Betstar Champions Cup O&M 2025 Discussion

Who is your early prediction for the flag?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

We’re thrilled to announce the signing of Tyler Roos!

Tyler joins us from the South Cairns Cutters, bringing a wealth of experience and strong footy attributes. This gun midfielder has competed at VFL level, clinched a premiership with Southport & dominated the OMFNL during his stint with The Rovers.

Tyler made an impressive debut at JFO in Round 9 this year and is sure to pick up where he left off in Blue and White

Welcome to the team, Tyler! We can’t wait to see what you’ll bring to the field in 2024. 💪

We’re thrilled to announce the signing of Tyler Roos!

Tyler joins us from the South Cairns Cutters, bringing a wealth of experience and strong footy attributes. This gun midfielder has competed at VFL level, clinched a premiership with Southport & dominated the OMFNL during his stint with The Rovers.

Tyler made an impressive debut at JFO in Round 9 this year and is sure to pick up where he left off in Blue and White

Welcome to the team, Tyler! We can’t wait to see what you’ll bring to the field in 2024. 💪

Paul Roos won’t be far away

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ryan Garthwaite, ex-Richmond defender and Yarrawonga, Lavington, and Corowa junior, to sign at Albury. Jossy slipping a lot in the back pocket as per usual I’m hearing.

Filo @ nightcliff
B.frauenfelder & Whiley @ Pint
Sam Darley @ Tiwi
Jaxon East @ Wanderers
I reckon you'd prefer your stars to keep fresh, brodes does it yearly, but I reckon it takes him to about round 6 now to get used to oandm footy and he's best footy. Ovens and murray footy is a step above, so I'm not sure the lure for oandm stars to play other than say they played a year in Darwin

I reckon you'd prefer your stars to keep fresh, brodes does it yearly, but I reckon it takes him to about round 6 now to get used to oandm footy and he's best footy. Ovens and murray footy is a step above, so I'm not sure the lure for oandm stars to play other than say they played a year in Darwin

A lot go up there for the lifestyle since covid.

The finals that Brodie played, especially the one where Rovers got belted by Yarra needed to be seen to be believed. Did he go to another level?

It’s got to be a great life to play footy all over the place, why not?

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup O&M 2025 Discussion

Back