Betstar Champions Cup O&M 2025 Discussion

Who is your early prediction for the flag?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard he wasn't too popular
I think you’ll find off the ground was well liked but his dummy spits on field towards the younger players at times didn’t sit well with the leaders. A lot of his anger was taken out on himself by punching himself in the face when he missed a set shot very strange to watch someone punch them self in the head.

Anyone who can kick 50 goals in the O&M is worth keeping around and Crezza is known to have a soft spot and a good record getting the best out of the so called ‘ to hard to deal with guys’ Brodie Filo springs to mind

Would love to see a Dunstan & Bradtke combo next season

I think you’ll find off the ground was well liked but his dummy spits on field towards the younger players at times didn’t sit well with the leaders. A lot of his anger was taken out on himself by punching himself in the face when he missed a set shot very strange to watch someone punch them self in the head.

Anyone who can kick 50 goals in the O&M is worth keeping around and Crezza is known to have a soft spot and a good record getting the best out of the so called ‘ to hard to deal with guys’ Brodie Filo springs to mind

I agree I’m sure Crezza has dealt with many blokes over his journey with attitude problems much worse than Dunstan and would have some good techniques on how to handle these characters. It’s not like he’s knocking blokes wallets off and dabbling in other things like Mellington was for example, it’s good to see him show his frustration at times atleast you know the bloke cares

Can only see the bloke having an even better season with the additions they’ve already announced

Passion

Corowa signing everyone in the north east border region by the sounds of it, destination club, who would of thought
The AFL has established a salary cap, yet they're now allowing a club with significant on- and off-field issues to spend as much money as they want. Where is this money coming from? And they’re letting this happen right in the middle of the Corowa Cluster, which, trust me, is expanding in radius. This short-term fix is bound to have long-term consequences. I don’t understand why the O&M and surrounding leagues aren’t voicing concerns—perhaps they’re doing so behind closed doors.

The AFL has established a salary cap, yet they're now allowing a club with significant on- and off-field issues to spend as much money as they want. Where is this money coming from? And they’re letting this happen right in the middle of the Corowa Cluster, which, trust me, is expanding in radius. This short-term fix is bound to have long-term consequences. I don’t understand why the O&M and surrounding leagues aren’t voicing concerns—perhaps they’re doing so behind closed doors.
Corowa are on full tilt and have to be, there’s no tomorrow for some clubs.

I don’t think it’s a spend what you want scenario.
They still have a Cap to work too

If anyone on here wants more of an insight into Sam Dunstan, read this interview he did for Hepburn FC past players FB group. Some of the answers he gives regarding his attitude are quite fascinating.

Note- It’s a long read
Not getting around your team mates when they kick goals, I think he’d fit in well at Milawa.

Is this the Same Easter bunny that stops at Rovers, Yarra, Wang, Albury?
Corowa were only given a $25,000 surplus, that means nothing in the current landscape, its difference between using lead pencil or a feather. I’d say there will be a few gifted fuel cards floating about for the trip across the water.

Is this the Same Easter bunny that stops at Rovers, Yarra, Wang, Albury?

Haha give it spell rip. It doesn’t stop there.
Myrt (and their woe is me we are a small town carry on) is as good as anyone with the cap.
The exorbitant amounts Wodonga were paying Taylor and Smout to get them nowhere was a joke.
North Albury playing for the love of the green and yellow?
I’ve heard Dave Sinclair admit he knows every club does it, but can’t do anything about it. Except for when a club self reports and tells them they’ve made a mistake. Then we can pretend to be all for the equalisation of the comp.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup O&M 2025 Discussion

Back