ljp86 said:
What about me??????
Don't know who you are. Never seen you before today. The former group (plus many others that I din't mention) have been around for years and have something called humility.

Trash talk is for boys.

bunsen burner said:
You think supporting footy is about trash talk whilst the former group, although will differ in opinion think it's about telling it how they see it.

How about this then? Let's just say, hypothetically, that WC win the flag this year. That victory will be tainted for you people, because you were so desperate to protect yourself early in the season.

UNIT and I stuck our necks out from the start and said, "we can f*cking win this", while you people were trying to 'manage expectations'.

How will you feel if we win a flag this year, and you have to cop "we told you so" from fellow WC supporters? I'd be f*cking ashamed.

bunsen burner said:

Thats all i do mate. And LJP86, your in there too mate.

stinger05 said:
Yeah what about me too

Do you think West Coast are a legit premiership chance, and do you not have a problem saying so? If so, you can have a seat at the grown up table (with me, Reason, Cosmic, Ljp, Sydney Eagle, Package etc) too.

bunsen burner said:
Don't know who you are. Never seen you before today. The former group (plus many others that I din't mention) have been around for years and have something called humility.

Trash talk is for boys.
UNIT and I very rarely throw the first stones when it comes to trash talk. We just have trenchant opinions and are able to express them articulately.

Supporters who instinctively disagree with us, but can't engage in the same level of rhetoric, get frustrated and inevitably resort to "you're a moron/tool/tosser", or "you're ignorant/have no credibility". It's so tired, and when someone resorts to this tripe, I feel obligated to show them how it's done.

Cosmic Starchild said:

Some might think that UNIT is obnoxious or arrogant, but seriously, just read back over his posts and compare them to those disagreeing with/abusing him.

It's so abundantly clear that UNIT is smarter and more articulate than the people huddled together in numbers to take cheap shots at him.

I have no respect for people that follow the herd, and that's exactly what you sheep are doing; banding together for protection and uniting against an obvious target. In this case, UNIT has become that easy target that you crave, due to his refusal to sit on the fence and his willingness to rattle some cages.

Bull$hit you complete fu ckwit. I am not some internet pansy that gets my jollies by teaming up with people to fight someone over the big bad internet. I come on here to talk footy and if I disagree with someone I will voice my opinion. I don't seem to ever agree with UNIT as he posts such dribble and I don't believe that being an arrogant, one eyed tos$er gets you respect nor makes you a passionate supporter. I really don't see what he has to gain by starting a thread like this after round 5 when we have not even played in Melbourne yet. Hey if he wants to believe that we are unstoppable and wants to rub peoples noses in it after round 5 then so be it but after seeing our fantastic form go downhill in 2003 and watching the Saints slide last year I refuse to get ahead of myself. You however are a knob, you suck on UNIT's ********** like he is king of BF and all you are doing is making yourself look as arrogant and one eyed as him. Get your own opinion and voice it or are you the biggest sheep of them all?

Cosmic Starchild said:

Bull$hit you complete fu ckwit. I am not some internet pansy that gets my jollies by teaming up with people to fight someone over the big bad internet. I come on here to talk footy and if I disagree with someone I will voice my opinion. I don't seem to ever agree with UNIT as he posts such dribble and I don't believe that being an arrogant, one eyed tos$er gets you respect nor makes you a passionate supporter. I really don't see what he has to gain by starting a thread like this after round 5 when we have not even played in Melbourne yet. Hey if he wants to believe that we are unstoppable and wants to rub peoples noses in it after round 5 then so be it but after seeing our fantastic form go downhill in 2003 and watching the Saints slide last year I refuse to get ahead of myself. You however are a knob, you suck on UNIT's ********** like he is king of BF and all you are doing is making yourself look as arrogant and one eyed as him. Get your own opinion and voice it or are you the biggest sheep of them all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back