hopper

Team Captain
Apr 25, 2004
NSW
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Nth Melbourne
Really pissed that this games is not being shown live on free or pay TV in NSW. Those Swan floggers are live on both.:mad:

This happens evertime Swan's play on a Sat/Sun afternoon and it bullshit. The Nth game is being shown on delay at 10pm tonight on pay.

I can't wait for GWS to come in next year and the Swans have some NSW opposition to deal with, at present all NSW get them rammed down out throat.

I hope the new TV deal give all games and even spread and the same games are not shown live on free & pay.

I won't be logging back on until tomorrow as I don't want to know the score, I can then pretend it's sorta live.

Cheers all.

3pm here.

Mind you its still a 4 hour train trip to get to the game.

Ill have to go out for an hour between 2 and 3pm so I dont take a sneaky.

If you live in the area, go to The Alexandria Hotel, went there when I was in Sydney to watch the Richmond game.. AFL dedicated pub.

Im in NSW this weekend cos the wife wants to see the new grand kids. Im in wagga wagga. We went to the Tollent hotel and no show. We then went to the rules club and no show. Then went to the Wagga RSL club and got to watch the last 3 quarters in aus star 518 :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Nth V Bris game not live in NSW

Remove this Banner Ad

Back