Preview Official: 2nd Elimination Final: Richmond vs North Melbourne, Sunday 13 September 3:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A crowd in excess of 90k would be an incredible result for an Elimination Final, which are so often played to a half-three quarters full MCG before they bump up in week two and beyond.

i hope this doesn't happen on sunday:
wile_3366650b.jpg

A crowd in excess of 90k would be an incredible result for an Elimination Final, which are so often played to a half-three quarters full MCG before they bump up in week two and beyond.

Yes but Melbournian nuetrals are smart. They foresee the likely event of two perth prelims.

My mobile is saying 26 degrees and the BOM website is saying 24 and mostly sunny!!!!!

This is going to feel like a grand final and as Gasometer said, it will have an even better atmosphere as everyone in there will be true footy fans, no corporates

I F@#*ing hate Richmond , I hate everything about them , I hate what they stand for . I hate the night sky , it's black and reminds me of Richmond , I hate the sun , it's yellow and reminds me of Richmond . They have 40k solid die hard supporters the others are just like the masses at the races during the spring carnival , my sister in law in first year Tigers member and only started going to games this year , I refuse to say her name I just say "that flog" .
We could beat up on this club year on year out for ten years and they would be silent , then they final get a win and the morons would start selling t-shirts to celebrate .
I hate KB and his SEN dribble , they should make him coach and sake him again so he can piss off for another decade .
The tripe football club think they are great because of their size not their deeds on the football field . I would rather get a STD than have his pile of poo football club beat us on Sunday . I implore our football club to bury these twerps on Sunday and shove it up their cake holes . GO ROOS

I F@#*ing hate Richmond , I hate everything about them , I hate what they stand for . I hate the night sky , it's black and reminds me of Richmond , I hate the sun , it's yellow and reminds me of Richmond . They have 40k solid die hard supporters the others are just like the masses at the races during the spring carnival , my sister in law in first year Tigers member and only started going to games this year , I refuse to say her name I just say "that flog" .
We could beat up on this club year on year out for ten years and they would be silent , then they final get a win and the morons would start selling t-shirts to celebrate .
I hate KB and his SEN dribble , they should make him coach and sake him again so he can piss off for another decade .
The tripe football club think they are great because of their size not their deeds on the football field . I would rather get a STD than have his pile of poo football club beat us on Sunday . I implore our football club to bury these twerps on Sunday and shove it up their cake holes . GO ROOS
Poty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad should pin it to the wall of the change rooms!
And if he doesn't, he should be sacked! Haha just kidding mate! If we get through to a Prelim and it's in Melb against the Hawks are you gonna come over??

Kangaroos4eva this should be read out at the start of the podcast...

Haha are you already preloaded with quality material?? There is a rumour going around that Marksup could be on board... Can you confirm or deny? This would be a massive coup! Although he would have big shoes to fill after last weeks guest.

Weatherzone says 17.

Not sure where they got 26 from.
Forecast now ranging between 24 and 26 on Sunday depending where you look with 20-30km/hour northerly winds. This is going to be a serious shock to the system for both sides and controlling the ball by foot a challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back