Oaks Day - Thursday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pass the Parcel been luckless in it's last 2 starts where it's been checked in the straight and still finished close enough. If it gets luck in transit in the next it should be close enough.

Get the $7.50 for Pass The Parcel whilst you can!!

I am looking at one at odds, Pearl of The Sea. Good each way chance!!

got $7 for the win for Pass the Parcel, also had a bit on at $2.50 for the place. a win here would really set me up for the day.

good luck with pearl of the sea...I'm open to having something on someone else in this race but can't see anyone matching the value for Pass the Parcel.

what are everyone's thoughts on race 6 today and what prices are about? im with centrebet and it's 1.60 on fixed odds but has been 1.75 earlier, if it gets to about 1.80 i will be severely tempted!

Yes agree very poor run....back to where I started for the day pretty much. Backed Pass the Parcel with a bit too, so disappointing it finished so poorly.

Anyway, back to the drawing board.

Race 4, might give this a miss. Not really sure what I fancy. Marquadt looks good but not sure if I'll back it.

Wanting Faint Perfume to drift on the fixed odds...still at 1.60!

Small play on Race 4 for me.

Backed Cinecitta to win and also stuck something on Gibraltar Moon for the place.

Only small plays though. Good luck !

Cinecitta run as I thought...1200m was always going to be a bit of a challenge but was hoping it could hang on. Good runs from Trim and Marquadt at the end though.

Down for the day now...

Only had 2 for the day, Valdemoro the place as the odds were better than Faint Perfume straight out and than had a little look at King Diamond in the 7th, done a nose! Going on Saturday and hoping for a better quailty of races!

Thankfully Savsbelle added good value to the Oaks Trifecta, because I missed out on just about everything else.

Still, the trifecta covered all my bets and then some, so I've still got money to play with on Stakes Day.

So You Think vs Vigor in the Stakes, looks a cracker of a race.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oaks Day - Thursday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back