Notice Served: West Coast ARE the Real Deal.

West Coast in 2005

• A flag?

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • Top Four?

Votes: 73 41.0%
  • Top Two?

Votes: 36 20.2%
  • Top 8?.

Votes: 37 20.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cosmic Starchild said:
The feeling's mutual. Why don't you just refer to your group as the "I want to have sex with Mead Club"?
Because it's not. I'm not buddy buddy with any of these people. There's just a mutual respect between a large group of old school WC supporters. People like you are an embarassment.

Your mob are characterised by a deliberate and conspicuous talking down of WC. I despise it. We're playing good football and you f*cking sourpusses are determined to pretend that WC are not as good as some of us think.
1. It's called humility
2. We haven't won anything yet. You can only lose when you trash talk.
3. There's nothing wrong with an unbiased opinion.
4. People like you continuously complain about other team's supporters talking up their team's chances yet you do it yourself?

I'm so sick of this pious indifference and your belief that curbing your enthusiasm makes you appear a more seasoned, more knowledgeable supporter. Like you've been around the track so many times that you don't get excited until September.
Been around enough times to realise

1. Winning flags is rare
2. The team in form now often isn't the one peaking come September.

I'd say 100% of Eagles supporters are over the moon that we're now at the start of a window of opportunity. Most don't need to trash talk though. Trash talk from supporters does not win games of footy.

Either that or you're just pussies who are paranoid about other supporters turning around and saying "nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah" if/when we fall over. F*ck that.
Some people just aren't as biased as you, that's all. Doesn't mean they're any less of a supporter.

It's been a long time between drinks andt I have no doubt whatsoever that this side will finish top 4 this year, and then it's about being in-form and injury free during finals.
I'd agree, but why the need to trash talk? Ever heard of humility?

hoss said:
The Mead/Bunsen alliance certainly know a lot more about footy. They don't need to waste their every post abusing Fremantle.
Based on what? The fact that Mead writes a sh*tty little post-game summary on EFH every week.

Big f*cking deal! I do that sh*t for a living, and I'll back my knowledge/understanding of the sport over his any day of the week.

Niall said:
Bull$hit you complete fu ckwit. I am not some internet pansy that gets my jollies by teaming up with people to fight someone over the big bad internet. I come on here to talk footy and if I disagree with someone I will voice my opinion. I don't seem to ever agree with UNIT as he posts such dribble and I don't believe that being an arrogant, one eyed tos$er gets you respect nor makes you a passionate supporter. I really don't see what he has to gain by starting a thread like this after round 5 when we have not even played in Melbourne yet. Hey if he wants to believe that we are unstoppable and wants to rub peoples noses in it after round 5 then so be it but after seeing our fantastic form go downhill in 2003 and watching the Saints slide last year I refuse to get ahead of myself. You however are a knob, you suck on UNIT's ********** like he is king of BF and all you are doing is making yourself look as arrogant and one eyed as him. Get your own opinion and voice it or are you the biggest sheep of them all?

Such a classy comeback there. Funny bloke hey Cosmic. Does he deserve to keep his WC membership card? More to the point, does he have one?.

Niall said:
You however are a knob, you suck on UNIT's ********** like he is king of BF and all you are doing is making yourself look as arrogant and one eyed as him. Get your own opinion and voice it or are you the biggest sheep of them all?
This is pretty typical from you.

Bunsen burner, take note. I would never post something like this. When I go after people, there's an element of wit and insight that elevates my spiels above this tripe.

Cosmic Starchild said:
How about this then? Let's just say, hypothetically, that WC win the flag this year. That victory will be tainted for you people, because you were so desperate to protect yourself early in the season.
Won't be tainted one iota.

UNIT and I stuck our necks out from the start and said, "we can f*cking win this", while you people were trying to 'manage expectations'.
I think you're taking yourself too seriously. You give the impression by "sticking your neck out" you actually have some input in the Eagle's chances.

How will you feel if we win a flag this year, and you have to cop "we told you so" from fellow WC supporters? I'd be f*cking ashamed.
I won't be losing any sleep at being told such a thing by a biased idiot such as yourself.

Re: WCE BF Fans Dirty Laundry Gets Aired In this thread.

Cosmic Starchild said:
Based on what? The fact that Mead writes a sh*tty little post-game summary on EFH every week.

Big f*cking deal! I do that sh*t for a living, and I'll back my knowledge/understanding of the sport over his any day of the week.

Wow - you must at least "know" SYDNEY_EAGLE then. He is a sports-journo too!

Cosmic Starchild said:
UNIT and I very rarely throw the first stones when it comes to trash talk. We just have trenchant opinions and are able to express them articulately.

Supporters who instinctively disagree with us, but can't engage in the same level of rhetoric, get frustrated and inevitably resort to "you're a moron/tool/tosser", or "you're ignorant/have no credibility". It's so tired, and when someone resorts to this tripe, I feel obligated to show them how it's done.
I posted this on the previous page. And then, as if on cue.....
Niall said:
Bull$hit you complete fu ckwit. I am not some internet pansy that gets my jollies by teaming up with people to fight someone over the big bad internet. I come on here to talk footy and if I disagree with someone I will voice my opinion. I don't seem to ever agree with UNIT as he posts such dribble and I don't believe that being an arrogant, one eyed tos$er gets you respect nor makes you a passionate supporter. I really don't see what he has to gain by starting a thread like this after round 5 when we have not even played in Melbourne yet. Hey if he wants to believe that we are unstoppable and wants to rub peoples noses in it after round 5 then so be it but after seeing our fantastic form go downhill in 2003 and watching the Saints slide last year I refuse to get ahead of myself. You however are a knob, you suck on UNIT's ********** like he is king of BF and all you are doing is making yourself look as arrogant and one eyed as him. Get your own opinion and voice it or are you the biggest sheep of them all?
What else is there to say?

