Betstar Champions Cup O&M 2025 Discussion

Who is your early prediction for the flag?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Filo will be inducted in to the O&M hall of fame when all is said and done, one of the best players I’ve ever seen in this competition. It’s an absolute privilege to see him do his thing, and his physical durability and passion for the game is unrivalled. It’s no coincidence the teams he’s been a part of have all had ultimate success, he leads the way and often drags others with him.
Wodonga Raiders?

Sorry mate, I was in the zone calling you Pal. But when Alburys envelope has multiple extra gorillas in it, not even the Cress magic will change some blokes minds.
No offence taken, but Cressa definitely has a cheer squad pumping up his tyres at every turn. Facts of matter are CR is his biggest challenge by far.

No offence taken, but Cressa definitely has a cheer squad pumping up his tyres at every turn. Facts of matter are CR is his biggest challenge by far.
Corowa were competitive in the second half of the year. Bradtke will play for the jumper, as will the locals coming back. The Riverina boys will want to show they are up to oandm standard and roos is a pro. They play finals for mine

Corowa were competitive in the second half of the year. Bradtke will play for the jumper, as will the locals coming back. The Riverina boys will want to show they are up to oandm standard and roos is a pro. They play finals for mine
It’s going to be a logjam for spots. North Albury have signed a few already so will improve. Albury got a good one. Lavi got one with big wraps.

It’s going to be a logjam for spots. North Albury have signed a few already so will improve. Albury got a good one. Lavi got one with big wraps.
Will the Hoppers have the Point Space with the new staggered points system?
Bit of a farce Albury who have been dominant for so long will have more than a side who has played finals once in 10 years or so

Will the Hoppers have the Point Space with the new staggered points system?
Bit of a farce Albury who have been dominant for so long will have more than a side who has played finals once in 10 years or so

Points system is a joke. The O&M board has outthought themselves with this decision.
Say Corowa finish third? Do they lose all their points or do you keep giving them extra until they win a flag?
Or, say Corowa get their flag, let’s give Myrtleford a go at it next?
Hang on, gee, Wodonga haven’t won for awhile, here 55 points, you’re up next.
I like the idea of some extra points for teams that need it in the smaller towns or been struggling for awhile, but don’t want to see the top end drop off too much. Rather Rovers, Yarra, Hoppers stay strong and it’s up to the others to catch up.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charlie Thompson signing for two years at Rovers is another Calves Cresswell missed out on..
As a brown and gold man i was never going to let this one out. Loved watching him in my colours previously and ill go as far to say hes a short price fav for the bobby rose

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup O&M 2025 Discussion

Back