Preview Official: 2nd Elimination Final: Richmond vs North Melbourne, Sunday 13 September 3:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So, my team for this week. Assuming everyone bar wells is fit:

B Hansen Thompson Wright

HB Atley Tazz Spud

C NDS Cunners Boomer

HF Nahas Petrie Higgins

F Turner Brown Waite

R Goldy Swallow Jacobs

Int Ziebell Macmillan LT (Bastinac)

If there is any doubt on either Turner or LT then Gibson and McDonald come in.

So, my team for this week. Assuming everyone bar wells is fit:

B Hansen Thompson Wright

HB Atley Tazz Spud

C NDS Cunners Boomer

HF Nahas Petrie Higgins

F Turner Brown Waite

R Goldy Swallow Jacobs

Int Ziebell Macmillan LT (Bastinac)

If there is any doubt on either Turner or LT then Gibson and McDonald come in.
I agree with all of it... Except Gibbo will play. LT will not.

Mentioned on the main page something like 85,000 tickets sold for the game. If true wow should be capacity on the day.
I think it will be pushing 90k. I know a few mutual supporters going along and I don't think they will be alone. Should be a bumper...

Waite could be massive for us. Rance will likely go to Drew again, Chaplin to Big Ben, leaving Batchelor/Grimes to go to Waite...I like Waite's chances on either one of those two

Really comes down to delivery for both waite and brown - they get it put into front of them they are unbeatable.

Drew really needs to play the decoy role and take rance out of play

Rance cant play on all three.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The more I think about Martin the more he worries me, I think to keep him under 25 and a couple goals will be near impossible. Would love Sam Wright and Scott Thompson to put a lot of work into him when he is up forward, antagonize him and make the most of his short fuse.

B: Wright Tarrant Firrito
HB: Hansen Thomson Atley
C: Dal Santo Jacobs MacMillan
HF: Harvey Waite Ziebell
F: Brown Petrie Higgins
R: Goldstein Swallow Cunnington
I: Turner Thomas Bastinac (sub)Daw

em: Dumont, Nahas, McKenzie

In: Firrito, Thompson, Wright, Dal Santo, Waite, Higgins, Goldstein, Swallow, Cunnington, Thomas
Out: Tippett, Mullett, McDonald, Dumont, Gibson, Wood, Black, Nahas, Garner, McKenzie

Would love to see Daw come on half way through the third and show the desperation and attack on Player and Ball he showed in the first half last week, not necessarily as a tall forward either, maybe as a tall mid, and if Dusty or Deledio need a bit of a whack, who better then Daw to do it. But don't worry I am merely a crazy old man with a thought of something left field for this week. :) and I have had a gut full of Gibbo, now he knows we are sick of his OOTFs he is deciding to hold the ball and get tackled instead of kicking the thing, just have another watch of the second half, twice he got caught not sure what the truck to do.

If Thomas does not come up, in comes Dumont as a forward.

85,000 tickets sold heard the estimate is 94,000 all shit aside your mob turns up yes there will be more of us but your crowd will be frantic grand final like intensity may the better mob win

85,000 tickets sold heard the estimate is 94,000 all shit aside your mob turns up yes there will be more of us but your crowd will be frantic grand final like intensity may the better mob win
If that's the case footy is the winner

If that's the case footy is the winner
all depends on the mcc turning up tigers always do your mob will as well if they don't should be released to the public there is 120k members between us should be a sell out

I think it will be pushing 90k. I know a few mutual supporters going along and I don't think they will be alone. Should be a bumper...
I know at we have 2 pies friends and 1 carlton friend supporting North sitting in the AFL members im going with a early crowd figure 93,264

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back