UNIT said:
No, Niall isnt one of ours. He is about two WC losses away from being a Dockers supporter IMO.

Your opinion means nothing to me. I have been following the Eagles since 1987 and will continue to do so. You are just an ignorant fool who thinks we are unstoppable because we have won 5 games. Did you see the Saints last year? Did you watch us in 2003? Footy can change very quickly and I don't believe that starting a thread like this one is a way to earn respect or get people to admit to something. People know we are going well, look at the ladder for gods sake. Why you feel you have something to prove or why you think you deserve an apology is beyond me.

bunsen burner said:
I won't be losing any sleep at being told such a thing by a biased idiot such as yourself.
I may be biased, but what if that biased turns out to be well-founded?

Do you not agree with me when I say WC are genuine flag contenders? Does thinking and saying that make me biased?

bunsen burner said:
I may be biased, but what if that bias turns out to be well-founded?

Do you not agree with me when I say WC are genuine flag contenders? Does thinking and saying that make me biased?

Cosmic Starchild said:
UNIT and I very rarely throw the first stones when it comes to trash talk. We just have trenchant opinions and are able to express them articulately.
So you guys deny starting a multitude of arrogant threads full of trash talk?

Articulate? Pffft!

Supporters who instinctively disagree with us, but can't engage in the same level of rhetoric, get frustrated and inevitably resort to "you're a moron/tool/tosser", or "you're ignorant/have no credibility". It's so tired, and when someone resorts to this tripe, I feel obligated to show them how it's done
Most of the old school supporters would eat you for breakfast in a debate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Niall said:
Your opinion means nothing to me. I have been following the Eagles since 1987 and will continue to do so. You are just an ignorant fool who thinks we are unstoppable because we have won 5 games. Did you see the Saints last year? Did you watch us in 2003? Footy can change very quickly and I don't believe that starting a thread like this one is a way to earn respect or get people to admit to something. People know we are going well, look at the ladder for gods sake. Why you feel you have something to prove or why you think you deserve an apology is beyond me.

Be a dear and fish out the bit where i actually said that would you, you deliberatley misquoting piece of sxxx.

Reveler said:
this is amusing stuff.. maybe later in the year we will see the eagles fans fighting each other at games.

Last page or so makes great reading eh!!! ;)

UNIT said:
Be a dear and fish out the bit where i actually said that would you, you deliberatley misquoting piece of sxxx.

in one corner we have Unit avoiding the swear filters with xxxx and in the other is niall doing it with spaces..

is swearing crucial to both your arguements?

Cosmic Starchild said:
Who's that? Is he another BF poster?
Can;t type now - I'm too busy looking up Ad hominem in the dictionary;)

Cosmic Starchild said:
This is pretty typical from you.

Bunsen burner, take note. I would never post something like this. When I go after people, there's an element of wit and insight that elevates my spiels above this tripe.

This arguement has gone far enough, I don't respect you and you don't respect me, let's leave it at that.

Cosmic Starchild said:
Who's that? Is he another BF poster?

this reminds me of when superman puts on the glasses and everyone thinks he is clark kent.. your trying hard to cover your secret identity cosmic but its painful obvious that your SYDNEY_EAGLE

bunsen burner said:
So you guys deny starting a multitude of arrogant threads full of trash talk?

Articulate? Pffft!

Wrong. I relish the opportunity to butt heads, and id rather die than lose an argument to a Dockers supporter, let alone some rock ape claiming to be an 'old school WC supporter'. Im that commited, last nights little tussle must of proved that. Even if its me on fifteen of you ill still keep punching.

bunsen burner said:
So you guys deny starting a multitude of arrogant threads full of trash talk?.
I don't consider pointing out other teams' crapness as trash-talk. Becoming abusive and resorting to petty name-calling is trash-talk, and while I might have engaged in that somewhere along the line, I've certainly not started any threads devoted to it.
bunsen burner said:
Articulate? Pffft!.
Evidently, that adjective doesn't apply to you. Just look at this quote.
bunsen burner said:
If you say so. I disagree, but it's pointless to argue this.

UNIT...

You think you are correct because 3 fellow WCE people back you up :confused: , while other WCE people and the rest of the BF community disagree.

3 people vs the rest doesn't make you correct.
You always start with trash talk, thats why your threads turn out to be 'your an idiot/tool' thread.

It's great to see your passion, but you don't have to be a tool at the same time. This inwards fighting does make me laugh though.

funkyfreo said:
Can;t type now - I'm too busy looking up Ad hominem in the dictionary;)
Doesn't surprise me that you would need to look it up. I've always felt your vocabulary was pretty limited.

Niall said:
This arguement has gone far enough, I don't respect you and you don't respect me, let's leave it at that.

Is that all you've got? Is that it? Geez. Go and support the Dockers, you lay down and surrender about as easy as they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back