Official 2009 Carlton Club Championship - Supercoach

Remove this Banner Ad

League 1 is now set up and all ready to go !!!
Everyone named in the league should have received an invitation to a social group where the code is to join the league.

Any questions, just ask, or PM me,

Cheers, Amers.

I'm willing to step in Cruiser, although most of my attention will be devoted to DT. Either way i'm looking to provide some competition. :D

Thanks mate, that is still the only league (both DT and SC) that hasn't got underway yet, any chance you want to be captain and create the league and social group?

Thanks mate, that is still the only league (both DT and SC) that hasn't got underway yet, any chance you want to be captain and create the league and social group?

Sure thing mate if you're referring to the 3rd SC league i'm willing to captain it, no problems. What's involved apart from creating the league, and creating the social group?

I would have captained the 2nd league in DT but Tarquin beat me and blues4flag to it, so i'll settle for being a SC captain instead. :thumbsu: But he'll do an awesome job no doubt. :D

Sure thing mate if you're referring to the 3rd SC league i'm willing to captain it, no problems. What's involved apart from creating the league, and creating the social group?

I would have captained the 2nd league in DT but Tarquin beat me and blues4flag to it, so i'll settle for being a SC captain instead. :thumbsu: But he'll do an awesome job no doubt. :D

I'll PM you the details. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

League 1 is now set up and all ready to go !!!
Everyone named in the league should have received an invitation to a social group where the code is to join the league.

Any questions, just ask, or PM me,

Cheers, Amers.
Bump.

There are still 6 coaches still to join the social group.

2 members in the social group are yet to join the actual league.

Also the league and social group have now been created for SC Div 3, and i've just sent out invites to those participating. Join the group and the League Code will be listed inside.

Just a reminder for those who have signed up for SC Division 3, there are still 3 spots vacant in both the social group and league awaiting to be filled by marcmuphy3; dead or alive; alex the great.

Thanks to those who have already joined. :thumbsu:

Division 1 has been very poor (no fault of Amers as i know he has put in to find them). 1 person has already had to pull out so someone from Div 2 is going to have to go into both leagues. There is still 5 people missing from the most important league Div 1. Div 2 is ready and Div 3 needs just 1 more person.

If you have an invite, it isn't hard to accept it.

Division 1 has been very poor (no fault of Amers as i know he has put in to find them). 1 person has already had to pull out so someone from Div 2 is going to have to go into both leagues. There is still 5 people missing from the most important league Div 1. Div 2 is ready and Div 3 needs just 1 more person.

If you have an invite, it isn't hard to accept it.

why put your hand up and not really be interested after that. div 1 poor form !

Any spots left?: Im keen!

Simpson6

I have a SC team raring to go so if u want me to fill any of these vacancies PM me and i'll gladly hop in!!!

Thanks for your eagerness guys, and as captain of Div 3 i'll gladly offer either of you the last remaining spot if the poster we're still waiting on to sign up, 'deadoralive', doesn't join by Tues 24th/Wed 25th. If this is the case i'm afraid his position is going to have to be forfeited. That's if Cruiser agrees that this is the most sensible option to take. Given there are vacancies in Div 1 also, i'm sure there's a fair chance you'll both make it into a Division.

So for now stand by as emergencies at this stage as i may give you a call up if deadoralive doesn't come through. :thumbsu:

Thanks for your eagerness guys, and as captain of Div 3 i'll gladly offer either of you the last remaining spot if the poster we're still waiting on to sign up, 'deadoralive', doesn't join by Tues 24th/Wed 25th. If this is the case i'm afraid his position is going to have to be forfeited. That's if Cruiser agrees that this is the most sensible option to take. Given there are vacancies in Div 1 also, i'm sure there's a fair chance you'll both make it into a Division.

So for now stand by as emergencies at this stage as i may give you a call up if deadoralive doesn't come through. :thumbsu:

Give them till the end of the weekend, we have waited long enough. Pretty poor effort from some people if you ask me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official 2009 Carlton Club Championship - Supercoach

Remove this Banner Ad

Back