Nth Gippsland Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm aware of Heyfield being one of the strongest clubs around Gippsland, But WHAT have you DONE to contribute?
That bomb site correlates to your footy career...

good to see you made a personal attack because you have lost the arguement.. but i'll tell you WHAT he has DONE, if you DIDN'T know he is the COACH of the HEYFIELD thirds.. you might say oh, they get flogged ever week..but it is a millions times easier to coach a team that wins every week then one that loses every week.. and without a coach there would be no team and no future senior stars like k wood trbovich would be around playing.. they would just play somewhere else!!

good to see you made a personal attack because you have lost the arguement.. but i'll tell you WHAT he has DONE, if you DIDN'T know he is the COACH of the HEYFIELD thirds.. you might say oh, they get flogged ever week..but it is a millions times easier to coach a team that wins every week then one that loses every week.. and without a coach there would be no team and no future senior stars like k wood trbovich would be around playing.. they would just play somewhere else!!

I thought the argument involved personal attacks with Mr Anstee making sexual allegations of Schuback and Dr. Monash?

A bloke who has played AFL, and another bloke who has contributed alot more to a footy club than Nugget could ever aspire too...

Its easy to sit back and 'shun' a footy club behind a keyboard when you're from a powerhouse club with many stars.

I'm even starting to feel sorry for Hendo (not really) of everyone throwing cheap shots at Stratford seniors.

I thought the argument involved personal attacks with Mr Anstee making sexual allegations of Schuback and Dr. Monash?
A bloke who has played AFL, and another bloke who has contributed alot more to a footy club than Nugget could ever aspire too...

Its easy to sit back and 'shun' a footy club behind a keyboard when you're from a powerhouse club with many stars.

I'm even starting to feel sorry for Hendo (not really) of everyone throwing cheap shots at Stratford seniors.

rather then 'shuning' them, he is giving a quite accurate description of a club in a joking sence. i'd also hardly say i'm shuning a footy club from behind a keyboard,rather giving my opinion on a subject that you don't want to believe as true..

maybe nugget never be bloke that will contribute a massive amount to heyfield, but he has done more then his bit! i never claimed that he did either

Those 50 posessions equal the number of touches T. Sundermann gets throughout the year.
Is definitely struggling for form this year, but could have a big second half of the year by being thrown either deep into the forward line one out using his incredible body mass, or straight into the guts to intimidate and psyche out his opponent!

I dont see t. sunderman having a big 2nd half as i watched him on the weekend vs cowarr. he has some skill if he gets the ball but doesnt go get it 4 himself! he tends 2 b scared in wot i watched of him. although i might b wrong but time will tell! 50 touches 4 the yr is a big call!! i thought he might get them at training! but in games, wouldnt think so!! but i guess its up 2 him now 2 prove ppl wrong. nothing against the bloke ( might b a madman) but needs 2 harden up on the footy field!!

I dont see t. sunderman having a big 2nd half as i watched him on the weekend vs cowarr. he has some skill if he gets the ball but doesnt go get it 4 himself! he tends 2 b scared in wot i watched of him. although i might b wrong but time will tell! 50 touches 4 the yr is a big call!! i thought he might get them at training! but in games, wouldnt think so!! but i guess its up 2 him now 2 prove ppl wrong. nothing against the bloke ( might b a madman) but needs 2 harden up on the footy field!!

he is not the same footballer that he was last year!!

i agree i think he should harden up alot tho!! personally i think he will lift his game, i think he will prove alot of people wrong!

I'm aware of Heyfield being one of the strongest clubs around Gippsland, But WHAT have you DONE to contribute?

That bomb site correlates to your footy career...

Well considering i was only 12 in 1997 not much in that period, played in 07 been on the commitee, social commitee, did renovations to there coaches box, social rooms, change rooms and built a new ticket box. This year i am also coaching the thirds. And no i dont get paid a cent to do it...

Oh i forgot to mention my girlfriend is secreatry so i pretty much help her with all the stuff thats involved in running a football club, because she works full time.

Not bad for a bloke who is 23 and now lives in sale wouldnt you think Dylza...but then again you wouldnt understand what goes on at a football club because you havent even seen your "beloved" sale city this year

I never made sexual allegations re read the post you twit.

Why is it when you think of Jacob Schuback you think of sexual thoughts??

It is easy to shun that club when they fall short year, after year, after year and collectively pay more than any other club. Whilst making outlandish comments like they will win the premiership...

do you know anything about football or are you one of those people who pretend to know something

I never made sexual allegations re read the post you twit.

Why is it when you think of Jacob Schuback you think of sexual thoughts??

It is easy to shun that club when they fall short year, after year, after year and collectively pay more than any other club. Whilst making outlandish comments like they will win the premiership...

Sexual Allegations - The doctor giving head to Schuback? Is that not one? Is that jealousy because Schuback is paid while you are not?

Win the premiership - Quote one person that has said that? Give me one of those outlandish comments..

