Official 2009 Carlton Club Championship - Supercoach

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys I have created another league for blues supporters if they are willing to join another league. The code is 980458 (CARLTON_FC_09).

I am looking for 1 more person to fill the last spot in our Div 1 league, if you are interested, let me know along with your final ranking from last year !! Either pm me or post in this thread !! best coach gets an invite !!

Also, since deadoralive has failed to make the deadline today to join SC Div 3, as captain of the league i'm officially putting the last remaining spot up for grabs if anyone is interested in joining.

First to PM me gets the spot, and as it's Div 3, ranking is somewhat irrelevant - but you must be committed to your SC Squad throughout the year to ensure the league is competitive. I will then send out the link to the social group, which you must join in order to find the league code listed inside. :thumbsu:

It looks as though deadoralive has finally joined so unfortunately there aren't any spots left in Div 3.

Cruiser, he hasn't yet joined the social group, so i can only assume it was him as i gave him the league code via PM a couple of days back to speed up the process. Hoping he can join the social group, but other than that we have a full league for 09'. :thumbsu:

""Guys I have created another league for blues supporters if they are willing to join another league. The code is 980458 (CARLTON_FC_09). ""

I'm in mate. thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Official 2009 Carlton Club Championship - Supercoach

Remove this Banner Ad

Back