October Daily Punt - aka Hartnell v Winx #confirmed

First one over the line in the CP...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

On Articus, it's best not to underestimate German form these days. They don't have the depth, but their better horses tend to be pretty competitive.

I discounted Magic Artist last year, and his form didn't look any better than Articus's form. He would've won the MacKinnon with even luck and he was very competitive in the Emirates Stakes.

It's not a vintage Caulfield Cup. This guy's been very competitive in German WFA races. He's won over 2000m on 4 occasions. He's won twice and been placed once on good tracks.

I'll be surprised if he's not very competitive on Saturday. But i agree he's well found at $7.50.

magic artist also had both starts at flemington against weaker horses. Caulfield's a different beast. i've been what i consider generous and still have him about $18 and most overrated horse in early markets with Tally being the other.

Mate told me a few weeks ago to have a very small wager on Pemberley in the Caulfield Cup. Said the horse isn't qualified but could win one of the races leading into the cup. So put $10 win $10 place at $301 win $ 80 place. Now I know it's still at big odds, but it's nice having something running around at massive odds. Saying that it will probably run 4th

What are you blokes thinking after yesterday's barrier draw for the CC? Is Jameka in 13 a bit wide and does it give Scottish a very decent chance in Barrier 7? Or is the weight differential too big to overcome?

caul quaddie

upload_2016-10-12_12-35-7.png

risking Keen array, Clearly Innocent and sebring sun.
Recoiled, Royal Supreme, Pinzu should get some money in the kitty at bunbury.

first and last race pretty hard.

Any punters out there looking for some extra cash to throw around for the Spring Carnival.

Sign up to madbookie.com.au and enter williamstowncc in the promotion code and they will match your deposit with free bets up to $500.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'd rather take the risk then try find the winner if it's not him... these horses been running against themselves for 2 months and don't think i've found the winner ever.

I think it wins but I won't be taking $2. Definitely a watch only race.

Kens Dream the danger though

couldn't back him in the coolmore but won't say he can't win it. pass run. they're the C-graders he's beating. hopefully enough to add an extra bit of unknown to the coolmore.
Third line of betting, around $6. Would've been interested in having a little crack at a bit of a better price but Star Turn at $4.50 looks far more sensible.

Remove this Banner Ad

October Daily Punt - aka Hartnell v Winx #confirmed

Back