Official 2009 Carlton Club Championship - Supercoach

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 23, 2007
The Rose Garden
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Storm/Blazers/Liverpool/Athletic
I think we need to get this up and running as we are lagging behind a little from the other teams. Basically what i need is the people interested in taking part in the Supercoach Club Championship to express their interest in here and provide your SC ranking from last year. This is so we can get the best league possible for a chance to take the inaugural Club Championship as we can only nominate one league. Don't stress if you didn't do so well last year and don't think you'll get into the top league, we have the ability to make as many leagues as possible. With more leagues, we will be able to promote and demote individual coaches at the end of the season with a view to bettering the representative league for next year, so the more interest the better.

Once i have ranked and allocated leagues to everyone, i'm hoping we can get a discussion thread for each league. I'll see if we can just get the threads where just the members are allowed to visit and view so we can keep the discussions in house.

Also any ideas with regards to the structure or the way i should go about organising this are welcome.

Again remember to express your interest in here with your ranking. If you can't remember or haven't participated before, you are still welcome to join.

The quicker we can get this done the better.

Carlton BF League 1:

1. Matt73
2. Budjiejk
3. Cfc05
4. Premiership Quarter
5. Jonesi
6. Murph_The_Smurf
7. Scarface74
8. Juddernaut09
9. Ben_0219
10. BluesMan
11. Kruzering
12. Ricksta13
13. Amers (c)
14. DIG
15. Sunwin
16. Cupper

Carlton BF League 2:

1. True blue19
2. Roscokinsella
3. ThePine
4. JuddyBuddy
5. TGM
6. Nike1
7. Cruiser23 (c)
8. Tarquin
9. NWTYRX
10. Chism
11. Krayfesh
12. Blues4flag
13. Warsaw
14. Jeremais
15. Mayesy_23
16. Kramer1

Carlton BF League 3:

1. Jonoman89
2. Murphy03
3. Will.B.Worth.Da.Waite
4. Deadoralive
5. Faz 2000
6. Blueboy8
7. Bluebear
8. McKinleyISgood
9. Tidus
10. Alex the great
11. RiCHii
12. Athomas
13. marcmuprhy3
14. Bad_Punter
15. incog43
16. WaLkEr_ThE_StAr (c)

Emergencies:

1. Simpson6
2. bluekidjoe

Well I would put my hand up for this year except I can't ****in find last year's for both SC and DT.:mad:
I'm out.:thumbsdown:

How many participated last year? I finished inside the top half in the country, somewhere a little bit over 10,000th (please don't ask the name of the team though, I can't remember).:)
I'm in and for DT too, similar finish spot as well.:thumbsu:

I may join supercoach if you need me, I was in bigfooty supercoach div 1 last year but I have no idea what is happening there, I'll definitely join DT one though.

My ranking for supercoach the last 2 years are 12th overall (2007) and 164th (2008).

Im in , i dont know my ranking from last yr although my average score was 2100 .

I am in the same boat!! My Average was a bit lower though about 1900 per week.

Im In :thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I finished around 14,000th in DT.:) Reckon I did a touch better in SC, not bad for my first year I must say.:thumbsu:

Q: With a club championship for both DT and SC, is it a different, seperate event from the DT/SC boards?:confused:
If it's different, I might just put my name down for the Carlton ones.
And if it is, which forum/board will it be on?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official 2009 Carlton Club Championship - Supercoach

Remove this Banner Ad

Back