There would be only 2 players on Sale City's list that are lavishly paid, I even know for sure that the Captain is on the basic wage due to the love of the club, So why would you bother with the comment "pay more than any other club" when you have no idea about Woodside and Churchill..

Well considering i was only 12 in 1997 not much in that period, played in 07 been on the commitee, social commitee, did renovations to there coaches box, social rooms, change rooms and built a new ticket box. This year i am also coaching the thirds. And no i dont get paid a cent to do it...

Oh i forgot to mention my girlfriend is secreatry so i pretty much help her with all the stuff thats involved in running a football club, because she works full time.

Not bad for a bloke who is 23 and now lives in sale wouldnt you think Dylza...but then again you wouldnt understand what goes on at a football club because you havent even seen your "beloved" sale city this year

Maybe for a bloke who is so involved with a club could have at least some Professionalism instead of spending hours in these forums blasting other clubs and launching personal attacks??

Do you aspire to be President of your club one day?

Sexual Allegations - The doctor giving head to Schuback? Is that not one? Is that jealousy because Schuback is paid while you are not?
Win the premiership - Quote one person that has said that? Give me one of those outlandish comments..

There would be only 2 players on Sale City's list that are lavishly paid, I even know for sure that the Captain is on the basic wage due to the love of the club, So why would you bother with the comment "pay more than any other club" when you have no idea about Woodside and Churchill..[/quote]

Firstly Woodside look like playing finals (Theyare on top), secondly Churchill won the grand final last year, is that not money well spent??? Everyone knows how much Sale City pays out it is comparable to the above two..but for what??? A good start to the year and they may scrape into the finals...

I know what Adam Brander is paid mate, he gets looked after. Downdes, Schuback, Hider and Tim Dimarco are others that would be on very good coin.

I said the doctor giving a match payment to schuback, read the post again you little imbocile. maybe you can apologise for that comment. Again you are commenting on a sexual nature.

Your president has said it, to our president....but you wouldnt know that would you, because you havent been at the club.

Argument over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe for a bloke who is so involved with a club could have at least some Professionalism instead of spending hours in these forums blasting other clubs and launching personal attacks??

I dont think posts on big footy would harm my credibility if i ever wanted to....

There would be only 2 players on Sale City's list that are lavishly paid, I even know for sure that the Captain is on the basic wage due to the love of the club, So why would you bother with the comment "pay more than any other club" when you have no idea about Woodside and Churchill..

Are your posts ever accurate? Or, do you just make stuff up? There is no mention of anything sexual in that post. Unless the good doctor nudes up and rubs butter on his nuts before he gives Schuback his cashola, which I highly doubt he does.

Some of you guys talk s**t. You would not have a clue what some of the others clubs are paying out? Your like little school kids. Its obvious who some people are on here, keep up the bulls**t cause you can't do it on the footy field. Not even in Stratty seconds.

Dylza seriously... I've been reading your last few posts mate & really you have to get a life... From what i can gather your truly a wanna be.... You can go around bad mouthing Nugget & Hendo but atleast there having a crack at running & supporting a club. Those 2 blokes would do more for there club then you would do for your beloved Sale City & congrats that you know the Sale Citys captain & how much he's getting paid who really cares i didn't think this forum was about personal status..... Leave those people alone that bust there backsides day in day out for the local footy, as for Professionalism what would you know with all the dribble you put on here.... :)

Some of you guys talk s**t. You would not have a clue what some of the others clubs are paying out? Your like little school kids. Its obvious who some people are on here, keep up the bulls**t cause you can't do it on the footy field. Not even in Stratty seconds.

Agreed. There is a countless amount of cr** in these forums, It seems to be just a debate of who's got the biggest status in footy and less analyzing of footy. Even Mayham has gone quiet with his analysis of clubs that I used to enjoy reading.

At Nugget - You seem to have this 'theory' that just because you make up 75% of all the posts here, means that you 'own' the thread or 'know everything'. When you talk as much crap as everyone else here...

Agreed. There is a countless amount of cr** in these forums, It seems to be just a debate of who's got the biggest status in footy and less analyzing of footy. Even Mayham has gone quiet with his analysis of clubs that I used to enjoy reading.

At Nugget - You seem to have this 'theory' that just because you make up 75% of all the posts here, means that you 'own' the thread or 'know everything'. When you talk as much crap as everyone else here...

There is no status issues with me, i put a photo up and made a light hearted comment. Dylza decided to make it personal.

Yes i talk crap with other people but who cares, i am informed because i love my footy and have many friends/contacts within this league.

But agreed less sledging and dribble and more footy news...

Here is a scoop....Josh 'Ferret' Neille a strong, hard at it, running midfielder who thrives at the contest has left Sale to return to Heyfield where he was a Vice Captain last year. Will be a valuable addition to Heyfield and help with its finals aspirations.

The reason that I have gone quite in these forums is because of all the rubbish that gets talked in here. I sift through the forums, and when I see a post worth commenting on, or actually asking an opinion on a team or player, I comment on it. However, this has been happening less and less lately. I used to add my predictions for the week, or analysis of what happened on the weekend, however, these would be completely ignored and some ridiculous comments would be added after them, which gave me the impression that no one wanted to read them, so I stopped posting them.

