Official 18's GVFL Thread (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Offical 18's gvfl thread

Echuca are a bit under maned this week, will be a very hard game against the skill full united team. Injurys to Echuca include Conners, strawny, florence and Morris. The break will be good to rest those blokes and have them fit and ready for the second half of the year.
Are there any major injurys to other clubs?

Echuca are a bit under maned this week, will be a very hard game against the skill full united team. Injurys to Echuca include Conners, strawny, florence and Morris. The break will be good to rest those blokes and have them fit and ready for the second half of the year.
Are there any major injurys to other clubs?

kyabram captain sam nelson still on the sidelines after suffering a broken collarbone.

Strawny, when we played you a while ago Tim bradura left the field early with an injury? (shoulder or collar bone) and is he back playing yet??

Strawny, when we played you a while ago Tim bradura left the field early with an injury? (shoulder or collar bone) and is he back playing yet??

Nah mate he hasnt got back yet... i think fingers crossed her will be back out there next round.. he did his sholder im pretty sure and bent the metal plate on his colar bone or sumthin like that..
we are deep in injuries atm
me.. 3weeks till ill be back
eljay conors.. hoppful he is back this year
tim bradura.. 2 weeks left
jordan florence.. hopfuly only a few more weeks
jake wilkonson.. did his AC joint today against Shep united so went to hospital after the game

Nah mate he hasnt got back yet... i think fingers crossed her will be back out there next round.. he did his sholder im pretty sure and bent the metal plate on his colar bone or sumthin like that..
jake wilkonson.. did his AC joint today against Shep united so went to hospital after the game
Not Good at all, what has eljay done?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair enough u have injuries but u cant use that as an excuse, u guys have been undefeated all year and united came up with the goods. While we still have 2 to come back from bushies, 2 from seniors and 1 from injury that didnt play on the weekend...

Fair enough u have injuries but u cant use that as an excuse, u guys have been undefeated all year and united came up with the goods. While we still have 2 to come back from bushies, 2 from seniors and 1 from injury that didnt play on the weekend...

where in wat i said did i use it as an excuse??

Footy08 will these players that have been playing in the 1's all year come back to play thirds or will they play seniors come finals time? knowing that playing in the ones they have pritty good chance of winning??

Tat had 7 players out last week against ky. 6 of those play in the guts. There were 4 in seniors but they'll b back in 3rds in not long to have a crack at finals

Good to see the Euroa Boys getting up for there first win, not a bad score line that i see, any reports on the game fella's? Whats news with united?? they still looking strong what was the problem with Echuca besides your injury problem?

Footy08 will these players that have been playing in the 1's all year come back to play thirds or will they play seniors come finals time? knowing that playing in the ones they have pritty good chance of winning??

Come finals time the seniors will go with thier best side i would imagine.. so if that means playing the 3rds guys then thats wat will happen i predict. but if the seniors are knocked out of finals and the 3rds are still in then all the senior playing 3rds and bushies will play 3rds.

If u already had 11 u only need another 7 to field a team (no bench).

I think in this age group the bench is only 3 so only 21 are selected each week instead of 22.

nah still 4 on the bench this age..
but just remembered shepp have 31 players on their list or something so im sure they'd fill the side..
still doubt theyd have 11 out of their starting 22 out with injuries..

umm i was just wondering who the 11 are and if they make much difference??

Let me think, Pullen and Ridings in the 1s (I never said they were all injuries), Thorsen broken collar bone, Lowden stress fractures, Parker medial, Stanbrook shoulder, Paul Kelly wrist, Hannan glandular fever, Ross quad tear, Boyle indefinite and Edwards broken ankle.

Let me think, Pullen and Ridings in the 1s (I never said they were all injuries), Thorsen broken collar bone, Lowden stress fractures, Parker medial, Stanbrook shoulder, Paul Kelly wrist, Hannan glandular fever, Ross quad tear, Boyle indefinite and Edwards broken ankle.
How many of these are likely to back for finals??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad