Betstar Champions Cup O&M 2025 Discussion

Who is your early prediction for the flag?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

So youve just rattled off 6 of the starting 22
2- Retired from O&M
2- Have travelled for three years and returned to home clubs
2- Mutually parted ways(freeing up 11 PP and a chunk of cap space)
And the other bloke chose to step down a level after a year of carrying injuries.
Hardly a "rats escaping a sinking ship" situation.
Heatley had 6 weeks of recruiting before being announced (with 15 PP and half a salary cap to play with). I am sure there will be a signing or three before Christmas.

Rumour down my way is Will Mitchell who had re-signed with Bairnsdale for next year is now off to Corowa with his dad Barry (a very vocal unofficial assistant coach at Bairnsdale).

Ball magnet inside mid, had plenty of clearances and tackles but I can't say I ever noticed him having a huge impact on games. Like his brother, very reluctant to kick the footy which may be why he didn't stand out from the sideline. Having said that he polled pretty well in league medal, obviously in the umpires faces doing the dirty work.

2- Retired from O&M
2- Have travelled for three years and returned to home clubs
2- Mutually parted ways(freeing up 11 PP and a chunk of cap space)
And the other bloke chose to step down a level after a year of carrying injuries.
Hardly a "rats escaping a sinking ship" situation.
Heatley had 6 weeks of recruiting before being announced (with 15 PP and half a salary cap to play with). I am sure there will be a signing or three before Christmas.
My type of description. So any pen to paper after said 6 early weeks?

Will rovers recruit any? Won a flag surely blokes would be lining up to have a crack? They won't want to sit stagnant that's for sure.

I doubt wang would appoint heatley without a plan, not going to take on an ovens and Murray gig with no pulling power.

As for albury, a sleeping giant perhaps?
Did enjoy seeing a different top end to the comp, but surely they don't stay down long.

For me, the side that will take the least to jump to finals is myrt, very good back end of the year.

Easily the closest I can remember this league, and how bloody good is it!!
Rovers had 3 talls in the GF which made all the difference but back to one for the upcoming season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup O&M 2025 Discussion

Back