Autopsy Not even a yelp v hawks. Imagine if it was dry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Defiantely is mate, Wardlaw is unfit but I think will get there.
McKercher, why isn't he getting mid minutes, not concerned as he'll be fine.

George did his first preseason this year. No issues with him.

Yes, you’d certainly hope McKercher moves into a midfield role next season. I guess the though process this year was to protect him and also, given the lack of skill amongst our “defenders” we needed someone who may be able to get the ball out.

Yes, you’d certainly hope McKercher moves into a midfield role next season. I guess the though process this year was to protect him and also, given the lack of skill amongst our “defenders” we needed someone who may be able to get the ball out.

Absolutely it seems young George has the drive to be successful, and the agression that many of our players lack. Just that it stood out to Shiels impressed me cause out of our entire list, he'd know what it takes.

ANd makes sense with the Kercher

If you can run 30 and kick it 50, it's an asset for sure

McKercher unfortunately isn't strong enough yet to play as a proper mid. Which is okay as he's lightning fast, skillful, and is fit as a fiddle. He's also very, very outside when we plays in the midfield which is hard to balance with LDU at the moment being the main receiver. We would essentially be going one down in the midfield with him in it, which is no shame at this point in his career.

Will get midfield minutes in the back half of next year I'd say. They'll follow the Harry trajectory.

McKercher has Dylan Stephens-like warning flags.

Not up for the physical contest.

Oh please mate. Seriously yesterday was bad but this is just overdoing it. McKercher is about sixteen times the footballer Stephens is. Let McKercher get a few pre seasons and harden the body a touch before we go anointing him King Pillow

Gee the kid is only 19 give him a break . He’ll be a great mid . I’m not sure what yiu expect in the first year by Colby? Maybe you wanted him to be Gary Ablett or Keith Greg crossed with the Bont ..

Oh please mate. Seriously yesterday was bad but this is just overdoing it. McKercher is about sixteen times the footballer Stephens is. Let McKercher get a few pre seasons and harden the body a touch before we go anointing him King Pillow
You don’t need size to want to physically compete.

Gee the kid is only 19 give him a break . He’ll be a great mid . I’m not sure what yiu expect in the first year by Colby? Maybe you wanted him to be Gary Ablett or Keith Greg crossed with the Bont ..
I expect a willingness to compete with some sort of physicality.

Went to the game yesterday and our first 10 minutes was only the most enjoyable part. Just again seeing Xerri, Kerch, Wardlaw being the consistent ones and Simpkin stepping up. Can't deal with bloody Phillips and Powell. One turns on and one turns off it's so pathetic. Bigfooty is only what's going to recover my sadness of this putrid team
Welcome, but there is no way this place will make you feel better, for a while at least!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can blame the club for not doing things properly with the footy dept.

In a desperate attempt to always have our finances in the green, we cut back on footy dept spending which meant our recruitment zones were thrown out the window.

When the club thinks the footy dept can be cut to barebones, you are directly impacting the playing group.

They've fixed that since (it took the list management team leaving and a review before Clarko came), but the damage has been done. The ol' North mindset has ****ed the club's ability to make any inroads. AFL performances were always second priority.

If we don't look astronomically better next year, we ain't gonna improve.

We swapped out pick 8 for picks 26, 50 and future first.

So we got from Melbourne Mahony and Powell and they got Pickett lol . Jokes on the Dees yet again.

FFS, FMD and FML.

We swapped 26 and 13 for 8, WTF was JK Rawling thinking.
I dunno how much responsibility Rawling has for that trade cos he didn't start work for another two months but you realise that's the pick we used on your favorite tall forward yeah?

So that was pick 8 for Comben and Powell.

Dunno if it was worth it or not but it might end up that way.

Disappointed with the last couple of rounds, just a big backwards step after a lot of post bye positives. When are these kind of efforts/blowouts going to be behind us?

2:09

15 games over 5 years for north.

Hawks have won 14 of the past 18 matches this year alone.

Seriously can’t put up with this garbage for the entire 2025 can we?
Korne summed it.

List management over the next 3 months is crucial. We have zero room for movement now.

These campaigners will tear us apart if we select another mid at pick 2 and don't improve.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Not even a yelp v hawks. Imagine if it was dry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back