Official 2009 Carlton Club Championship - Supercoach

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm in

Don't know my ranking though as with about 4 weeks left of the group stage, I started travelling Europe and I had to stop playing

I was in the Carlton BigFooty Supercoach league last year though (team name was Waite4PM), and I was in the top 4 for "ranking by table" - ie beating your opponent, and top of our league in "overall ranking", with still an on par amount of trades left, when i had to stop playing

So when do we get the league code and when do we find out who is in and out ???

Probably still a few weeks away as i want to get as many people in as possible. I need to contact Kildonan and see when the leagues are to be set up by. Remember there is still 48 days until we take on the Tigers so no rush just yet.

But aint there only 16 people in the league?

1 league can only be entered yes but we can have more than 1 league. The more leagues we have the better chance we will be able to improve for next year. As it is a competition we need to field our strong 16 people, as there is still 48 days to go, there is a good chance some good performers from last year haven't signed up yet.

i would love to be part of it. ranking wise i have no clue where i stood. but did well in 07, last year, had a nightmare by my highly competitive stakes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, can you please remove me from the list. I had 1 league left and wasn't sure what was happening there but it looks to be sorted out. Will still go in the Dreamteam league though.

Good luck with this though :thumbsu:

I am a solid SC compeditor averaging 2100ish last year with a massively unlucky run of bad captain performances and injuries but was still able to take the cup in my league (past 2 years). Would love a crack in the big league but am more than happy to do my time in the 2s before an enevitable promotion next year:thumbsu:;)

I will join a league if enough quality people are available.

finished ~250 last year in SC (always seem to be slightly better in SC, despite caring considerably less).

Remove this Banner Ad

Official 2009 Carlton Club Championship - Supercoach

Remove this Banner Ad

Back