Ballsup, you are obviously having a shot at me with the reference to the Stratty seconds. Firstly, I don't aspire to be, nor pretend to be a good footballer. If you actually knew anything about me, I had a knee operation at 14, and didn't play footy again until age 24. Since age 24, I have been playing at Stratty, and over time have become more and more involved in the club itself. In the time, I didn't play, I watched at least 1 and sometimes 2 games of local footy every weekend. That is a lot of games of local footy to be watching, and probably qualifies me to comment on local footy. In some cases, I would have a lot more knowledge of other players in local leagues, as I would see them 5 - 10 times a year, as opposed to the 1 time a year that most players see the opposition players.

It is blatantly obvious that I am overweight, have little to no football ability and don't aspire to be a good footballer. Also, from my previous posts, I think you will see that I am the first one to take the piss out of myself on these forums. Also, it is quite clear and obvious that I am John Mayman, and I make no attempts to hide my identity in the way that others, like yourself, attempt to.

Now, you refer to people talking about money and what clubs are paying out. I have never referred to what any club is paying anyone, nor do I care. And, in relation to talking s-hit, I would like to think that all I ever do is comment on upcoming results, analise weekend results, offer my opinions as to where I see sides finishing, or who I think will win certain awards, generally, I attempt to keep out of the general mud slinging which occurs in here.

From the way you post, I assume that you consider yourself a good footballer. So, to prove yourself right, why don't you offer up a few opinions on football rather than on the people in this forum and once they are proven right, then you will have proved your theory that only good footballers are allowed to have opinions on football matters. Or, if it is so obvious who everyone on here is, why don't you actually state your name so that you can be held accountable for the comments you make on here.

Ballsup, you are obviously having a shot at me with the reference to the Stratty seconds. Firstly, I don't aspire to be, nor pretend to be a good footballer. If you actually knew anything about me, I had a knee operation at 14, and didn't play footy again until age 24. Since age 24, I have been playing at Stratty, and over time have become more and more involved in the club itself. In the time, I didn't play, I watched at least 1 and sometimes 2 games of local footy every weekend. That is a lot of games of local footy to be watching, and probably qualifies me to comment on local footy. In some cases, I would have a lot more knowledge of other players in local leagues, as I would see them 5 - 10 times a year, as opposed to the 1 time a year that most players see the opposition players.

It is blatantly obvious that I am overweight, have little to no football ability and don't aspire to be a good footballer. Also, from my previous posts, I think you will see that I am the first one to take the piss out of myself on these forums. Also, it is quite clear and obvious that I am John Mayman, and I make no attempts to hide my identity in the way that others, like yourself, attempt to.

Now, you refer to people talking about money and what clubs are paying out. I have never referred to what any club is paying anyone, nor do I care. And, in relation to talking s-hit, I would like to think that all I ever do is comment on upcoming results, analise weekend results, offer my opinions as to where I see sides finishing, or who I think will win certain awards, generally, I attempt to keep out of the general mud slinging which occurs in here.

From the way you post, I assume that you consider yourself a good footballer. So, to prove yourself right, why don't you offer up a few opinions on football rather than on the people in this forum and once they are proven right, then you will have proved your theory that only good footballers are allowed to have opinions on football matters. Or, if it is so obvious who everyone on here is, why don't you actually state your name so that you can be held accountable for the comments you make on here.
Hi Johnny, It's Cash Backman here from TTU. I've been watching this forum for a while now without comment but feel compelled to speak up. Firstly, you don't win league goal kicking awards with no talent so give yourself some credit. In my own humble opinion, you are a good player, and a gentlemen to boot. I have a lot of respect for both you mate and your team and wish you all well. Secondly, it would appear that this site has been overrun with halfwitt comments and negative trash talk, which is sad because it used to make interesting reading. My advice, for what it's worth, to all the logical people who read this, is to take control back, ignore the idiots who post crap and make a return to health debate about the clubs and league we ALL love. Cheers.

Hi Johnny, It's Cash Backman here from TTU. I've been watching this forum for a while now without comment but feel compelled to speak up. Firstly, you don't win league goal kicking awards with no talent so give yourself some credit. In my own humble opinion, you are a good player, and a gentlemen to boot. I have a lot of respect for both you mate and your team and wish you all well. Secondly, it would appear that this site has been overrun with halfwitt comments and negative trash talk, which is sad because it used to make interesting reading. My advice, for what it's worth, to all the logical people who read this, is to take control back, ignore the idiots who post crap and make a return to health debate about the clubs and league we ALL love. Cheers.

agreed, you need some skill to win 2nds goal kicking...

In news around here Mitch Dowse played in a school football match yesterday and absolutly dominated the game. he ended with 35 touches (25 of which came in the 2nd half), 2 goals 3, 7 marks, 6 tackles and 6 running bounces..

what are people opinion on him playing AFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back