Autopsy Not even a yelp v hawks. Imagine if it was dry.

Remove this Banner Ad

LDU (pick 4)
Wardlaw (pick 4)
Simpkin (pick 12)
Phillips (pick 3)
Powell (pick 13)

Absolutely trounced by:

Newcombe (MSD pick)
Worpel (pick 45)
Mackenzie (pick 7)
Nash (Cat B)
Moore (pick 67)
Maginnes (pick 27)

If you think draft picks are getting us out of this hole you're in for a shock.
Not the way we draft

Everyone can write essays about the reasons for where this club is at, but end of the day if the culture was improving and the right people were in place, today would not happen.

Spin it how you want, but effort out of pride would be there every week if the right people were driving the right standards. No excuses.

Just glad we cut that cancerous Tarryn Thomas out of the club when we did. You got to set the standards to let the culture thrive.
Can't have a woman basher on the list Dansons.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Watched it live next to a Hawthorn mate , insipid , gutless, didn’t care , we are guaranteed bottom 2 again next year . Very few players actually put their head over it today . No leadership , no accountability. Nothing . We are worse than what we were 12 months ago . We are a fake club. The players don’t care .

Everyone can write essays about the reasons for where this club is at, but end of the day if the culture was improving and the right people were in place, today would not happen.

Spin it how you want, but effort out of pride would be there every week if the right people were driving the right standards. No excuses.
You're right.

We should sack everyone again because the one thing we haven't had enough of is ****en instability.

What we should do is randomly sack staff and players once a week, every week until we win a flag. And if we haven't won a flag in three years we should randomly sack two people a week until we do. Its the only way they'll learn.

You're right.

We should sack everyone again because the one thing we haven't had enough of is ****en instability.

What we should do is randomly sack staff and players once a week, every week until we win a flag. And if we haven't won a flag in three years we should randomly sack two people a week until we do. Its the only way they'll learn.

Oh we’ve got stability - everyone’s really happy to just be there and be atrocious.

We’re the most stable club in the league:

• rock up
  • smile
  • get your 5 year contract

No sackings needed. Spread the love 🙌🏼

The new St. Klida.

The sad part is I knew we would be flogged last week & I said to my Carlton supporter brother in law as much when he tried to talk us up. Today, was the same as expected.

It's sad and pathetic really. I'll stick fat, buy the membership, follow us out of blind loyalty, but it gives me no joy anymore. None. I hate footy these days.

It's time to wrap our arms around the boys.

It's been a horrible year for everyone and today was just a stretch too far for them.

Hopefully they are all feeling ok and they can get a good mental and physical break from the game and come back fresh for pre-season.

They tried their best this year and I am sure they will continue to do so next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The new St. Klida.

The sad part is I knew we would be flogged last week & I said to my Carlton supporter brother in law as much when he tried to talk us up. Today, was the same as expected.

It's sad and pathetic really. I'll stick fat, buy the membership, follow us out of blind loyalty, but it gives me no joy anymore. None. I hate footy these days.
I've already promised myself that if we are as bad next season, the membership will be suspended until further notice.

I can't continue unbridled support of a complete shitshow.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I've already promised myself that if we are as bad next season, the membership will be suspended until further notice.

If the drongos who are in charge expect members to continue to part with their hard earned to support the club, after five years of complete and utter dross then they’re in for a rude shock.

That's fair enough, everybody has their own threshold and what people choose to put their hard earned towards isn't an obligation really.

Keep Fighting New Year GIF by INTO ACTION

The new St. Klida.

Same I will fork out the money but the joy and excitement is gone. They have broken me.

For anyone who was as stupid as me and went down

Were you anywhere near the northern stand section N1 and had to listen to that woman repeat every hawks players name for 4 quarters when they got the ball?

That was the worst performance I can remember from a North Melbourne side in my 40+ years of following them.

If Clarko is the saviour moving forward then I have little hope of us moving forward if this is the future of this club.

Absolutely horrible way to finish a frankly horrid year.

We are pus.

That was the worst performance I can remember from a North Melbourne side in my 40+ years of following them.

If Clarko is the saviour moving forward then I have little hope of us moving forward if this is the future of this club.

Absolutely horrible way to finish a frankly horrid year.

We are pus.

Not sure it’s even on the podium from the last 4 years which is sad.

It's time to wrap our arms around the boys.

It's been a horrible year for everyone and today was just a stretch too far for them.

Hopefully they are all feeling ok and they can get a good mental and physical break from the game and come back fresh for pre-season.

They tried their best this year and I am sure they will continue to do so next year.
They are footballers aren't they so why cant they play football with a bit of pride and passion. That was taking the piss today seriously. Should be ashamed

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Not even a yelp v hawks. Imagine if it was dry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back